Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2013, 01:05 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,418,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL
1-4% in Europeans and Asians, less than 1% in Africans...
NOT from mating with neanderthals, but shared DNA from a common ancestor to both Euros and Asians that Africans apparently did not have:

A new study indicates that it's common ancestry, not hybridisation, that best explains the average one-to-four per cent DNA that those of European and Asian descent share with Neanderthals.

Read more at Humans didn't breed with Neanderthals | TG Daily

Quote:
From Vivan Decon ( the man who was with Napolean on his excursion to Egypt/KMT) written in the late 17th century...
This drawing is from 1755:

Napoleon was born in 1769. So unless you're prepared to argue his French army did it before he was even born, you have to revisit your ignorance.

In FACT, Napoleon had CONSERVATIONISTS and scholars with him during his campaign in Egypt, because they were interested in the antiquities.

Quote:
You have to be an imbecile...

This is Carol A. Barnes...

Ive died and gone to simple b**** hell, I think.

THIS is Carol Barnes:

MyMovieARC_Barnes_Mel.mpg - YouTube

Not the same Carol Barnes as the legitimate Arizona professor, dummy. You can tell it's the real Carol Barnes because he sounds ignorant when he speaks.

Comprende?

Old 02-18-2013, 01:06 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,418,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception

That some strong denial you got lmao

See above.

You guys are so wrong it's funny. Sad. But funny.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:23 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,427,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Not all Africans were sold by other tribes. And even so, many did not know what it entailed. Slavery was still accepted in most parts of the world at the time but had different meanings depending on which part of the world you were in.

In many African tribes, "slaves" were treated fairly well. Some even ate with the family. Slaves often came from war or were used to pay off debts.

But all in all, I don't want to make it seem like blacks are any better than whites. Or vice versa. Just want to spit some knowledge.
Wishful thinking. They knew and did not care.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:36 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,181,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
The truth is racist.

Whites, Asians, and even Hispanics are on average, smarter than Africans.

Young black males commit 50% of the violent crime in this country.

African-Amricans are MUCH better off in this "raciss" European society than any of their African brothers on the home continent.

I could go on, but I don't want any liberal heads to explode.
Not really...which is why African immigrants do better than their White, Hispanic and most of the Asian counterparts. In terms of being better off, most African nations are very young. Yet there are some very nice areas in certain nations. By the time they are as old as the U.S., things may be quite different for many of them.

Old 02-18-2013, 05:05 PM

799 posts, read 1,095,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Well, I'll be damn that ain't the same person huh, but hey I probably predicted something (with the help of melanin) . By the way the science of melanin still goes into detail about how its beneficial for every life form on this Earth including humans so the message still goes on, and melanin is still researched by Certified Scientist and Doctors

@TriMT7: I have a lengthy reply to you so be easy... And don't squirm, I got you..

Old 02-18-2013, 07:57 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
Well, I'll be damn that ain't the same person huh, but hey I probably predicted something (with the help of melanin) . By the way the science of melanin still goes into detail about how its beneficial for every life form on this Earth including humans so the message still goes on, and melanin is still researched by Certified Scientist and Doctors

@TriMT7: I have a lengthy reply to you so be easy... And don't squirm, I got you..
The most hillarious news I heard, took place in 2007.

James D. Watson, who won the Nobel Prize, was such a dumb_ss racist, that he went on to say that he thought black Africans were not as intelligent as whites. HOWEVER (and this is where it gets hillarious), he had his own DNA tested, thinking it would not show he had any black African DNA, but guess what? HE HAS MORE BLACK DNA THAN THE NORMAL WHITE! LOL He has been the laughingstock of the science world since.

Quote:
James D. Watson, the co-discoverer of the structure of DNA and winner of the Nobel Prize raised a storm recently when a British newspaper quoted him saying that black Africans are not as intelligent as whites. But his own brilliant DNA seems to blur the lines.

A new analysis of Dr. Watson’s genome shows that he has 16 times the number of genes considered to be of African origin than the average white European does — about the same amount of African DNA that would show up if one great-grandparent were African
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/12/sc...tson.html?_r=0

I'd LOVE to test all these little racists in these threads who think they're all white. Their IDs would be disappearing from here within no time at all.

Old 02-19-2013, 06:21 AM

651 posts, read 705,600 times
No one shoved a silver spoon in my mouth at birth so I could live above the hoodrats. Its a myth. Its an excuse for bad behavior. Oh they can have rage, they are black and have been taken advantage of. Oh if they kill someone whites pushed them to do it. Bla bla bla. Sick of the excuses for stupid behavior.

Old 02-19-2013, 12:00 PM

19,845 posts, read 12,113,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Sorry Hoods but that is some crazy talk on your propaganda site....

Old 02-19-2013, 12:03 PM

267 posts, read 202,895 times
Well no rebuttals or refutations? Looks we have clear winner in this debate

Old 02-19-2013, 12:07 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,586,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
If you can't understand that Hanna Barbera was not a out to provide an accurate historical depiction of pre-historic human species, then maybe you need to stick to your cartoons and let the grown folk talk about history.

Or maybe you can next inform the board about how Fred Flintstone STOLE the idea for a human powered car from the peaceful Umbaki-Bantujambo tribe that rode on hovercrafts in Africa 20000 years ago.
hilarious
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies