Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2013, 09:19 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,760,141 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
The Irish did find prejudice when they came to this nation, and were thought to be a different race. However, the Irish were eventually accepted as "White".

The Africans who are coming here are very well educated. I can't argue there. That being said, Africans are not going to be considered "White" in the USA.
They will never be considered white, but will be accepted because their behavior is, let's say, more civilized than the average underclass American black. They are not Brothas.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:21 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,435,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Students taught: It’s unfair to be white

I LOVE BEING WHITE! My kids LOVE being white,I celebrate my race and heritage and culture whenever I get a chance. I get up in the morning thanking nature for giving me white skin! NOTHING you will do will ever make me upset I am white the same goes for my wife and children.Go ahead make fun,call me racist,bigot,inbred I don't care! I really don't.
I'm white too and not ashamed of it but I don't get all giddy about it

Old 02-16-2013, 09:22 AM

73,102 posts, read 62,755,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
They will never be considered white, but will be accepted because their behavior is, let's say, more civilized than the average underclass American black. They are not Brothas.
And average American Black has always been mistreated no matter how he has behaved. Look at the history of this nation. First you say it's IQ, then you say its behavior. My view is that Black Americans have been shaped by being shipped to the USA by force, enduring slavery, and then enduring more discrimination and hatred. Africans are coming here from a different narrative.

However, I'm convinced that you have hatred and resentment towards Blacks, no matter what.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:45 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,760,141 times
Quote:
And average American Black has always been mistreated no matter how he has behaved. Look at the history of this nation. First you say it's IQ, then you say its behavior. My view is that Black Americans have been shaped by being shipped to the USA by force, enduring slavery, and then enduring more discrimination and hatred. Africans are coming here from a different narrative.

However, I'm convinced that you have hatred and resentment towards Blacks, no matter what.
It seems to me many black kids don't want to learn, my question is why? I begin to wonder if it is more about aptitude, which is related to IQ ??? I heard on the news, one of the majority black (90%) city high schools has a 60% absentee rate, again, why??? Seems like a lot of black kids/parents don't care or is the academia to tough? Oh, and btw, what in Gods name would I be resentful for toward blacks?I have stated before, I absolutely detest the behavior of underclass ghetto blacks.

Aptitude - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 02-16-2013, 09:48 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,146,021 times
Quote:
It seems to me many black kids don't want to learn, my question is why? I begin to wonder if it is more about aptitude, which is related to IQ ??? I heard on the news, one of the majority black (90%) city high schools has a 60% absentee rate, again, why??? Seems like a lot of black kids/parents don't care or is the academia to tough? Oh, and btw, what in Gods name would I be resentful for toward blacks?I have stated before, I absolutely detest the behavior of underclass ghetto blacks.

Well. I'd classify you as a racist. And I don't throw that title around lightly.

But to answer your question, its because education is shunned in some black neighborhoods. Especially by kids and their "peers."

Old 02-16-2013, 10:08 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,512 times
Quote:

By "shipped to the U.S. by force" did you mean "sold to the slave traders by their African brethren", or have you blindly accepted the white liberal "social justice" revision of history?

Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
By "shipped to the U.S. by force" did you mean "sold to the slave traders by their African brethren", or have you blindly accepted the white liberal "social justice" revision of history?
Not all Africans were sold by other tribes. And even so, many did not know what it entailed. Slavery was still accepted in most parts of the world at the time but had different meanings depending on which part of the world you were in.

In many African tribes, "slaves" were treated fairly well. Some even ate with the family. Slaves often came from war or were used to pay off debts.

But all in all, I don't want to make it seem like blacks are any better than whites. Or vice versa. Just want to spit some knowledge.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:14 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Well. I'd classify you as a racist. And I don't throw that title around lightly.

But to answer your question, its because education is shunned in some black neighborhoods. Especially by kids and their "peers."
The truth is racist.

Whites, Asians, and even Hispanics are on average, smarter than Africans.

Young black males commit 50% of the violent crime in this country.

African-Amricans are MUCH better off in this "raciss" European society than any of their African brothers on the home continent.

I could go on, but I don't want any liberal heads to explode.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:22 AM

73,102 posts, read 62,755,053 times
Quote:

If aptitude has anything to do with it, then why are Blacks Africans among the most educated groups in America?

And why do you ignore other posts I've made to you?

I don't like the behavior of some "ghetto" Blacks either. However, I know more than you where this behavior comes from. And I also have experience with underclass rednecks. I've even been victimized by some of them in school. I've seen both sides. Perhaps your issue is that you live in the Pittsburgh area.

Old 02-16-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
The truth is racist.

Whites, Asians, and even Hispanics are on average, smarter than Africans.

Young black males commit 50% of the violent crime in this country.

African-Amricans are MUCH better off in this "raciss" European society than any of their African brothers on the home continent.

I could go on, but I don't want any liberal heads to explode.
I don't even know where to begin with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.