Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 10:49 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Fine, why does the left continue to attack this woman if she's indeed doing nothing? Why not just ignore her and he family if she's truly as insignificant as the left claims her to be?
Uh.....Dude......who was it that started another stupid Palin thread?

If you all would just quit starting threads about her, then we wouldn't be here laughing at her (and at you).

She's hard to ignore when you all keep shoving her down our throats.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:52 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Uh.....Dude......who was it that started another stupid Palin thread?

If you all would just quit starting threads about her, then we wouldn't be here laughing at her (and at you).

She's hard to ignore when you all keep shoving her down our throats.
I don't start threads about Sarah Palin so you can throw that BS in another direction.

Old 02-18-2013, 10:54 AM

9,659 posts, read 10,230,482 times
Sigh, Palin...

Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,825,871 times
Quote:
No actually I don't, the last estimate I saw was in the $12 million dollar range. Do you think the state of Alaska should have been forced to defend against numerous frivolous lawsuits from liberals who were (and still are for some reason) out to destroy Sarah Palin and her family?
Would that be the cost to the governor's "department of law?"

Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
Standard here. Ours is only 6 ' though......
Not going all the way around the house, they're not.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:11 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
I do love how the libs are always so jealous of the Palins. They don't hide it at all.
Don't forget "scared"...that's also a good one...

BTW...I was raised by a very wise woman that taught me to never envy anyone. Palin has a child with Down Syndrome and material wealth cannot alter that. There are more things in life that make a person's life rich other than money. Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with the love and relationship that the Palins have with their child, but I'd rather have the kids born into my family void of issues that might affect the quality of their lives. I'm glad that Palin can afford to get the best care for this child as many kids that require special attentinon are born into families that cannot afford the best. Envy them? A definitive "NO".

That being said...Palin is a grifter...palin and simple.
http://palingates.blogspot.com/2010/...-to-sarah.html

Old 02-18-2013, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Don't forget "scared"...that's also a good one...

BTW...I was raised by a very wise woman that taught me to never envy anyone. Palin has a child with Down Syndrome and material wealth cannot alter that. There are more things in life that make a person's life rich other than money. Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with the love and relationship that the Palins have with their child, but I'd rather have the kids born into my family void of issues that might affect the quality of their lives. I'm glad that Palin can afford to get the best care for this child as many kids that require special attentinon are born into families that cannot afford the best. Envy them? A definitive "NO".

That being said...Palin is a grifter...palin and simple.

palingates: GRIFTER WATCH - 1) What happened to Sarah Palin's "legal" fund? - 2) Teabaggers latest - UPDATE
^^This^^

Old 02-18-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
I don't start threads about Sarah Palin so you can throw that BS in another direction.
Hahaha....

You may not start them personally but you sure jump on the Save Sarah's Reputation Bandwagon whenever one of your conservative cohorts does.

Besides, the point I was trying to make - and which apparently went WHOOSH right over your head - is that it is almost always, without fail, a conservative who starts the Palin threads.

And this one is especially hilarious because it was started with the sole purpose of letting everyone know that Palin posted new pictures to her FB page.

And who the hell even goes to her FB page? Oh, never mind - apparently brain dead conservatives do or there wouldn't be a thread about it, would there?

Old 02-18-2013, 11:25 AM

I just have to say........

I LOVE PALIN THREADS!

They are so much fun.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:49 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,943,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
Huh???
Exactly, about as dumb as saying she doesn't read, she's too skinny on and on...... Amazing one person how one person can affect the left......too much time on your hands while she's making bank.

Maybe all these people so hot on Palin knowing how to read a book ought to encourage reading more in our public schools make your voice count.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies