Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 11:50 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,238,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
These were taken right before Todd Palin went off on his 2,000 mile Iron Dog race today in the extreme dangerous Alaskan weather. I think we should all give Todd a good shout out for a successful and safe race. I like the fact that the Palins are much more transparent than the occupying family of the White House.There is so much censorship with the Obama's and his Administration. One thing is clear though, the Palins are truly real Americans who love the outdoors as well as their country.

Governor Palin Shares New Facebook Photos | Conservatives4Palin

More pics.
https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin
Former governor to you. Not even a full term guvna.

Old 02-18-2013, 11:57 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,437,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
What I understand is they were all dismissed before the princess resigned. Post whatever info you have that indicates what lawsuit made it imperative that princess palin resigns.
Most were but there were others that were still in litigation that hindered the Governor and her staff from doing states business.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:00 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,805,850 times
Quote:
Most were but there were others that were still in litigation that hindered the Governor and her staff from doing states business.
I am still waiting for links or sources about these lawsuits that hindered the governor and her staff which went away when Palin resigned.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:02 PM

651 posts, read 705,086 times
Who is Palin? LOL

Old 02-18-2013, 12:02 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,166,525 times
Quote:
These were taken right before Todd Palin went off on his 2,000 mile Iron Dog race today in the extreme dangerous Alaskan weather. I think we should all give Todd a good shout out for a successful and safe race. I like the fact that the Palins are much more transparent than the occupying family of the White House.There is so much censorship with the Obama's and his Administration. One thing is clear though, the Palins are truly real Americans who love the outdoors as well as their country.

Governor Palin Shares New Facebook Photos | Conservatives4Palin

More pics.
https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin
Who cares? I find it hilarious & not a bit sad that had to spin this into an anti-Obama topic. Sad sad sad.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:06 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,118,610 times
Quote:
Maybe you can give Todd Palin a call and argue it out with him...

Sarah Palin's Husband Admits on Video That His Wife Quit Being Governor So She Could Make More Money
Sarah Palin's Husband Admits on Video That His Wife Quit Being Governor So She Could Make More Money | Alternet

Old 02-18-2013, 12:47 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,238,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

Sarah Palin's Husband Admits on Video That His Wife Quit Being Governor So She Could Make More Money
Sarah Palin's Husband Admits on Video That His Wife Quit Being Governor So She Could Make More Money | Alternet
She does have expensive taste.

GOP spends $150,000 for Palin's wardrobe - politics - Decision '08 - John McCain News | NBC News

Old 02-18-2013, 12:50 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,437,771 times
Quote:

She had to in order to keep the family from going into personal bankruptcy defending herself from frivolous lawsuits. I think anyone would have facing the same situation. Would you have done it or would you just have sat back and let other people financially ruin you with bogus lawsuits? Be honest.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:52 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,391,753 times
Quote:

This is why I've never gone along with the "Palin is stupid" meme (even though I completely disagree with most of her political viewpoints). She's made herself a fortune off people like the OP. It takes at least some intelligence to do that.

Old 02-18-2013, 12:53 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,250,946 times
Quote:
You're so freakin' gullible..........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies