Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2013, 02:11 PM

5,342 posts, read 4,430,925 times

Advertisements

No, you will not turn this into another ACA thread. That's called hijacking and that is against the TOS. Stay on topic please.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2013, 06:08 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Who do you think is paying for those subsidies? Will Obama ramp up the money printing press or will the taxpayers take the hit?
Lady Maggie said it best - "At some point you run out of other peoples money." We are approaching that point,

As to the "Obama Lies" - he is a politician. Most of them are not willing to ever say they "Lied".
The 'followers' of these people tend to be Emotionally involved with the person they support, it's a major Ego Hit to admit that maybe you made a mistake. I can't ever remember meeting anyone who was willing to admit they were taken in by a Razzle Dazzle Snake Oil salesman.
It just goes against human nature to admit that you voted for a Flim Flam Man.

There is a very long list of "Lies" (as document by Media and in this thread) - it began before the ACA with the Stimulus Bill and has escalated.

History will write the results of all this, and the people that bought the Snake Oil will claim in the future that they were never one of those people who actually drank the Kool-Aid. I remember the Carter days, I knew a lot of people that thought Jimmy Carter was going to "save us all" - they will all swear on a stack of Bibles today that they never supported Jimmy Carter.

Funny how that all works out. Nobody wants to admit they were fooled, that won't change.

Old 12-01-2013, 06:27 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibginnie View Post
No, you will not turn this into another ACA thread. That's called hijacking and that is against the TOS. Stay on topic please.
The ACA is one of the things he lied about so how is that against the TOS to bring that up??

Old 12-01-2013, 07:19 PM

3,617 posts, read 3,884,771 times
We are reaching the point where former administration officials are directly trying to defend the assertion that people trust the President.

"I think he spoke directly to this. And I think people accepted what he had to say. I think people trust this president. I think there’s been numbers all over the place. But I'm confident in a few months from now, those trust numbers are going to come up"

Damage control. "I think......and I think......I think.....I think......I'm confident." Damage control he himself doesn't believe -- the phrasing as opinion rather than fact and the constant repetition that he does in fact think this (methinks though dost protest too much...) say that loud and clear.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:21 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALackOfCreativity View Post
We are reaching the point where former administration officials are directly trying to defend the assertion that people trust the President.

"I think he spoke directly to this. And I think people accepted what he had to say. I think people trust this president. I think there’s been numbers all over the place. But I'm confident in a few months from now, those trust numbers are going to come up"

Damage control.
HE'S A JOKE! And Plouff is speaking for Americans? what a JOKE!

And Obama said "If you like your insurance you keep your insurance period".

Old 12-04-2013, 04:51 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times
Default Obama's crimmigrant uncle allowed to stay in Mass. by immigration judge

Apparently the judge doesn't feel like getting audited by the IRS. Can you blame him?

Quote:
BOSTON —
An Boston immigration judge has allowed President Barack Obama's Kenyan-born uncle to stay in the United States, saying that Onyango Obama is of "good moral character,"

That's interesting. Someone who's been a fugitive from justice for 50 years and was caught because he drove inebriated to the the point where he almost ran a police officer off the road is of good moral character. Maybe in moonbat bizzaro world anyway....

Obama's uncle allowed to stay in Mass. by immigration judge - Framingham, MA - The MetroWest Daily News

Old 12-04-2013, 05:29 AM

7,934 posts, read 9,158,452 times
Isn't his illegal alien still living here too?

Old 12-04-2013, 05:34 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,680,113 times
Haven't you heard? The president's family is above the law.

His aunt was here for years on Medicaid and living off taxpayers as an illegal alien.

Shouldn't be a surprise.

Old 12-04-2013, 05:45 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,680,113 times
Oh and this from the comments section:
Looks like Obama lied again! Shocking...

Obama

Old 12-04-2013, 07:21 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
What a family tree.

A drunk illegal immigrant uncle who got busted for DUI after drinking at The Chicken Bone (later a "Bar Rescue" episode for that dump), and an illegal immigrant aunt who was living in public housing on the taxpayer's dime in Massachusetts.

I don't want to hear ANYTHING this idiot has to say about immigration reform. Nobody should.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies