Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 11:29 AM

6,032 posts, read 9,216,042 times

Advertisements

Clueless idiot.... 1,400 rounds of ammo is nothing... Fits in a .50cal ammo can.

This isn't an extensive list and there is nothing illegal on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 11:30 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
you are saying a gun safe with 1,400 rounds is light. Good God, your safe must take up half your house.
1500 rounds of .22LR will fit in a purse with room for extra tampons.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Who keeps that much crap in their house?

A: Morons and paranoid paychos
What crap are you talking about? Ammo?

That list looks like maybe 1500 rounds of ammo, I've shot 2000 rounds in a weekend with friends.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:32 AM

17,810 posts, read 13,713,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Who ever wrote that list needs to learn spelling. Then I wonder how much used toilet paper was laying around used. What kind of tooth brush did the wacko killer who was lied to for his whole PC life use?

Most of that list is spoiled brat bull crap items the kind mommy buys for you when you are a retard, and she tells you PC lies, like some day you will grow up and be a fine man, married well with a family of your own, but then the wacko killer found out he was a retard, and was never going to get that silver spoon job, the blonde wife, or the American dream, because he was a retard.

The PC lies are insane and cause this BS every day.....

Lanza was not equal and was never going to be equal.... He was a wacko and found out. You PC people create these monsters.

You play catch and release with them every day.... This blood is on your PC heads.....

The brain dead wacko I shot had done hard time for 6 crimes and was STILL Released to create 6 more crimes before I ended his crime wave for good!

You PC won't be letting that guy out again, nor will Lanza bother anyone again.... But it is ALL your PC BLOOD!

Custom made brain dead Wackos created by the Inept Politically Correct.
Is it the PC people's fault when you gun nuts shoot each other?

157 posts, read 102,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Yes, and all of that was necessary to protect his home from intruders ... is what the NRA would like us to believe.
Its none of yours or anyone else's business WHY we need the weapons we need. The 2nd amendment is the only reason we need to have as many weapons as we like.Mine as well get used to it.

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
you are saying a gun safe with 1,400 rounds is light. Good God, your safe must take up half your house.
yeah that's light..... I have several rifles I keep no less than 3,000 rnd each for... and really that's light.

I have several pounds of powders for a variety of loads and gun types too. You don't use one type of powder for all loads at all.

Only a fool would keep powder in a safe under lock and key...

Powders get ugly in hard boxes if something goes wrong..... This just shows how little you know. Sorry but it's true.

A small 1 lbs of powder in a steel safe would be a lot more like a bomb if something went wrong...... So no we don't keep powder in a safe.

We are under no law to keep guns in a safe either, and only some of mine are. The rest are scattered about loaded in the event i want one for shooting at something, others may or not be loaded, your guess, but I know... A gun that isn't loaded isn't going to be able to be fired and so can't hurt anyone but the terrible inept if it falls on their curious toe.

If people didn't screw around with other peoples stuff then none of this would be a problem and it isn't even any of your business.

Once i had a uncle who owned several thousand guns. His PA pre 1750 PA farm house was loaded from basement to attic with guns from all times and all places.... he built more in his personal machine shop and alter what guns that suited him too.

Not one gun was in a safe. Not one gun was ever touched by anyone with out his permission. My Dad didn't us kids knew better, and if we didn't we got what was coming......

It's you PC people that have no clue how to raise kids, and let kids do any god damned thing that please them, which is just plain wrong.

So far in the USA we seem to have raised 3 or 4 generations of plain stupid...... I have serious doubts we can continue on this path much longer.

The first point is You can Not legislate Safety!

Old 03-28-2013, 11:33 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,833,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I agree, who the hell keeps that many different brands of the same caliber ammo around? Who keeps empty ammo boxes?
You may want to ask her that as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Adam Lanza could have killed 46 kids at an elementary school with 1/50th of that list at his disposal, given some training he could have killed 46 kids with a sword and some knives. A truck purposely driven through a fence at lunch time could kill a lot more than 26 kids at a school.
It must brighten up your day to learn that only 26 were killed.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:33 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,955,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Is it the PC people's fault when you gun nuts shoot each other?
How about getting back to us when you're ready to make some sense.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:35 AM

19,654 posts, read 12,244,081 times
Quote:
1 6-foot-10-inch wood-handled two-sided pole with a blade on one side and a spear on the other
Does anyone have any idea what the heck this is?

Old 03-28-2013, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
It must brighten up your day to learn that only 26 were killed.
I'm sure it really saddens you, just think of how much more exploitation you guys could have done if he had killed 50 or more kids. Hell if he had killed 100 kids you might have gotten some unconstitutional laws passed quickly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies