Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2013, 11:58 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,974,579 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Did you think criminals are born, and that a law abiding citizen today cannot be a criminal tomorrow? If so, I pity you.
Nope, the PC create custom criminals..... every day.... You pat little retard johnny on the head and tell him someday he will be equal. And then he finds out he will never be equal..... and goes on a rampage created by PC lies.

YOU PC create criminals, in fact you raise them!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2013, 11:59 AM

756 posts, read 714,698 times
What a DISGRACE

By the way, did you paranoid gun humpers get all the blood from those 20 dead kids off your hands yet?

Old 03-28-2013, 12:00 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,830,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Nope, the PC create custom criminals..... every day.... You pat little retard johnny on the head and tell him someday he will be equal. And then he finds out he will never be equal..... and goes on a rampage created by PC lies.

YOU PC create criminals, in fact you raise them!
Don't speak for Nancy Lanza. Spare your moments to speak with her instead.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:01 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,830,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
I don't blame legislation. Legislation is nothing more than words on paper. What I blame is the idiots who call for more legislation to be stacked on top of legislation that is not enforced to begin with.
Gun free zone legislation isn't new. Why were you whining about it?

Old 03-28-2013, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Does anyone have any idea what the heck this is?
Yeah it is a halberd pole arm of some sort...... a common toy sold in army navy stores these days.

I own a real one made for the time of the French and Indian Wars

I don't have a better picture, but this has steel on both ends.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:05 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trader8 View Post
What a DISGRACE

By the way, did you paranoid gun humpers get all the blood from those 20 dead kids off your hands yet?
I've never had the blood of any kids on my hands and some illogical liberal moron certainly isn't going to put some guilt trip on me for something I had no part in.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:08 PM

11,142 posts, read 10,716,540 times
Quote:
Gun free zone legislation isn't new. Why were you whining about it?
I'm merely pointing out that Gun Free Zone legislation increased the amount of school shootings, when it's purpose was supposedly to decrease the numbers. Which is pretty much the effect of any prohibitive legislation, but don't let logic interfere with your "save the children" movement.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:12 PM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Yeah it is a halberd pole arm of some sort...... a common toy sold in army navy stores these days.

I own a real one made for the time of the French and Indian Wars

I don't have a better picture, but this has steel on both ends.
I wonder if psycho-boy ran around the basement swooshing that thing and his toy samurai swords like a big video game hero. With his mommie serving him hot pockets and red bull to put some hair on his chest and to bond with him.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Don't speak for Nancy Lanza. Spare your moments to speak with her instead.
Seeing as how she was the first victim, I will postpone any comments with her for so long as i am able thank you..... However I know the type of woman she was.....

She coddled her inferior child, and told him lies so his poor little feelings would not be hurt. That is the PC way.... Lie thru your teeth trying to make the weak and inept feel better about themselves.

When it doesn't work you cry and weep wring your hands and let little johnny go on a rampage. The the rest of the inept PC gather and call tools and people who own them names..

There is no such thing as a Gun Free Zone...... Oh sure there is a paper tiger law..... No one enforces that.

Every day because of this being a brain dead stupid law it was broken by the law abiding... most roads are not far enough away from schools to not break the law. Either the roads or the builds would have been required to be moved in oder to make that law work, but instead the law was changed. and I am now exempt in a school zone with a loaded firearm...

PC isn't going to work and never has worked yet..

No laws will stop me from carry ever... there is nothing you can do but wait impatiently for my demise.

Any time i go the Post Office i still carry.... They don't know and i don't tell. The way I see it is i am safer armed in the PO than I am with out, and then I know where my fire arm IS, and it isn't locked in a car...

Don't like it, that's just too bad. There is no such thing as a gun free zone and if there is no one can enforce it with out a gun and so there you have it..... PC just comes off as inept.

You may as well beg the moon to turn green.

Old 03-28-2013, 12:13 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Funny how this gets tossed out to the masses right at the time Obama is going on his campaign tour to push gun control AGAIN. Gotta keep the useful idiots up in arms at all times. The gay marriage screams will die down now as the court won't be doing anything until at least June. Up next after the gun screams...........immigration whining. Pampers must be running low on the shelves with all the bed wetting the liberals have been doing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies