Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2013, 01:37 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,588,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
They? There's only 1. He's an American Citizen, so he shouldn't be tried as an enemy combatant, that's a good thing.
He can't talk, or if he does he's going to be so doped up, he's not a threat to anyone but himself.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:38 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,690,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That is not Alex Jones, you obviously don't know jack.
Hate to break it to ya, but, yes, it is!

Reptilian Propaganda with Alex Jones - YouTube

Unless it's a reptilian shapeshifter posing as Alex Jones

Old 04-22-2013, 01:40 PM

23,175 posts, read 26,264,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinx View Post
In this day and age, anyone walking down a city street, especially a state capitol, has got to assume that they are on film! Heck, even on 10 year old eps of Law and Order, they're constantly checking CCTV footage. Did these two never watch CSI or Criminal Minds?? Yikes!
You mean should assume.
A great deal of the time, criminals are caught because they goof up.This may be one of those times because they didn't think of that.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:40 PM

10,092 posts, read 8,222,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinx View Post
That's what's most confusing!! We assume they were smart enough to construct the bombs -- but maybe they didn't? Maybe they were the gullible patsies of some diabolical schemer... yet to be named!
I think that's what they're trying to figure out now--if there were more people involved. The other thing though is that the bombs weren't super sophisticated, and evidently the instructions are available in magazines and online. It wasn't a very elaborate plot--walk into an event with no bag checking and set them off when the crowd is at it's greatest. How they responded the day or so after the bombing is what baffles me.

Quote:
It's worth checking out. In my area, there was a courthouse shooting, in which the shooter also committed suicide. His widow insisted on a special autopsy which confirmed her suspicions -- the shooter had a brain tumor which might have contributed to his behavior. Delaware gunman had brain tumor.
I think so too. I've never known anyone with a brain tumor or brain damage who went on a shooting rampage, but they do go through major personality changes. It's worth checking out.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
I don't these two were the sharpest crayons in the box, and health care professionals and medical researchers are calling for a brain autopsy on the older brother. They think it's very worth investigating to see if his sudden personality change, erratic, impulsive behavior and aggression could at least be partly explained by dementia caused by brain damage from boxing.
Researchers urge special brain autopsy of bombing suspect - Sports - The Boston Globe

They dropped the backpacks because they got out of the car. The older brother walked toward the police shooting, and the younger one took off driving, and then abandoned the car and ran. He was bleeding pretty heavily, so I imagine he wasn't in great shape to carry more than the rifle he had on him.

The other option is that they just planned on going until they got caught, and then they'd kill themselves. Who knows why they did what they did? They have witnesses who identified the older brother placing one bomb, and evidently they have video footage of the little brother doing the same thing. They were throwing more explosive devices around a residential neighborhood, and no one is questioning that. They carjacked a guy and TOLD HIM they were the bombers, and they were heading to New York. You have all of these eye witnesses, video footage, etc--I'm not doubting that sometimes coverups really do happen, but you can only get away with it if there's a small group of people involved and you can control the flow of information easily. That's not the case here.
Where do you get this crap?
Obama wants to map out the human brain, to alter and control it.
Obama to propose project to map human brain

Old 04-22-2013, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
But they did.
They weren't captured right away....or even close to right away.
What with the younger one going to a party, among other things, it would appear that they figured they had gotten away....until their pictures started showing up

How many spectators do you think imagine that somebody would capture their images on camera?
How many probably weren't?

Yeah right. and this makes sense to you? Good Lord

Old 04-22-2013, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
But they did.
They weren't captured right away....or even close to right away.
What with the younger one going to a party, among other things, it would appear that they figured they had gotten away....until their pictures started showing up

How many spectators do you think imagine that somebody would capture their images on camera?
How many probably weren't?
That's just it. I didn't realize they could search through images and find someone that quickly, and I didn't realize that most stores have surveillance cameras on the exterior that cover more than just the store entrance. It looks like they didn't think they'd be seen on camera.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Where do you get this crap?
Obama wants to map out the human brain, to alter and control it.
Obama to propose project to map human brain
Um--I'll go with trying to find a way to cure devastating illnesses like Parkinsons disease, Alzheimers and to treat traumatic brain injury and spinal cord damage. Modern medicine currently knows nearly zip about how the brain and nervous system function.

I think you need to get some help.

Old 04-22-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Hate to break it to ya, but, yes, it is!

Reptilian Propaganda with Alex Jones - YouTube

Unless it's a reptilian shapeshifter posing as Alex Jones
Thank you for that, I always enjoy listening to Alex, but he doesn't even reference the reptilians in that clip, Alex Baldwin does. The point is that television rots your brain, turn it off.

Old 04-22-2013, 02:00 PM

27,625 posts, read 21,173,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
That's just it. I didn't realize they could search through images and find someone that quickly, and I didn't realize that most stores have surveillance cameras on the exterior that cover more than just the store entrance. It looks like they didn't think they'd be seen on camera.
Which goes to prove that they had no more brains at that time than they had at the inception of their plan. Not exactly the cunning and smarts of a James Bond villian. I live in a very busy area and I have no idea where every surveillance camera is, but I am smart enough to realize that they do indeed exist.

These guys were clueless and the "mastermiind" older brother was weak-minded enough to believe that he had a reason to retaliate against the nation that gave him a shot at a good life. His family originally fled a crappy region of the world and instead of this doofus going back with his parents to improve conditions in a positive way and possibly make a real difference, he blows innocent Americans to smithereens. ******!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies