Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2013, 02:54 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,479,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
It is written the natural man , Not born in the spirit , will look at the spirit man and the message of the bible as foolishness.
In other words: everything in the Bible is true, because it says so in the Bible.

Old 04-18-2013, 06:28 PM

5,667 posts, read 5,099,666 times
Quote:
Where is YOUR tolerance for the morbidly obese.. are they not people too?
Hey, fat chicks need love, too, right?

Old 04-18-2013, 08:32 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,122,446 times
Quote:
Where did I say that? I said that homosexuals can be pedophiles.. where is the word ALL! YOU are putting what ever comes to your mind as me saying that..

I have known of gay men who went after children. They didn't think themselves as a pedophile.. just gay.
If you know pedophilic men who are going after prepubescent children for sex, I hope to God you have alerted the police.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:00 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,348,522 times
Quote:
"Treating anyone as you yourself would have them treat you" is the one passage that makes any sense out of all the other drivel and that seems to be the one you've failed completely to learn.
Exactly. The Babylonian Code of Hammurabbi, or the Golden Rule, predates Christianity by about 2,000 years. It's all one needs.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:03 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,944,111 times
Everyone of these bigoted anti-gay threads start the same and end the same. The antigays have to continually post here to reassure themselves about thier own insecure sexuality and all the arguing with them won't change their minds. They have deep seeded emotional issues that won't be resolved on a message board.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:36 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,921,206 times
We are our own worst critics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lior Arel View Post
Everyone of these bigoted anti-gay threads start the same and end the same. The antigays have to continually post here to reassure themselves about thier own insecure sexuality and all the arguing with them won't change their minds. They have deep seeded emotional issues that won't be resolved on a message board.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:48 PM

32,140 posts, read 15,132,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly_Allen View Post
I am curious if gay rights supporters believe that children in elementary school should be taught that homosexuality is natural and normal. Would you allow your children to attend such schools that teach there is no difference between homosexuality and heterosexuality?

In the UK, many schools are adopting such a philosophy and the same is true in parts of the Bay area. I take issue with such teachings, because I don't believe children should be taught that same sex unions are natural and normal. The future doesn't look too bright for us.

Homosexual Indoctrination in UK Schools - it's happening now and teachers get paid a bonus for it! - YouTube

Why doesn't the future look bright to you? I guess if you don't believe in same sex marriage, I guess it doesn't. Being born in the south, I was taught that blacks were inferior and should never marry a white. You know what, I am so tired of prejudice. People are who they are and love who they want. They are not hurting anyone so let them be.

Old 04-18-2013, 09:56 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,229,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why doesn't the future look bright to you? I guess if you don't believe in same sex marriage, I guess it doesn't. Being born in the south, I was taught that blacks were inferior and should never marry a white. You know what, I am so tired of prejudice. People are who they are and love who they want. They are not hurting anyone so let them be.
Yeah, well, that just makes too much sense and thus, can't be understood by some people. Gotta have that boogeyman...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.