Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 08:55 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
Qualitative anqalysis?

Still more subjective unsubstantiated half baked opinion spewed by agenda driven feminists. When you bring back properly controlled research with a statiscally significant finding supporting this garbage please post as i would love to see it
In your quest to defend your opinions regarding the issue you are also perpetuating the stereotype of the verbally abusive misogynist who actively seeks out the meek and voiceless servile woman. Anyone who knows me personally knows that I am far from a "feminist" but you have continually spewed that word with venom for anyone who posts anything with which you disagree.

You really are telling on yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2013, 09:44 PM

1,728 posts, read 1,778,476 times
This thread was opened referencing a study full of hateful sterotypes generalizing about all white American men. The typical cast of CD characters in usual fasion piled on and in so doing ascribed these awful generalizations to anyone here who may be married to an Asian women or any woman who doesnt meet their critera (fat white feminist butch) . I will not sit back and take this crap any more than a feminist would sit back and take being called a murderer because she chose to terminate a pregnancy

What good for the goose is good for the MFn gander

cant take the heat get out of the kitchen im cooking

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicket View Post
Dude,
in this thread you have called women -pigs, hogs, bull dykes, feminazis, yada yada yada
You have a real anger problem toward women.

ps. I realize that pointing this out makes me a pig bull dyke feminazi

Old 05-12-2013, 09:52 PM

4,734 posts, read 4,332,501 times
All I gotta say is, this thread has gone orbital. Nicely done.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:
This thread was opened referencing a study full of hateful sterotypes generalizing about all white American men. The typical cast of CD characters in usual fasion piled on and in so doing ascribed these awful generalizations to anyone here who may be married to an Asian women or any woman who doesnt meet their critera (fat white feminist butch) . I will not sit back and take this crap any more than a feminist would sit back and take being called a murderer because she chose to terminate a pregnancy

Please link to ONE quote in this thread in which anyone stated or implied that ALL White American men have an Asian fetish.

And please explain what any of this has to do with lesbians, fat women, White women, murderers or abortion?

Old 05-12-2013, 10:11 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,497 times
Quote:

There are ways to disagree with someone without hating their gender.

Old 05-13-2013, 06:51 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Hmmm. So its all about control. A woman who is deferential and submissive. Oriental women have this reputation. Thus, mousy, American men, who are intimidated by American women, seek out Oriental or other Asian women, seeking to feel they have the high ground. Now, these are the yype of men, I talked about earlier. The ones that end up getting scammed, and even extorted.

They get suckered in by a beautiful, exotic woman, that they could never hope to draw the attention of in the US, and are promised an attentive, submissive, partner. The very thought just drives them spare. Yea, I'm a lucky guy.
Yes you are, you are very lucky!

I do think that people seeking a submissive partner are on the emotionally disturbed side or have a lot of psychological issues. It's unhealthy to seek an unhealthy partner. (Health is good - mental as well as physical).

Thing with these mail order brides is that they'll pretend to be submissive, at least long enough to get their financial and legal act together, then they'll make the leap to someone mentally healthy (and young... and cute).

Old 05-13-2013, 06:56 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicket View Post
Dude,
in this thread you have called women -pigs, hogs, bull dykes, feminazis, yada yada yada
You have a real anger problem toward women.

ps. I realize that pointing this out makes me a pig bull dyke feminazi
All of us members of the Official Feminazi Party of America should get together, kidnap Boner, throw him in a cell, and just laugh at him 24/7 as torture.

Old 05-13-2013, 07:03 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,932,094 times
My fiance is Asian. She's definitely anything but quiet or obedient. She owns my ace.

Old 06-05-2013, 03:37 PM

460 posts, read 982,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
That was a great documentary. And a very honest depiction of those types of "arrangements".

I loved the part where the filmmaker asked the old White man what the Asian woman got out of the "arrangement" and he had absolutely no answer. And I especially loved the part where the Asian woman (two days after the wedding) said that she would need to work hard and save money to get eventually get away from the old White man and that she couldn't go back to China due to the embarrassment and public humiliation that she would face.

Sandy, the 30-year-old woman from mainland China, had to go for Steven, the 60-year-old parking attendant living in San Francisco, because there are no single Asian American men with good jobs in San Francisco.

Old 06-06-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngusHsu View Post
Sandy, the 30-year-old woman from mainland China, had to go for Steven, the 60-year-old parking attendant living in San Francisco, because there are no single Asian American men with good jobs in San Francisco.
That wasn't the point of my comment. Asian American men with good jobs in San Francisco have absolutely no need to "import" women from China (or anywhere else for that matter). These men have no problems meeting Asian American women. They aren't looking for the Sandys of the world. So if Sandy wanted to leave mainland China, she knew that her best hope was a Western White man with an Asian fetish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies