Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Zimmerman be convicted of murder
Convicted 116 40.42%
Acquitted 171 59.58%
Voters: 287. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 10:30 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
You don't have to directly SAY you hate Jesse Jackson; you "say" it in a thousand different ways in your posts. Do you really think anyone reading your posts can't "read" your honest feelings about Jesse Jackson? Remember, at least "to thine own self be true." Exactly how wealthy do you think Jackson is, and are you jealous?

To Thine Own Self Be True - Being Authentic
So now you're a mind reader? I guess that's better than a low skill law clerk.

Jesse Jackson has a reported net worth of about 10 million dollars, what does that have to do with anything?

Old 05-25-2013, 10:32 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Actually the autopsy found an abrasion on Trayvon's left knuckles and a scrape on his right knuckles. George Zimmerman had no injuries to his hands whatsoever.
You are 100 % wrong.

Go read the autopsy report here. It's very short. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...in.autopsy.pdf

The report says: "There is a 1/4 X 1/8 inch small abrasion on the left fourth finger." Do you realize how small that is? It's basically a nick. And it's not on the knuckle area, it is marked as being where a ring would be.

On the right hand, there is a healed scar, which of course could not have occurred during incident.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:36 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,409,029 times
Quote:
I try to stay out of Florida as much as possible, especially ghetto areas in South FL like where this took place. The last thing I want to do is go there and end up shooting some hood rat, then I'd be in the same situation old George is in.
Sanford, FL is NOT in South Florida. It's in Central Florida, just a little bit northeast of Orlando. It is a small, very attractive little town there in Central Florida.

I would suggest if you paid a visit to any of the serious, as you say "ghetto areas" in the real South Florida like Miami and even West Palm Beach, if you pulled your gun, you'd be the dead one. There's no chance you'd outsmart a "hood rat" as you call them.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
You are 100 % wrong.

Go read the autopsy report here. It's very short. http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...in.autopsy.pdf

The report says: "There is a 1/4 X 1/8 inch small abrasion on the left fourth finger." Do you realize how small that is? It's basically a nick. And it's not on the knuckle area, it is marked as being where a ring would be.

On the right hand, there is a healed scar, which of course could not have occurred during incident.
It's almost like he had very little injury whatsoever except for his knuckles right?

Old 05-25-2013, 10:39 PM

Quote:
So now you're a mind reader? I guess that's better than a low skill law clerk.

Jesse Jackson has a reported net worth of about 10 million dollars, what does that have to do with anything?
YOU said you hated that Jesse Jackson was making all that money. You brought it up. Sounds to me as if you may be quite jealous that a black man is far wealthier than you. Btw, do you have a link to support that $10 million figure, and if so, how recent is it?

Old 05-25-2013, 10:41 PM

Quote:
It's almost like he had very little injury whatsoever except for his knuckles right?
And, of course, that bullet hole in his heart/chest.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Sanford, FL is NOT in South Florida. It's in Central Florida, just a little bit northeast of Orlando. It is a small, very attractive little town there in Central Florida.

I would suggest if you paid a visit to any of the serious, as you say "ghetto areas" in the real South Florida like Miami and even West Palm Beach, if you pulled your gun, you'd be the dead one. There's no chance you'd outsmart a "hood rat" as you call them.
LOL @ very attractive little town. I guess so if that's your standard for attractive...

What's with all this crazy talk about pulling guns on people? You sound like an unstable gun nut, someone who probably should be anywhere near a firearm.

I carry a firearm for self defense today because I choose to, I've carried a firearm for many years now, I carried one years before I could even carry one legally here in the US as a civilian. I've been shot at more times than I care to count by a lot nastier and a lot meaner than some little South Florida punk with side sights on his Hi Point. As an adult I've never once went out looking for a fight with anyone, I'm a peaceful guy who just doesn't put up with BS. You leave me alone and I'll never bother you.

Old 05-25-2013, 10:46 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Quote:

No problem....and people get it. No wonder when a hood rat is slamming at nightime -the head of a stranger against concrete after a hit to the nose -what is in order to avoid what you explain above.

agreed or not..?

Old 05-25-2013, 10:47 PM

Quote:
I never said I hated Jesse Jackson, I despise the morons who believe him and push his racial agenda while he sits back collecting the cash.
Quote:
YOU said you hated that Jesse Jackson was making all that money. You brought it up. Sounds to me as if you may be quite jealous that a black man is far wealthier than you. Btw, do you have a link to support that $10 million figure, and if so, how recent is it?
Here's a link for you. https://www.hookedonphonics.com/

Old 05-25-2013, 10:48 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Quote:
He had no injury to his knuckles, if by knuckles you mean the row of bony prominences on the back of the hand. He had a small abrasion in the ring area of the left hand. Go and read the autopsy. Really. Educate yourself.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/im...in.autopsy.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies