Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2013, 05:26 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times

Advertisements

42 Movie Clip: Maybe Tomorrow We'll All Wear 42 (HD) - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2013, 05:31 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,568,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
Please do tell what Trayvon Martin has been found guilty of? No theories, assumptions, cell phone photos, or gossip, but facts?

Old 05-28-2013, 05:32 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
Default I googled Deneen Borelli--

deneen borelli - Google

Old 05-28-2013, 05:41 PM

5,960 posts, read 5,547,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
English and I are going to recommend that you invest in this thing called a dictionary. I love how you're sticking to your guns despite the fact that you're factually wrong.
No, I'm just calling you out for saying I wrote something I never wrote.

Don't take it personally...you are just being dishonest to say otherwise.

Old 05-28-2013, 05:49 PM

349 posts, read 261,047 times
Quote:
Strange how certain people see absolutely nothing wrong with a young girl or woman purposely being humiliated in front of her whole nation strictly to degrade and dehumanize her.

So in the world of liberals people should feel very comfortable naming children on television who make mistakes, shaming them in front of a national audience, destroying their self-esteem, opening them up for constant bullying at school, etc.

Thank God you people are a dying breed!!!
Thank God unlike you most people aren't so stupid as to not realize that the young girl'woman initiated the entire scenario because of her ignorant racist conduct.

So it was a mistake that she called a grown man an "ape", man you are stuck on stupid...

Let's see, her racist conduct may result in unpleasant repercussions and you are butt hurt over that.
Too bad...maybe people like you/her will learn to act in a civillised manner.

Old 05-28-2013, 06:34 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
Quote:
No, I'm just calling you out for saying I wrote something I never wrote.

Don't take it personally...you are just being dishonest to say otherwise.
Seeing how I never said you did, now you're just lying. Or to use your go to move: quote me. Prove I did that...

Old 05-28-2013, 06:39 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,376,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
I'm glad whites are thicker skinned. Imagine if every white guy went to crying everytime someone used the words "redneck", "cracker", "whitey", "hon-key", "white-trash" or "anglo"?
Racial name calling is illegal in Australia. The kid did a misdemeanor under their law.
Their country, their rules.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
Thank God unlike you most people aren't so stupid as to not realize that the young girl'woman initiated the entire scenario because of her ignorant racist conduct.

So it was a mistake that she called a grown man an "ape", man you are stuck on stupid...

Let's see, her racist conduct may result in unpleasant repercussions and you are butt hurt over that.
Too bad...maybe people like you/her will learn to act in a civillised manner.
You liberals are nasty when you attack little girls. 13 year olds aren't "women".

How do you know she was being racist? I remember when you people called President Bush a "monkey" all of the time. What is the difference?

Old 05-28-2013, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Seeing how I never said you did, now you're just lying. Or to use your go to move: quote me. Prove I did that...
Actually I already did please read the thread next time.

Old 05-28-2013, 07:30 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
Quote:
Actually I already did please read the thread next time.
Lol... The post where you showed you don't know what "literally" means? or how to use it?

there are straw man arguments, and then there are arguments were you make up the definition of a word you don't know and use that as your defense
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies