Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2013, 05:52 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,040,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Why would Zimmerman have blemishes on his hands? He wasn't the one doing the pummelling.

And not everyone runs to the doctor at the drop of a hat. I sure don't. I was once in the middle of a heart attack and didn't want to go until the paramedic told me I would die if I didn't. So they loaded me and off we went, Code 3.
Keep in mind, there are some on here who have made it their mission to paint Zimmerman as a fat, overweight, ignorant slob who also is a very wise, strategic, stealthy attacker who was a martial arts expert and expert night club bouncer who just carried a loaded gun to intimidate black infants that he found walking around at night.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:53 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,819,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
If he is acquitted, he should just leave the United States and never come back. If he continues to live in the United States, he is going to have to prove his tough guy credentials to people on a daily basis. A lot of people will be practically begging for the chance to kick his ass or shoot him.

He felt like a strong tough guy going up against an unarmed kid, but we will see how he handles people getting in his face everyday and following him and his family around. As many people have pointed out, that wouldn't be illegal and if he gets upset and says something about it than they would be justified if they just decided to shoot him.

Maybe his murderer will be able to get off on a bogus self defense claim too, the universe has a way of making these things work out sometimes.
Easy Sco, go easy.

Its understood Zimmerman may be found not guilty. It doesn't mean he is innocent. But take whatever with a grain of salt.

Zimmerman isn't going to have an easy life regardless of the verdict. He isn't worth killing. I think he'll probably be shunned, ridiculed, ignored by a LOT of people should he be found not guilty. He isn't like OJ who had a pension of $300k a year, he needs to work, he has to and thats going to be one tough proposition for him. Everyday life will be pretty brutal for him. IMO.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:55 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Check out the photos taken of Zimmerman right after the killing. I would need a magnifying glass to see anything. What I do see is a normal looking nose. Compare that to the photos of TM after the killing.

George Zimmerman Case: The Story in Photos | Photos - ABC News
You must know people with awfully cockeyed, swollen noses.

Old 06-25-2013, 05:58 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's also important to point out that this man was also "unarmed".
And the victim appears to be small.

Getting the snot beat out of her, then thrown down the stairs, and just a couple of stitches in her mouth.!!

Old 06-25-2013, 06:02 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,830,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncc49 View Post
IF he has a criminal record how does he hold a CCW permit in the state of Florida?
Good question.

Quote:
Convicted felons can't own firearms, neither can those convicted of domestic violence. Zimmerman has both in his history. It looks like maybe George's dad has a little problem he needs to address.
Quote:
George Zimmerman, Son of a Retired Judge, Has 3 Closed Arrests
Quote:
According to a records search on George, he was previously arrested
for domestic violence, resisting an officer without violence and most
shockingly, resisting an officer with violence — a felony charge that surely could have landed him in prison.
Would Zimmerman have had a license to carry a gun if his father wasn't a judge?

Old 06-25-2013, 06:05 PM

6,046 posts, read 4,819,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Why would Zimmerman have blemishes on his hands? He wasn't the one doing the pummelling.

And not everyone runs to the doctor at the drop of a hat. I sure don't. I was once in the middle of a heart attack and didn't want to go until the paramedic told me I would die if I didn't. So they loaded me and off we went, Code 3.
Killing is a last resort. Defend yourself as best you can or leave. Zimmerman did neither. He killed.

They surely don't go to to doctor. But the "beating" is Zimmerman's excuse (and ONLY excuse) for killing. And the "beating" was so insignificant that he didn't even bother seeing a doctor.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:06 PM

Arrests /= criminal record. Zimmerman was never convicted of anything, he has no criminal record.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:06 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,393,569 times
Default GZ going down

The beady-eyed racist GZ was armed and concealing his weapon when he initiated contact with TM. TM simply minding his own business, eating Skittles, and heading home. GZ insulted TM to instigate a verbal, then physical confrontation. Knowing that was packing, GZ allowed TM to get the upper hand so that any bystanders would conclude that GZ was being attacked. GZ a sneaky, deceptive coward, and this has even been shown in his trying to trick the Judge earlier in this case. TM, didn't know that he was fighting a lunatic carrying a loaded weapon, and when he found out, he fled. GZ then went in hot pursuit, eager to finally be able to realize relief. He hated black people, especially young black men. Their way of dress, language, music, and impact on the neighborhood offended him on the deepest of levels. He wanted them all to go away, and deep resentment tormented and aggravated him 24/7. Finally, he had a chance to shoot one of them and feel relief. Unfortunately for this vile, supremely ignorant, stupid man, Eating Skittles While Black (ESWB), is not a crime in this society. While TM laid there pleading for his life, an underaged BOY still with Skittles stuck in his teeth, depraved heart GZ shot him.

GZ, once convicted, will be sent to jail for the rest of his life, one that likely will be cut short. His future is not bright. He will either be beaten senseless in prison before being killed. Or he will be wrongly acquitted, and face a life of fear and doubt before he is beaten senseless before being killed.

However you cut it, GZ can't win. He was entirely in the wrong, and no rationale by the racists who support him can change that reality. Racism, as exemplified by ignoramuses like GZ, has no place in this society. Justice for TM is right. This is how it will unfold.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:08 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
Killing is a last resort. Defend yourself as best you can or leave. Zimmerman did neither. He killed.

They surely don't go to to doctor. But the "beating" is Zimmerman's excuse (and ONLY excuse) for killing. And the "beating" was so insignificant that he didn't even bother seeing a doctor.
lol.

Never mind. I'm sorry I responded to your nonsense.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post

You don't use deadly force only because you've already been beaten enough to die, you also are justified in using deadly force if you feel that the beating will lead to your death. If you are in fear for your life you are justified in using deadly force to defend yourself.

Zimmerman defended himself, according to him it was a last resort and now the state will have to prove him wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies