Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2013, 06:45 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
He saw the PA the day after because he wanted to be excused from work.
Because he wanted to go back to work and they said he needed a doctor's approval.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
There wasn't a beating. No doctor visit. No 25-30 punches to the head, etc. Even the investigating detective called him on that.
He went to the doctor/nurse practioner the next day. The paramedic testified that he told police Zimmerman needed to go to the hospital, and the police said they would bring him but they never did.

The police reports noted that his nose looked broken, and the medical report from the next day also said that his nose seemed broken.

I know you will ignore this. You ignore everyone that gives you correct information that you don't like.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:47 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Nevertheless, he does have a history of anger control problems. I would lay odds that 99 out of 100 people (and I am being very conservative) if in Zimmerman's shoes as neighborhood watch person, would not have wound up killing someone that they reported to 911 as suspicious that night. Because Zimerman is who he is, is why he is being tried for murder.
Nevertheless? lol TM had a history of illegal drug use, he is who is is/was.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:49 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Because he wanted to go back to work and they said he needed a doctor's approval.

He went to the doctor/nurse practioner the next day. The paramedic testified that he told police Zimmerman needed to go to the hospital, and the police said they would bring him but they never did.

The police reports noted that his nose looked broken, and the medical report from the next day also said that his nose seemed broken.

I know you will ignore this. You ignore everyone that gives you correct information that you don't like.
Could be the paramedic was simply following protocol. Based on what GZ told him better to error on the side of caution. People get sued for less.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:49 PM

3,088 posts, read 5,357,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
GZ was bored and wanted TM to be a bad guy?

GZ was "scared". . . .and because of his fear, he thinks that shooting and killing is young man is "self defense" it is not, but GZ may have talked himself into believing that it is / was.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:50 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
I am a firm believer in trends. All people have them.
For example. I tend to always be early. For work, for appointments, for everything. Thats my trend.
I tend to be very fussy about my work. I like to do a good job. I am the same with my yard. Another trend.
GZ has a trend. Road rage, confrontations with cops, ex-girl friend. His trend is he lacks control of his anger. How many people have these kinds of things all together in their history? They are all linked to his temper.

He pursued a stranger, calling him a punk and an A-hole. Never met the man, talked to man and never saw the man demonstrate any behaviors to indicate he was as GZ described him. He pursued the man, would not let it go, would not heed advice or his training. This is a trend also. A trend of arrogance.
None are illegal, but combined make GZ a very unstable person. Another trend. He tends to lie a lot.
I don't know when the rage happened. The others were 7 years ago. Is that a trend.

The one with a recent trend, though no criminal record, was the other guy.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:51 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
She just established that Trayvon was whopping the crap outta George.
That's funny. I heard her say she could not see the 'figures' from the sliding glass doors. If she cannot see them, how could she know who was beating whom?

Old 06-25-2013, 06:53 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,732,396 times
Quote:
Could be the paramedic was simply following protocol. Based on what GZ told him better to error on the side of caution. People get sued for less.
He testified yesterday. You think he's trying to CYA 16 months later? He didn't testify about protocol. He specifically said that he felt Zimmerman needed to go to the hospital due to his injuries.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:56 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
I don't know when the rage happened. The others were 7 years ago. Is that a trend.

The one with a recent trend, though no criminal record, was the other guy.
His trend of walking home from the store?
Seriously I am open minded what was his trend?
As many on here like to say a little pot never hurt anyone. I disagree. But was TM on drugs did his blood come back positive? If so I was unaware of it and I missed that.
7 years ago and yet there he was that night, pursuing someone just because he thought he was an a-hole and a punk. No one has been able to explain what TM did or was doing to create that impression.
To me an a-hole is usually acting rude, or doing some things like vandalism or yelling at people. Something.
I wouldn't say walking was an indicator of a punk or an a-hole.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:56 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,654,874 times
Apparently if you are shot in the heart, as Trayvon was, you die instantly. Yet Zimmerman claims that Trayvon sat up, and said something like, "you got me", which would have been impossible. I hope the prosecution points this out.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:57 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,654,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Cinebar, no one is trying to say that GZ needed to know anything more about TM, other than the fact that he(TM) had GZ on the ground beating on him. The only thing that TM's thuggish background does is show the capability of TM to be aggressive and attack someone. It goes toward showing that TM was more likely to be the one who started the physical confrontation.

Now, just disregard this post like every other one you cannot dispute.
Oh, I don't know. zimmerman in the past flung a woman up against a wall and tussled with a police officer (I think that what the guy was).

That sounds a lot more aggressive than Trayvon having pot residue in a baggie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies