Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 09:54 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
I've heard many, many medical examiners testify in court. I've also read many medical examiners' reports. I have helped find medical examiners to examine autopsy reports made by other medical examiners to be hired by the defense to testify as expert witnesses. And, additionally, I dated a chief medical examiner for a large city for a good while. He was the one of the smartest folks I've ever met. Very, very good at his job. So I do have a clue as to what types of things medical examiners can and do testify about. ty.
Is that supposed to be a takeoff on the 'I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night' commercials ?

"I dated a chief medical examiner' so I can tell you how long tm lived and if he could speak.

Old 06-28-2013, 09:54 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
Just Breaking:

CNN lies and twists Johns testimony trying to stoke racial tension. Puts up a screenshot headline stating:

WITNESS DESCRIBES FIGHT, SHOOTING
Says lighter-skinned person was punching other one.

That's not what John testified to at all. He stated Martin was on top giving a 'ground and pound' MMA style beating but it's apparent that CNN clearly has a agenda.
Wow. Their bias has no bounds.

Old 06-28-2013, 09:55 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Just Breaking:

CNN lies and twists Johns testimony trying to stoke racial tension. Puts up a screenshot headline stating:

That's not what John testified to at all. He stated Martin was on top giving a 'ground and pound' MMA style beating but it's apparent that CNN clearly has a agenda.
CNN LIES. It's what they do and have done ever since this case first broke. Hopefully Zimmerman can add them to his libel lawsuit. After this is over, maybe ZNN will prove to be a better, less bigoted source of news than CNN. I wonder....will he spend more time managing the former CNN or NBC? Maybe combine the two?

When you see all the lies they have been caught on in this case...it's hard to wonder just what else they are lying about.

Old 06-28-2013, 09:58 AM

226 posts, read 230,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
CNN LIES. It's what they do and have done ever since this case first broke. Hopefully Zimmerman can add them to his lawsuit. After this is over, maybe ZNN will prove to be a better, less bigoted source of news than CNN.

When you see all the lies they have been caught on in this case...it's hard to wonder just what else they are lying about.
Agreed.

Old 06-28-2013, 09:59 AM

1,607 posts, read 3,091,635 times
anyone think that if found not guilty (and the prosecution's case looking like that, especially with Prescious leading the way) that we may see something akin to the L.A. Rodney King riots in Central Florida? I hope not but I would be careful if I was down that way on the day they announce the verdict.

And don't even tell me that it can't happen, just google that Jabba the Hutt looking Michelle Williams from the Black Panther and her comments about the bounty on GZ etc etc, suit up and boot up etc Only difference here is the good ole boys in Florida aren't pushovers, maybe some of the yuppies are but will be interesting to say the least.

Old 06-28-2013, 10:01 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,424,868 times
I called it in the beginning the prosecution is opening itself up to a malicious prosecution case. How this case saw the inside of a courtroom is beyond me.

Maybe it's not too late for the state to save face.

Old 06-28-2013, 10:02 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,510,171 times
Quote:
Just Breaking:

Out of curiosity I looked at the HLN headline.

Witness: Zimmerman, Martin In MMA-Style Fight

Old 06-28-2013, 10:02 AM

3 posts, read 2,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctwhitechin View Post
anyone think that if found not guilty (and the prosecution's case looking like that, especially with Prescious leading the way) that we may see something akin to the L.A. Rodney King riots in Central Florida? I hope not but I would be careful if I was down that way on the day they announce the verdict.

And don't even tell me that it can't happen, just google that Jabba the Hutt looking Michelle Williams from the Black Panther and her comments about the bounty on GZ etc etc, suit up and boot up etc Only difference here is the good ole boys in Florida aren't pushovers, maybe some of the yuppies are but will be interesting to say the least.
I wouldnt be surprised, Id actually be surprised if it didnt happen. We are dealing with a lot of ignorant,uneducated people here.

Old 06-28-2013, 10:03 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
I think the biggest blow to States case was their witness, John. Martin landing blows on Zimmerman, shot s fired. This trial is a joke. How can any partial juror rule for murder unless John is shown to be lying?

There shouldn't of even been a trial. They have zero concrete evidence and have helped prove Zimmerman's account

Old 06-28-2013, 10:05 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctwhitechin View Post

Honestly, no, I don't think there will be any riots. Blacks in this country aren't stupid or violent as a whole. I have a much higher opinion of my fellow countrymen of any color than to think that would happen. After the OJ trial, an obviously guilty man walked free and no whites rioted, largely due to the fact that the prosecution did a poor job. In this case, it's becoming more and more clear that Z is not guilty of murder, I think blacks recognize that, in spite of the horsechit coming out of CNN.

I just hope to hell that I am not giving credit where none is due.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies