Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 07:37 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times

Advertisements

I saw this posted some where and it sums up my thoughts thus far:

This is what you want 6 people to rely on in order to justify sending a man away for the rest or most of his life.
This trial is an absolute joke. The prosecutors have come no where even remotely close to bringing forth evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman should be held guilty of 2nd degree murder. At this point, it would be unreasonable if you didn't have doubt as to Zimmerman's guilt.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:38 AM

11,185 posts, read 6,511,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
[snip]Yes, I think the communication problem is a "cultural" thing which apparently you nor Mr. West can related to at all.
In my opinion, Rachel would be insulted, dissed, disrespected, by your claim that she is too English- illiterate to know that what she told Bernie ---

"It could be Trayvon. Like I said, I don't know but it could be. The dude sounded kind of like Trayvon. Trayvon do got that soft voice and that baby voice sometimes. So, it could be, I don't know."

is Not the same as 'It was Trayvon.'

Old 06-28-2013, 07:42 AM

8,560 posts, read 6,411,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
There is no way Z would have known whether or not TM was dead. You can shoot some one close range (gut shot) and if you don't hit a vital organ or major artery, they can live for quite some time before bleeding out, this is why you should unload the entire magazine and hope they die.
Zimmerman claims that Trayvon was on top beating him. Then he shoots Trayvon, and according to the severity of the gunshot wound, Trayvon would have immediately have STOPPED struggling with Zimmerman. You don't think THAT gave Zimmerman a clue that he hit Trayvon and that something CHANGED?? Zimmerman claims that he pushed Trayvon off of him immediately, and obviously Trayvon did not resist Zimmerman's push. You don't think that should have given Zimmerman a CLUE? I think Zimmerman even said that he wasn't sure he hit Martin with that gunshot. I'd have to listen to and/or read his many, many inconsistent statements to find that, but I believe I heard him say that in his re-enactment. Zimmerman apparently had watched too many, way too many, crime shows on TV and bad movies, which probably inspired him to add the part about Trayvon saying "you got me"....with a close range shot through the large chamber of your heart, you are NOT going to be able to say ANYTHING AT ALL.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:42 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,946 times
Rivera says an all white jury aint going to convinct Zimmerman, which I've said before this case started. This is the white version of the OJ trial, except it will be whites jumping up and down celebrating the verdict at the end instead of the OJ trial when it was the other way around.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:43 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,678,384 times
Hmmm, having trouble determining why the prosecution called Mr. Good. So far, he's perfectly described George as being on the bottom with Trayvon straddling him, whopping the crap outta him.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:43 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
In my opinion, Rachel would be insulted, dissed, disrespected, by your claim that she is too English- illiterate to know that what she told Bernie ---

"It could be Trayvon. Like I said, I don't know but it could be. The dude sounded kind of like Trayvon. Trayvon do got that soft voice and that baby voice sometimes. So, it could be, I don't know."

is Not the same as 'It was Trayvon.'

It COULD be and IS are two different things. One moment she's not sure later on she's certain. Not credible

Old 06-28-2013, 07:44 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,228,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
There is no way Z would have known whether or not TM was dead. You can shoot some one close range (gut shot) and if you don't hit a vital organ or major artery, they can live for quite some time before bleeding out, this is why you should unload the entire magazine and hope they die.
All the more reason for George to have dialed 911 again..Especially if you buy the George Zimmerman version where he says Trayvon said...."You got me"

Old 06-28-2013, 07:44 AM

1,137 posts, read 972,562 times
Jeantel is proof we need more abortions in this country, not less.

She will be a parasite for the rest of her morbidly obese life.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:46 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
I saw this posted some where and it sums up my thoughts thus far:

This is what you want 6 people to rely on in order to justify sending a man away for the rest or most of his life.
This trial is an absolute joke. The prosecutors have come no where even remotely close to bringing forth evidence that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman should be held guilty of 2nd degree murder. At this point, it would be unreasonable if you didn't have doubt as to Zimmerman's guilt.
Tilt like you I would want a jury to listen to all the evidence and make a just decision based upon the evidence.
In this story we have 2 people who acted in ways that defy logic and reason. 1 of them ended up dead for it.
We don't know what TM intended or if GZ's life was actually in danger. Tm may have only intended to deliver what he considered to be a well deserved whooping upon GZ. I certainly would have entertained thoughts of giving GZ a whooping.
But the law is about how GZ felt at the time. Did he feel like he was about to be killed? LOL getting whooped makes you think it may happen.
It is a sad story all the way around. It is a shame we can't cure stupid.

Old 06-28-2013, 07:46 AM

3,179 posts, read 3,167,475 times
"Cracker" not a racial term? LOL! Who remembers this?

Word association test - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies