Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2013, 06:20 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,891,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
That is the question, isn't it.

Maybe he did pull his gun out at the tee and that's why martin's body was found so far away from it. Maybe martin saw it and tried to run away.

We'll never get the truth from a liar.

Sorry for the 'porky pig', but that's what I think whenever I see zimmerman's face. Actually, the real Porky Pig had more 'animation' (pun not intended) in his face than zimmerman ever exhibited since the killing.
Yes, that's it, Martin saw the gun and tried to run away, BACKWARDS..! Makes perfect sense...

Old 06-29-2013, 06:20 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBarrow View Post
Essentially what the law does is give you a "duty to retreat" should you have started the altercation.

This hardly gives people a blank check to start fights, shoot the person, and then claim self defense. People need to be given the option to end the encounter in a non-violent manner.

Nothing excuses aggression towards a retreating/surrendering victim, whether you initially started the fight is not relevant.

I'd say it's a very important exception which you all omitted from your arguments. The most likely layman's interpretation of your statements is not supported by the facts.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:21 PM

7,783 posts, read 6,092,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Watching this trial, this is not at all the impression I have of the events. Everything from the photographic evidence that evening of Zimmerman's face to Good's testimony seems to contradict everything you've said here.
That's why I have given up trying to respond to the people who will never see facts if they are thrown in a deep pit with them and need to understand them before they can get out.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:23 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,045,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
But they were actual photos of Trayvon, unlike the one dishonest Michelle Malkin posted on her blog of someone else claiming it was him in order to paint him as a gangbanger.
The photos of Trayvon that came from his own cell phone are just as bad as the one photo that MM posted incorrectly then removed.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:23 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,891,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post

This is a small child.
Yes..! That is the picture the media showed...
You seem to have a problem distinguishing between male and female. that must cause problems when you go out clubbing...

Old 06-29-2013, 06:24 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,045,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Yes, that's it, Martin saw the gun and tried to run away, BACKWARDS..! Makes perfect sense...
When I see or hear someone talk about Zimmerman shooting Trayvon in the back I just ignore anything they come up with after that.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:25 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,546,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Someone starts following me I would be a bit concerned.
I would think any normal person would also. That is why I always tell my kids to observe what is going on around you as they are walking around talking on their cell phones.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:28 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,037,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
The photos of Trayvon that came from his own cell phone are just as bad as the one photo that MM posted incorrectly then removed.
No idea I haven't seen the ones from Trayvon's cell phone, neither will the jurors. The only reason angry witch with a B removed it was she was caught in her deviousness.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weichert View Post
You ever seen someone beaten to death? I have.

Head shots are the worst. The one punching can actually break his hand.

Brutal head beating? Teeth knocked out, lips busted, cheek bones smashed, nose destroyed, cuts all over. Blood everywhere. As a starter. And it can get worse. When someone claims to be beaten severely in the head, thats what I expect to happen. Zimmerman didn't even go to the doctor. Nor to the hospital. Martin had one small cut on a finger. No more. No real fight/beating here.
The real question here is, Has George Zimmerman ever been beaten this bad before such that he would have a frame of reference as to its severity. Probably not, therefore he most likely thought it could be the first and maybe last beating he might ever receive. It's not for you or me to decide. It's for GZ to decide if it warrants lethal force to stop it.

Old 06-29-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I didn't look through them but the one of Trayvon at the counter in the 711 shows the hoodie to be quite dark. Very near black. I believe it's Image #21.
If the prosecution feels they can or need to impeach this part of the testimony, all they would have to do is take the clothing back to the scene with the same darkness, and weather conditions and take pictures. have they done that? Maybe they know better than to try.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies