Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2013, 07:55 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,031,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
Are you kidding? I'm laughing my butt off at the stupidity of most of you while I'm flipping you off in my mind!
Awwww, look it's backpedaling. How pathetic.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:56 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,031,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wytrvn View Post
I thought that was your natural state. With a little bit of luck you might overcome that disability like the character Precious did.
I'm not a worthless liberal or Democrat, I'm not allowed to have a disability because somebody has to pay the bills.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:57 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,400,633 times
i will like reading about it, after it is over. like in the OJ trial the public is unbelievably prejudice in its interpretation of evidence.

Old 06-29-2013, 07:59 PM

1,209 posts, read 1,036,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Awwww, look it's backpedaling. How pathetic.
You didn't think I actually sat here flipping you off by sticking my middle finger of both hands in my computer monitor did you? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Old 06-29-2013, 08:00 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,216,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Agreed! I have one of those in my neighborhood - the guy always telling on people to the HOA. They tend to be of the wimpy sort. Yes, when you're actually in a fight, things seem a LOT longer when in reality it may just be a minute or two. Especially if you're losing, it feels even longer! I have no idea what Zimmerman said but I also think the neighbors talking about how fast it all was seems about right.
This is pure speculation...
I envision GZ used to a few friendly sparring matches or headlock fights when in school. He meets a young man that has been in a few fist fights. Young man drops him with a punch in the face.
Note: Most dojo's do not allow head contact due to insurance issues. Where he trained might have been like that.
He takes a solid punch in the face. He is stunned, shocked, outraged and scared he will take another punch in the face.
He is deeply questioning how effective his training to date has been. lol
I have seen wannabes where I have trained. They are all gung ho and expect to be overnight Bruce Lee's. They normally last 6 months to a year and quit. Some make it 2 years but not much more.
I have also seen schools that have 2 year black belt programs. You got the money they got the belts. The belt is obviously worthless.
Back to GZ.
He is down and a very irate young man is on top. George panics, he is scared... he pulls the gun and bang.
We don't know exactly why TM decked him. The girl everyone makes fun of claims that there was dialog between TM and GZ. GZ may have made a very nasty remark. Who knows?
In the end it is about GZ and was he afraid for his life or severe injury? I can believe he was afraid. A lot of wannabes let their mouths write checks their butt can't cash.

Old 06-29-2013, 08:01 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,021,348 times
So, anyone have anything to say about the trial itself? I, for one, thought both the defense and prosecution were really stretching on trying to get information out the PA. I also get based on my initial impression that Zimmerman seemed to think he didn't need a lawyer when he was brought to the police station. Not sure why because if it were me, I would have told my spouse to get a lawyer right away. Hard to believe in this day and age, people still don't get that - always ask for a lawyer!

Old 06-29-2013, 08:02 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,398,208 times
This is like recess right? OK, I get home from my day, talked with a few great people, had some laughs. I do my thing, eventually wind up here in this wonderful world online. It looks like with the absence of TV, but the insistence of 24/7 internet nuts, people feel obliged to be as nasty as possible.

I've worked my butt off since I was a little creeper. I toiled long and hard, worked my butt off continuously, to do things right. This is where we end up, really ?

This isn't about a murder or self defense case. And I gotta tell you this. For some of you, I ain't saving your a$$ again from whomever. No m ****n more.

This has nothing to do with this case, let justice prevail. This is about attitude, respect, and WTF this country stands for. I'm not sure what this site stands for really, but I certainly know what I stand for.

Old 06-29-2013, 08:02 PM

1,111 posts, read 1,734,116 times
It's past ten o'clock. Shouldn't the children be in bed?

Old 06-29-2013, 08:04 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,216,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I'm not a worthless liberal or Democrat, I'm not allowed to have a disability because somebody has to pay the bills.
LOL be fair there are a lot of wealthy liberals and Democrats. Harry Reid for example.
Not all Libs and dems are lazy or worthless.
A lot of dems work blue collar jobs.
I will say this though. A lot of Libs and Dems seem to think anyone even slightly successful owe a living to the non-contributers .
They certainly make enough excuses for them.

Old 06-29-2013, 08:04 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,003,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i will like reading about it, after it is over. like in the OJ trial the public is unbelievably prejudice in its interpretation of evidence.
On both sides of the issue it seems. I'll still stand by the thought that both made bad judgements that night, both have skeletons in their closets that show they're both flawed and both collided at the wrong time, one just ended up dead.
A crime? No. Bad luck,bad karma or whatever you want to call it? Yes.
If BOTH/either had done one thing different this trial wouldn't be going on right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies