Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 03:01 PM

1,672 posts, read 2,880,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Since I would like to live in a moral society with values, yes.
Well Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia would likely welcome you with open arms.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:01 PM

1,999 posts, read 2,473,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoulesMSU View Post
Because our generation grew up with the internet. We have always had exposure to unlimited information and knowledge, as well as a way to talk with and better understand many other cultures. Therefore, we are expected (by our peers at least) to not be ignorant bigoted racists like the majority of our parents and their generation.

And let's be honest: The only people who oppose gay marriage are ignorant bigots. Since you are expected to not be an ignorant bigot (because you grew up with the internet), you are expected to not have the same opinion as them.
You're calling Pope Francis an ignorant bigot and the Muslims you aliagn yourself with to destroy the once prevailing values of the Christian West as not ignorant bigots?

This reminds me of liberal Black-Americans love of Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam (an unorthodox, neo-Islamic group and religion) and rejection of black Republicans. Both have similar economic views of how to economically improve Black-Americans. Both promote more self reliance among Black-Americans. However, the NOI basically says a mad scientist created white people, and the white man's the source of all black folks problems today. They are against interracial marriage too. They are very much against homosexuality. Whereas, black Republicans are more "liberal" on these issues.

I think from a stand point of Pope Francis and many with "traditional values," homosexual romances and sex lives can be carried out freely when and if homosexuality is not criminalized, but that marriage is not needed for that. That creating such marriages necessarily indoctrinates children in that value being good.

For the record, I hear drug addicts and alcoholics claim all the time they were born with the gene(s) for their addiction. I had a friendly disagreement with a non-addict therapist that works in substance addiction. Like homosexuality, ample scientific papers shows not only are said addictions not a choice, but they accept their hypotheses of a genetic cause to said addictions. She believes addiction is genetic whereas I believe it is not. Amerindians pose a challenge to my view though. But I think through evolutionary means certain populations don't develop genes for alcoholism but rather certain populations develop genetic resistance to alcoholism. The good woman I had this friendly disagreement with thought I was splitting hairs. I didn't think so though.

Be relieved that while many involved in the sciences of substance addiction believe the causes are genetic, deterministic, and that the addicts have no choice to be different, they still subscribe to any view of addicts not changing through the religious like character methods of the 12 Step Program, it's the addicts fault because they simply have not wanted to change, they have not hit "bottom." Suicide by addicts is regarded as acceptable collateral damage.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:04 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
You forgot the tapes that one has to play while they sleep to absorb more gayness through subliminal indoctrination.
And the secret decoder ring.
Did you get the one with a whistle, or the one that lights up?

Old 06-27-2013, 03:04 PM

2,468 posts, read 3,132,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
Your insinuation that same-sex marriage will lead to legalized pedophilia is a malicious, flat-out lie.
And now you will see how you have just lied, maybe unknowingly, but still...

A Self-Styled 'Gay Revolutionary' Offers a Challenge to Straight America:

"We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, ...wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us. All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our holy gods are handsome young men. ...We shall be victorious because we are fueled with the ferocious bitterness of the oppressed..."

Michael Swift - Boston Gay Community News - February 15-21, 1987

If special legal treatment and rights are given based on homosexual fetishes, what does that imply for other fetishes?
Some have already pushed for it.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:06 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,465,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
And now you will see how you have just lied, maybe unknowingly, but still...
So what? I could dig up countless quotes from Christians who want all gays put to death.

Does that mean all Christians want gays to be put to death?

No?

Then neither does a 25-year-old quote from an obscure (and probably insane) gay man constitute proof that gay marriage will inevitably lead to legalized pedophilia.

You're a liar for insisting otherwise.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:06 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,228,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
You forgot the tapes that one has to play while they sleep to absorb more gayness through subliminal indoctrination.
And the secret decoder ring.
I simply didn't want the enemy to be fully familiar with gay indoctrination techniques. The less they know about how homosexuals are corrupting the minds of our youth, the better.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:08 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,329,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Did you get the one with a whistle, or the one that lights up?
Mine has a tiny Swiss Army knife attachment so I can open wine coolers and slice up quiche.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:08 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,290,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
So, uhm, sorta like your's, right? At that moment, of course.
No harm, I don't read him.

Old 06-27-2013, 03:09 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,568,938 times
Kind of bizzare to compare homosexuals to drug addicts! Does one pick out who they choose to love?

Old 06-27-2013, 03:09 PM

1,672 posts, read 2,880,525 times
Sigh, now its about the children...lol. I seriously doubt the majority of kids are running around talking about gays or gay sex.

Where is the moral outrage about teen girls getting pregnant?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies