Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2013, 09:46 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I can only imagine how you guys would be howling if he had flunked the LD Test.
When/if you read my post regarding the effects of benzodiazepines, did you understand that temazepam,
which Zimmerman was taking, is one? Apparently it's sometimes used to try and pass a lie detector test.
It's clearly common knowledge that such tests aren't admissible, as several posters have noted; the fact that Zimmerman passed one is great PR but ultimately of little value legally.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:50 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
When/if you read my post regarding the effects of benzodiazepines, did you understand that temazepam,
which Zimmerman was taking, is one? Apparently it's sometimes used to try and pass a lie detector test.
It's clearly common knowledge that such tests aren't admissible, as several posters have noted; the fact that Zimmerman passed one is great PR but ultimately of little value legally.
I understand. I can only imagine Nancy Grace and others if GZ had flunked that test.

Now it's no biggie and rarely mentioned because he passed.

Let him flunk and It would have been all over the news and case closed, hang him.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:54 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,651,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'm betting that if you were a volunteer watch person who was diligent in calling in any and every seemingly suspicious person, you would know the area right down to the name of the streets. Not certain, but I think I heard that the name of the steet he was on is the same as the street where the entrance to the community is. Nevertheless, IMO...that reason for leaving his vehicle does not ring true.
I just posted a map of that. It is the street leading into the front of the complex and also the back. Twin Tree Lane, soon to be renamed Execution Alley---(don't wander over here, intrepid wanderers....you will die.)

Old 07-01-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
By pounding it with your fists....

Any other questions you need answered?
Pounding it with your fists? How do you grasp a bald head and beat it against Martin's choice of weapon, according to O'Mara...a sidewalk? The injuries on the top and back of Zimmerman's head were a result of Martin pounding the head with his fists? And again, how does one administer such a lethal beating w/o
getting the victim's blood or skin on their hands or underneath their fingernails?

Old 07-01-2013, 09:57 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I'm betting that if you were a volunteer watch person who was diligent in calling in any and every seemingly suspicious person, you would know the area right down to the name of the streets. Not certain, but I think I heard that the name of the steet he was on is the same as the street where the entrance to the community is. Nevertheless, IMO...that reason for leaving his vehicle does not ring true.
I recall his 911 call giving cardinal directions and pointed description, i.e. Mailboxes. They seemed familiar with the complex.

Old 07-01-2013, 09:58 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,844,930 times
Quote:
Pounding it with your fists? How do you grasp a bald head and beat it against Martin's choice of weapon, according to O'Mara...a sidewalk? The injuries on the top and back of Zimmerman's head were a result of Martin pounding the head with his fists? And again, how does one administer such a lethal beating w/o
getting the victim's blood or skin on their hands or underneath their fingernails?
Wouldn't his head bounce by the impact of the fists? Isn't that he same as pounding his head?

Old 07-01-2013, 10:01 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Well one thing I've learned from this trial, I'll never need a gun, 'cause I've got sidewalk....it's everywhere and it's deadly....
And walking with a bag of Skittles makes a person look "suspicious" and "threatening"

Old 07-01-2013, 10:01 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
Quote:
I don't know??

It happens! *shrugs*

Maybe you should go out and get some anecdotal evidence to reference?

You act like this is an anomaly when it really isn't.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
I just posted a map of that. It is the street leading into the front of the complex and also the back. Twin Tree Lane, soon to be renamed Execution Alley---(don't wander over here, intrepid wanderers....you will die.)

Yes, and people claiming that they know their own street but couldn't name surrounding streets are
full of hot air. I've lived in several states and cities, and still remember my old addresses and how to find my old residences, as well as being able to tell people how to find them...and that includes St. Louis.

Old 07-01-2013, 10:03 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,912,262 times
It's simple...

if you're on top of somebody and you are driving your fist into their face....their head is being driven into the ground...

Watch any MMA fight when they get grounded and pounded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies