Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2013, 12:51 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
The recorded call. He said Trayvon was running. He then said he was following him and is obviously panting and moving. Do you really think it took that much effort for him to Walk? Witnesses heard running. I get that you think Zimmerman is justified in killing Martin, but saying he didn't run after him is silly and unbelievable. You may as well give this one up. I'm not going to argue about this with you. The evidence is there.
No it's not. He said it was windy and that's what you heard. He said he WALKED into the back to see where he went, not ran. Now Trayvon on the other hand ran back toward George and attacked him. Why do you TMers fabricate evidence and testimony? Getting that desperate are we?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:52 PM

4,814 posts, read 3,842,361 times
Quote:
I thought that had already been established.
He questioned him again. I am noticing that some feed is faster than others. But, I knew you'd want to read that little tidbit of information once more time. lol

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
The looks this guy is giving Bernie are hilarious.

And idiotic Bernie keeps asking questions to which he doesn't know the answer.

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
No chasing went on. Following was the term used.

chase - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

[quote]

chase someone or something aroundto follow someone or something around in pursuit. (There is an implication that the person or thing pursued is attempting to elude whatever is in pursuit.) The dog chased us around in play. It chased around all the children.
See also: around

This seems to describe Trayvon Martin's fear of Zimmerman quite plainly.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:53 PM

[quote=Evenstar51;30400028]chase - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Quote:

chase someone or something aroundto follow someone or something around in pursuit. (There is an implication that the person or thing pursued is attempting to elude whatever is in pursuit.) The dog chased us around in play. It chased around all the children.
See also: around

This seems to describe Trayvon Martin's fear of Zimmerman quite plainly.
Nope. Don't pull a muscle reaching so far.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:54 PM

3,120 posts, read 8,061,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
There is no evidence pointing to Martin or Zimmerman initiating physical contact.
Where is the evidence of bruises from punching on Martin's body?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:54 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,948,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
So, you're saying that he did not punch Zimmerman in the nose and that John Good's testimony about Martin's being on top of Zimmerman and raining blows down on him MMA-style is bullocks? Are you saying that Martin did not pound Zimmerman's head into the concrete?

If Martin did not do it, then who did and how did Zimmerman get those injuries? Is ManBearPig the culprit? Could it have been some KKK racist who wanted to make it look like Zimmerman had a valid claim of self defense?
Did I say that? Did I say he didn't get hit? If you want to know what I think, read my past posts. If you choose to take Zimmerman's word for the gospel, that's your business. I don't. It really doesn't matter though because neither of us are on the jury.

Old 07-09-2013, 12:55 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
To whatever extent he was less than truthful or had a bad recollection, the non-Zimmerman testimonial evidence sure does seem to point in his favor.
Which version of Zimmerman's story is this based on?

Quote:
Did I say that? Did I say he didn't get hit? If you want to know what I think, read my past posts. If you choose to take Zimmerman's word for the gospel, that's your business. I don't. It really doesn't matter though because neither of us are on the jury.
Where is the "Beyond a reasonable doubt" from the state?

3,120 posts, read 8,061,719 times
Quote:
Trayvon ran, he ran after him. That's a chase.
Give me a break. You think Trayvon could not outrun Zimmerman with ease? Also, Dee Dee testified that Trayvon had gotten home with no sign of Zimmerman near him. The evidence shows that Trayvon could have entered the house but instead went looking for Zimmerman (and probably not for the purpose of sharing his iced tea and Skittles).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies