Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 12:10 AM

572 posts, read 1,611,712 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I'm wondering if the people hating on Martin would feel the same way if he had shot Zimmerman in self-defense if he had been legally carrying a weapon?
YEP. And I'm glad you pointed out that according to the verdict Zimmerman shot in self defense and was legally carrying a weapon.

Old 07-14-2013, 12:11 AM

1,715 posts, read 4,781,129 times
Hope he gets his gun and CWP back

8,091 posts, read 5,916,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocLot View Post
Well my baby father's third cousin's daughter by common law marriage, says they're not so...
Not sure what you were trying to do here...but I can guarantee you it was largely ineffective.

4,520 posts, read 4,212,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
LOL!!!! You people will stop at nothing to avoid taking responsibility for anything. holy ****, I've now heard it all.
So, no acknowledgement of my statement?

Do you or do you not agree that the violence you speak of is largely drug-related?
Do you or do you not agree that legalizing drugs will largely eliminate the violence associated with illegal drug activity?
Do you or do you not see the similarities of violence (in the white community) and prohibition?

9,827 posts, read 6,942,353 times
Quote:
Let's assume you are correct. We don't know how long Trayvon continued to beat Zimmerman. Your argument would hold more weight if we knew for sure how long the fight (and supposed life threatening beating) lasted.
Do you per chance remember the incident recently of the teenager hitting the soccer ref in the head with his fist and killing him? How many blows did that take? ONE....

Old 07-14-2013, 12:12 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,730,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
That stupid thread you started earlier that was already debunked and put down like the mangy rabid dog of a thread that is was?

What you didnt get enough of being proved wrong the last time?

You know what they call that dont you?

Old 07-14-2013, 12:12 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,547,795 times
Why are all of the Zimmerman supporters so desperate for riots to occur even to the point of posting false hoax videos and reporting "riots" where none exists?

Old 07-14-2013, 12:13 AM

3,120 posts, read 8,068,811 times
Quote:
-Why didn't Zimmerman stay in the car?
His neighborhood had suffered a number of recent burglaries and he wanted to catch a suspicious person whom he thought might be one of the burglars. So he left the car to go look for the suspicious person. It's not illegal nor immoral.

Quote:
-Why did he leave his vehicle with a weapon?
...And if someone had broken into his car and stolen the gun and then shot someone else with it, would we be asking why he hadn't taken the gun with him?

He had a concealed carry permit. It made perfect sense to take the gun with him. In this case, it may have saved his life or saved him from becoming a vegetable.

Quote:
Your answers shouldn't simply because "because he could" because that very same argument could be used for why Trayvon Martin didn't run/didn't call 911, etc.
The context is different. Zimmerman wanted to investigate a suspicious person. In contrast, Martin's intention was to commit murder or serious bodily harm.

2,117 posts, read 1,882,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDJD View Post
That's just dumb. You've posted blatantly racist comments over the past hour or two, I called you on it, and then you called me a racist in rebuttal. Your response isn't even clever, it just backs up popular opinion that racist people are dumb. You can keep "playing," but you'll just make yourself look stupider.
"Stupid" are all the morons here calling to hang the "creepy ass cracker" without giving 1 single crap about the facts in this case.

If all you cry babies don't like the judicial system, then move, or write your congressmen. The system worked as it's designed to work, and none of you assumptive, arm-chair jurors were present the night of the incident to discount the jury's verdict.

so...whaaa!

9,827 posts, read 6,942,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tworent View Post
Hope he gets his gun and CWP back
My understanding is that his firearm was returned to him...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies