Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-14-2013, 06:39 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
Sounds like a good waste of time and money

have at it
I hope liberals everywhere give up all they have a contribute. I hope they go broke in a failed attempt to continue to take down Zimmerman. -They are a sad, racist bunch of people. They wanted an arrest. They got it. Wanted a trial. They got it. Wanted a verdict. They got it, but hated it. They hated that justice worked. Screw them. Please all you liberals, put your life savings where your mouths are. Go broke in a pathetic attempt to take down a man who defended himself after being assaulted.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:40 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,913,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
For every one of those you post, I can post three fights where the bigger guy won.

Not to mention...the UFC eventually went to weight classes too.
It doesn't change the fact that ALL of these fighters were guys with thousands of hours of training. And back to my original point....

All pounds are not created equal...25 pounds can have you winded...most of the time all the lighter dude has to do is let you punch yourself out.

6,083 posts, read 10,707,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean71 View Post
Goes both ways doesn't it.
But one thing everyone know is that a teen was killed. No matter what.

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
I respect the right to bare arms, but for sure not all baring do so responsibly.
I, too respect the right to "bare" arms. Especially in really hot weather.

3,216 posts, read 2,085,925 times
Quote:
If that was true, GZ would not be allowed to legally own a firearm!!!

Where are the charges of unlawful firearm possession??
If GZ did this with a firearm that he was not supposed to have he would be serving life in prison right now.

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MNTroy View Post
The robber could try to claim that he shot a homeowner in self-defense in court, but I severly doubt that his argument would hold any legality.
Quote:
No.
The burglar broke the law.
Exactly. So the only way you can come the conclusion that GZ shot in SD is if you believe his account that TM just attacked him from the get go. Circumstantial evidence should at least throw a little doubt into his story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
I do believe the trial provided evidence Martin was attacking Zimmerman. I made no such assertions to the initiation of the contact.
Fine... so you have no idea who initiated the confrontation, yet you're okay accepting that GZ shot TM in SD. How do you get to that acceptance if you don't have a position on who started the confrontation? You already came out and said that you wouldn't accept a SD claim from someone who was breaking the law, so to accept GZ SD claim, you have to believe that he didn't initiate the confrontation.

3,040 posts, read 2,579,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaalspawn View Post
The irony is that if black defendants started to get convicted on the same flimsy circumstantial evidence that they want Zimmerman convicted on, if the standard of conviction for black defendants were the same as the standard they want for Zimmerman, there would be a huge national outrage about it (and they would be right).
Exactly.

If the roles were reversed, this wouldn't even have gone to the trial like it shouldn't have anyway.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:41 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,038,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
He lied. He said he got out of the car to find a street name...LIE. He said he was looking for an address and in the video you can see Zimmerman steering the detective away from the area as they spoke and walked, due to the FACT that there was an address on the house where he said there was none...LIE.

Some people are so slow on the up-take.
It was dark out, he might not of seen it. None of your garbage proves he lied. Please, let me read the verdict to you

NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except it

Old 07-14-2013, 06:41 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,257,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tankgirl View Post
Because she is in the bag for Martin. Facts do not matter to catfood.
Hahahaha.....

Another "not so newbie."

You all are so transparent.

So what name did you use before?

Old 07-14-2013, 06:42 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,421,148 times
Quote:
"insignificant" to who??

Was he supposed to wait until he was dead to react? Or semi-conscious? Or for TM to get the gun??
Insignificant to one of them doctor peoples. Any claims that Z was in danger for his life are instantly debunked with that statement.

VERY INSIGNIFICANT INJURIES.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies