Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2013, 03:19 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,418,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Honestly? I love her.

LOL. Love it. :-D

Old 08-08-2013, 03:22 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Good lord. Willful ignorance at its finest. So I take it you just chose to ignore that 4 min between the end of the call & the gun shot? Or the witness' testimony about where GZ was? No... let's just ignore everything that makes you sound like an ignorant clown when actually mentioned.

[snip]
"Obomzi"...
Your characterization of TM after the fact, is no different that the characterization of the people that supported ET's murderers. You purposely distort or ignore facts, create fictional narratives, take innocuous moments from his life to try to further demonize him, all for the express purpose to justify TM's death. That's exactly what happened in ET's case.

Yes. Your mindset is exactly like I said.
To show how little you know about the case, the 4 minutes is from when tm began to run [not the end of his call to dispatch.] The real question is, What was tm doing during those 4 minutes ? Heck, that was enough time to go back to 7-11 for more Skittles.

For the sake of Emmitt Till's memory, I hope you can soon find a more deserving symbol for comparison than tm.

Old 08-08-2013, 03:38 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,117,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
To show how little you know about the case, the 4 minutes is from when tm began to run [not the end of his call to dispatch.] The real question is, What was tm doing during those 4 minutes ? Heck, that was enough time to go back to 7-11 for more Skittles.

For the sake of Emmitt Till's memory, I hope you can soon find a more deserving symbol for comparison than tm.
And? Your argument is that I'm off by 45 sec? Go play outside. Grown ups are talking.

Old 08-08-2013, 04:15 PM

11,185 posts, read 6,512,917 times
Quote:
And? Your argument is that I'm off by 45 sec? Go play outside. Grown ups are talking.
You call others 'ignorant clowns,' willful idiots,' racist conservatives,' and I'm not the grown up.

Your wannabe Emmitt Till had 4 minutes to avoid gz. He chose to teach the cac a lesson and was doing a good job of it until the gun came out.

If you, Oprah, Ben Crump, and many others who know better choose to equate Emmitt Till to The Child, feel free. Dopiness is a right.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:40 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,982,872 times
Quote:
Good lord. Willful ignorance at its finest. So I take it you just chose to ignore that 4 min between the end of the call & the gun shot? Or the witness' testimony about where GZ was? No... let's just ignore everything that makes you sound like an ignorant clown when actually mentioned.

And which of those "facts" tell what happened when TM & GZ finally met? None of them? Really? Well I guess we've just learned what "corroborate" means.
Here's the evidence:

AFTERBURNER w/ BILL WHITTLE: The Lynching - YouTube

Quote:
Strawman much? Where did I mention anything about Zimmerman's punishment?

This coming from the guy who thinks that my saying Zimmerman was justified in defending himself=just as bad as the people who lynched Emmit Till.

Quote:
Maybe if you stopped w/ the stupid nicknames, people would understand if you're talking about Obama or his supporters.

"Obomzi"...
A combination of "Obama" and "Zombie." That's what his followers are. I voted for that corporate owned, self hating, imperialist, worthless right-wing piece of subhuman filth once and it was a big mistake. Only a fool would follow him still.

Quote:
Your characterization of TM after the fact, is no different that the characterization from the people that supported ET's murderers. You purposely distort or ignore facts, create fictional narratives, take innocuous moments from his life to try to further demonize him, all for the express purpose to justify TM's death. That's exactly what happened in ET's case.

Yes. Your mindset is exactly like I said.
But I'm the one with the strawman arguments

Just watch the video.

And even thugs deserve a fair trial. I'm not happy Tyrone got shot, just saying that if you behave like a thug, you'll be treated like one. If a honor student was shot and the person doing the shooting didn't have a scratch on him, that would be one thing, but this is a completely different story.

Want a modern day Emmit Till? Why not talk about the Emmit Till Obama has unleashed the Arab KKK on? Now THAT'S A MASS LYNCHING, AND THE MEDIA AND THE SHOE-SHINING, BUCK DANCING, UNCLE TOM OBAMA WORSHIPING MONKEYS ARE ABSOLUTELY SILENT ABOUT IT!

Holocaust Genocide in Libya Blacks Mass Murder By Western Rebels - YouTube

But go ahead, do what you do: say I'm "changing the subject" or whatever. Do anything but IGNORE THE FACT THAT AL SHARPTON, JESSE JACKSON AND THE MOBS OF BLACK AMERICANS ARE SILENT TO THE REAL LYNCHING OF THOUSANDS OF OUR AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AT THE HANDS OF THE BEAST UNLEASHED BY GEORGE W OBAMA.

Where is Oprah on that?

One black kid gets into a fight and is shot, they cry "lynching."

A million blacks are terrified and massacred in the streets thanks to Obama's invasion of Libya? They say "yep, Obama, he be my N ***ga"

There is a reason why the American negro is the laughing stock of the world. And until they don't get their act together, they'll always be the last of the last.

Old 08-08-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post

Exactly. Two men fighting one another, and the taller of the two gets shot is completely different than a group of men dragging a little boy out of his bed and hanging him.

Oh, and Martin was two inches taller than Zimmerman, and at seventeen, a few months shy of his eighteenth birthday, he's old enough to join the military with his parents permission. Martin was not the kid in the pictures they keep showing, in which he was actually twelve. He was a young man who made a mistake.

Why not go all the way with the media distortion?

Old 08-09-2013, 07:45 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,117,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Still struggling w/ "corroborate" huh?

[quote] This coming from the guy who thinks that my saying Zimmerman was justified in defending himself=just as bad as the people who lynched Emmit Till. [quote]

Really? Where did I say that? I pretty sure I compared your characterization of the TM to the racists' characterization of ET. But feel free to make up stuff. You've been doing it all thread.

Quote:
A combination of "Obama" and "Zombie." That's what his followers are. I voted for that corporate owned, self hating, imperialist, worthless right-wing piece of subhuman filth once and it was a big mistake. Only a fool would follow him still.

Quote:
But I'm the one with the strawman arguments

Just watch the video.

And even thugs deserve a fair trial. I'm not happy Tyrone got shot, just saying that if you behave like a thug, you'll be treated like one. If a honor student was shot and the person doing the shooting didn't have a scratch on him, that would be one thing, but this is a completely different story.
Uh huh. And if you found out that honor student listened to Jay-Z, you'd be as ecstatic over his death as you are over TM.

Quote:
Want a modern day Emmit Till? Why not talk about the Emmit Till Obama has unleashed the Arab KKK on? Now THAT'S A MASS LYNCHING, AND THE MEDIA AND THE SHOE-SHINING, BUCK DANCING, UNCLE TOM OBAMA WORSHIPING MONKEYS ARE ABSOLUTELY SILENT ABOUT IT!

Holocaust Genocide in Libya Blacks Mass Murder By Western Rebels - YouTube

But go ahead, do what you do: say I'm "changing the subject" or whatever. Do anything but IGNORE THE FACT THAT AL SHARPTON, JESSE JACKSON AND THE MOBS OF BLACK AMERICANS ARE SILENT TO THE REAL LYNCHING OF THOUSANDS OF OUR AFRICAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS AT THE HANDS OF THE BEAST UNLEASHED BY GEORGE W OBAMA.
"Our... African brothers & sisters..."

Lol... suddenly you're Captain Solidarity?
Quote:
Where is Oprah on that?

One black kid gets into a fight and is shot, they cry "lynching."

A million blacks are terrified and massacred in the streets thanks to Obama's invasion of Libya? They say "yep, Obama, he be my N ***ga"

There is a reason why the American negro is the laughing stock of the world. And until they don't get their act together, they'll always be the last of the last.
Fake outrage much? Where did this sudden "concern" for Blacks come from?

Old 08-09-2013, 10:57 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,546,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Even this video is terrible - neither Arizona drink nor skittles are ingredients in sizzurp, and there's no evidence that Trayvon had any access to codeine, which is the active ingredient. Also, who is Tyrone?

Old 08-09-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Even this video is terrible - neither Arizona drink nor skittles are ingredients in sizzurp, and there's no evidence that Trayvon had any access to codeine, which is the active ingredient. Also, who is Tyrone?

Tyrone, Trayvon, Bon Qui Qui...one ghetto name is just as bad as another.

Also, yes, Arizona and skittles are used for "lean," as says Tyrone's own recipe:

The TRUTH About George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin! - YouTube

Here it is:

Syrup Sippin Vol. 2 - YouTube

Made video posted in 2008.

Old 08-09-2013, 11:06 AM

[quote=EddieB.Good;30883212]Still struggling w/ "corroborate" huh?

[quote] This coming from the guy who thinks that my saying Zimmerman was justified in defending himself=just as bad as the people who lynched Emmit Till.
Quote:

Really? Where did I say that? I pretty sure I compared your characterization of the TM to the racists' characterization of ET. But feel free to make up stuff. You've been doing it all thread.
This coming from the guy who hasn't posted links to a single, solitary FACT

Quote:
Uh huh. And if you found out that honor student listened to Jay-Z, you'd be as ecstatic over his death as you are over TM.
Where did I say anything of the sort? Or even hint at as much?

But I'm the one who's "making things up"

Quote:
"Our... African brothers & sisters..."

Lol... suddenly you're Captain Solidarity?

Fake outrage much? Where did this sudden "concern" for Blacks come from?
Translation: DO EVERYTHING BUT ADDRESS THE ISSUE AND NEVER CRITICIZE OBOZZO.

Thank you for proving my point
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies