Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 12:50 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,894,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
Hellz ya! Everyone gets laid.....

But by your own logic then the right wants sex nowhere...... That does explain their pent up frustration.
maybe but some people don't take personal responsibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2013, 12:53 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
The left's idea: sex everywhere and taxpayers pay for their choice. paid abortions and unlimited welfare.
Obsess much?

Old 10-09-2013, 01:17 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,396,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winkosmosis View Post
If you like the way the country was founded you are insane.

Only white males with property could vote, slavery was legal...

The left has constantly strived to make America better, while the right has constantly strived to keep it the same or make it worse.

Everytime I see a leftist progressive liberal get into this topic the only things they point out about the founders is the slavery aspect, or the lack of women's rights at the time. That, and maybe the 1st amendment they acknowledge.

The rest of the principles of the founding becomes inconvienient to them, specially the 2nd amendment, which progressive liberals on average believe self defense is not a right, or it is only on a very strict basis.

The progressive leftist liberal on average believes in freedom but only if strictly regulated ,all though often excluding themselves of course. "NOT TOO MUCH" seems to be their motto. Its ok if you have money but not too much, its ok if you have a certain gun but not too much, and so on.

Their problem is they believe "the needs of the many out way the needs of a few" and the founding of individual liberty in America stands in their way with that as the principles of America are the individual is more or just as important as the many.

In europe and many other places, many can't believe that a person could own and use a gun, to them they see only the bad potential in people to use it wrongly thus believe people can't live life correctly with out rules and regulations. This is why they turn to government to solve all their prolems so they think.

This also why god gets in their way, because faith in other than the system challenges their rule. This why you see a leftist liberal go out of their way to call religious people stupid or go out of their way to say "god doesn't exist" because they are self-convinced in their superiority compared to others.

Old 10-09-2013, 01:21 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,743,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Everytime I see a leftist progressive liberal get into thid topic the only things they point out about the founders is the slavery aspect, or the lack of women's rights at the time. That, and maybe the 1st amendment they acnkowledge.

The rest of the principles of the founding becomes inconvienient to them, specially the 2nd amendment, which progressive liberals on average believe self defense is not a right, or it is only on a very strict basis.

The progressive leftist liberal on average believes in freedom but only if strictly regulated ,all though often excluding themselves of course. "NOT TOO MUCH" seems to be their motto. Its ok if you have money but not too much, its ok if you have a certain gun but not too much, and so on.

Their problem is they believe "the needs of the many out way the needs of a few" and the founding of individual liberty in America stands in their way with that as the principles of America are the individual is more or just as important as the many.

In europe and many other places, many can't believe that a person could own and use a gun, to them they see only the bad potential in people to use it wrongly thus believe people can't live life correctly with out rules and regulations. This is why they turn to government to solve all their prolems so they think.

This also why god gets in their way, because faith in other than the system challenges their rule.
Thank god another man who has seen the light, and has taken the red pill.

Old 10-09-2013, 01:22 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
The left's idea: sex everywhere and taxpayers pay for their choice. paid abortions and unlimited welfare.
Oh Noez! Not SEX!
I haz an outrage!

Old 10-09-2013, 02:32 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
Quote:

To The Left You Obviously Don't Like The Way The Country Was Founded
I don't know what the "left" likes or doesn't .. but it seems to me it's the radical right, the anarchists and the Tea Party folks who don't support our national values and system of government. Pretty obviously so, I'd say.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:33 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,187,290 times
I have no interest in seeing this country become some far right wing Christians only paradise.

Old 10-09-2013, 02:37 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,743,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I have no interest in seeing this country become some far right wing Christians only paradise.
Where is the outrage over Radical Islam?

Old 10-09-2013, 02:44 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooleys1300 View Post
I doubt you'll get many serious, thoughtful answers on this.
- it's predicated on unproven assumptions on the OP's part. Begging the question, in other words.

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-10-2013 at 03:40 PM.. Reason: language

Old 10-09-2013, 03:14 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,830,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom lives View Post
I'm curious what nation would you like us to become and the reasons why.
Lets see founded as in what?

-Slavery
-Religious colonialsim
-Legalized racism and assaults
-All men are created equal except non whites
Shall i keep going?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies