Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 10:15 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,167,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
So you realize discrimination is natural and maybe *gasp* not "immoral" or "wrong"?
In a society that has tried to establish itself as equal rights and freedoms, discrimination is wrong.

Old 10-20-2013, 10:16 AM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
In a society that has tried to establish itself as equal rights and freedoms, discrimination is wrong.
Well maybe it's time that society wakes up and realizes how stupid they were to think that equality is possible.

Old 10-20-2013, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Well maybe it's time that society wakes up and realizes how stupid they were to think that equality is possible.
So we should take away women's rights and minority rights because you think equality is stupid? You know what is funny, places like Saudi Arabia agree with you about equality being stupid.

Old 10-20-2013, 10:29 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,368,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
Could you post nature's plan, please? I tried to find it online but only came up with Nature's Recipe: Nature

Seems like homosexuality occurs in nature quite a bit. Thus, I would think that it's part of nature's plan. Perhaps you were given a revised copy? Or do you have some first-hand insight that the rest of mankind has, somehow, not been privy to? Do you have some kind of hotline to nature itself?
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The penis goes into the vagina, then a baby is created.

This is pretty well known.

"Seems like homosexuality occurs in nature quite a bit. Thus, I would think that it's part of nature's plan."

OK, I'll bite.

Nature's plan for what?
Quote:
Sure, but we are talking about marriage, not procreation...

YOU are the one who brought nature's plan into the discussion. I wanted to know from YOU how you know what nature's plan is and how nature has informed you of this plan...

In short, I call you out on YOUR BS and you want me to answer for you. Nope - if you bring up nonsense arguments, YOU might as well explain them.

You: Seems like homosexuality occurs in nature quite a bit. Thus, I would think that it's part of nature's plan.

Me: Nature's plan for what?

You ducking my question because you don't have an answer: YOU are the one who brought nature's plan into the discussion. I wanted to know from YOU how you know what nature's plan is and how nature has informed you of this plan...

I'll give you another shot at it...according to you, homosexuality is nature's plan for what?

Old 10-20-2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
A man and woman of different races have complimentary sex organs and can produce offspring making the sex that takes place between a man and a woman of different races within nature's plan.

In decades past, some people were of the opinion that sexual unions between men and women of different races was not in keeping with nature's design.

That healthy and happy children are produced by interracial unions proves that the opinion expressed by those who believed interracial unions were outside of nature's design was in error.

Perhaps some day two men or two women will produce a child together and I'll be proven wrong.

Until then, homosexuality is an unnatural and unproductive behavior that fails to balance the risk of sexually transmitted disease with the advancement of the species.

Playing house with real kids doesn't change the unnatural nature of homosexuality.
You mentioned nature's plan first, and fuselage asked you a question about it and you intentionally ignored that question.

Old 10-20-2013, 10:33 AM

39 posts, read 53,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Booker claims he's straight, so you don't actually know that.
Actually, he's never admitted whether or not he's homosexual or heterosexual. My guess is, he's homosexual. Most heterosexual men at his age are either married or dating a woman (or two ). Also, most heterosexual male politicians (even the very left-wing progressive types) are more focused on the economy, education, environmental issues, taxes, crime etc., because these issues are usually more salient to their constituents.

Old 10-20-2013, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
So we should take away women's rights and minority rights because you think equality is stupid? You know what is funny, places like Saudi Arabia agree with you about equality being stupid.
We haven't allowed gay marriage for hundreds of years. If it were to stay the same, do you see our society regressing to the point of giving women clitoral circumcisions at birth? I appreciate your rhetorical device....as dishonest as it was.

Old 10-20-2013, 10:43 AM

2,903 posts, read 3,456,130 times
Quote:
Could you post nature's plan, please? I tried to find it online but only came up with Nature's Recipe: Nature

Seems like homosexuality occurs in nature quite a bit. Thus, I would think that it's part of nature's plan. Perhaps you were given a revised copy? Or do you have some first-hand insight that the rest of mankind has, somehow, not been privy to? Do you have some kind of hotline to nature itself?
God created gays; God doesn't make mistakes.

Old 10-20-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
God created gays; God doesn't make mistakes.
He also created Macklemore. Apparently he does.

Old 10-20-2013, 10:46 AM

2,903 posts, read 3,456,130 times
Quote:
Should infertile people be allowed to marry close relatives?

If not, why?
What on Planet Earth does this tripe have to do with gay equality?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies