Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 04:00 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,459,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
again amy is right. alfieboy, you may have had feelings as a young boy for others of the same sex while growing up, virtually ALL people have had those feelings, that doesnt make everyone gay. it makes them normal. as you grew up though, you choose to act on those feelings, that makes it your decision to be gay in the end, and now you are entrenched in the lifestyle. but that is your choice not mine, and i wont try to change your mind.
Are we on the same planet? I mean, really!

Old 10-20-2013, 04:01 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoffdano View Post
The federal government should not be concerned with marriage at all, gay or not.
Other than providing equal rights, they aren't really involved in marriage. My marriage license says Oregon on it.

Old 10-20-2013, 04:14 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,570,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
A man and woman of different races have complimentary sex organs and can produce offspring making the sex that takes place between a man and a woman of different races within nature's plan.

In decades past, some people were of the opinion that sexual unions between men and women of different races was not in keeping with nature's design.

That healthy and happy children are produced by interracial unions proves that the opinion expressed by those who believed interracial unions were outside of nature's design was in error.

Perhaps some day two men or two women will produce a child together and I'll be proven wrong.

Until then, homosexuality is an unnatural and unproductive behavior that fails to [url=http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2342808/posts]

Playing house with real kids doesn't change the unnatural nature of homosexuality.
So then again should we stop "childless" heterosexual couples who can't procreate from being married?

Heterosexual couples who use contraceptives or "abortions" also say they don't want to "procreate" either.

I guess our only purpose in life is to reproduce? Amoebas" reproduce and they don't have such drama!

Old 10-20-2013, 04:26 PM

2,903 posts, read 3,459,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post

Amoebas" reproduce and they don't have such drama!
Yes, but they have a very high "divorce" rate -- they're constantly splitting up!

Old 10-20-2013, 06:12 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,331,642 times
i
Quote:
agree with amy. god doestn make mistakes, but he does have a wicked sense of humor, witness the duck billed platypus for instance
Is that why he put the male G-spot in a place where a woman will never find it? Some sense of humour.

Old 10-20-2013, 07:16 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,198,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
i
Is that why he put the male G-spot in a place where a woman will never find it? Some sense of humour.
And then they wonder why a gay man might enjoy butt sex.

Old 10-20-2013, 07:23 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
What on Planet Earth does this tripe have to do with gay equality?

Answer the question.

Old 10-20-2013, 07:34 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,950,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post

A man and woman of different races have [b] complimentary sex organs [b] and can produce offspring making the sex that takes place between a man and a woman of different races within nature's plan.
Complimentary sex organs?

Aren't you aware that some female sex organs compliment other female sex organs and some male sex organs compliment other male sex organs? I can assure you that many, many times in my life other's male sex organs paid my male sex organ huge compliments!!! Sorry, but it's hard to be humble.

Old 10-20-2013, 07:34 PM

38,645 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenSJC View Post
Why does sex automatically equal procreation??

Procreation is the reason sex exists.

It is the reason we have sex organs,

It is the reason we have two sexes.

It is the reason why a committed and exclusive sexual relationship between a man and a woman has special standing in our society and under our laws.

The physical and emotion rewards associated with sexual activity is nature's way of encouraging men and women to create the next generation.

That some people enjoy a form of sexual activity that is completely removed from what was intended by nature is none of my business until we attempt to remove the distinction between what was intended by nature and which benefits society and that which is not and cannot.

Old 10-20-2013, 07:40 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I've always supported "homosexual causes."

Does that make me gay?

Besides, IF he were gay, so what?
I said AND, I have always supported homosexual causes and it doesn't make me gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies