Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2013, 04:56 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,227,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Who cares if someone is "godless", whatever that means. Is this supposed to be an insult? LOL, for those of us who don't believe in god, that word means nothing.
Going by the abhorrent posts of some of the CD members who claim to have god on their side, I'd guess that it is more of an endorsement.

I have no particular like or dislike for any religion, but these guys sure manage to cast a very negative light on Christianity. I find it rather sad, but I suppose they somehow believe that they are doing the right thing.

Fortunately, those of Christian faith I find around me generally aren't anything like the people I encounter on here.

Old 11-09-2013, 05:06 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californiawomann5 View Post
Infants are not attracted to anyone nor are they "pre-wired" to be. They know no such things. Those things are learned.

You are conflicting yourself. When they grow up, is after they've entered adulthood. Yet in the same sentence you say they were pre-wired as infants. This is untrue.

And whether or not someone is attracted to men or women, really doesn't matter. A person can be attracted to either one at different periods in their life. There is no pre-wiring as if once the wires are fused, that's it. There is nothing of the sort. Babies begin with a blank slate, and feelings change.
Learned? Well by that intellectual logic, wouldn't it then be accurate to say that male babies that are breast fed will be hetero & female babies will be lesbians? I mean, they started learning about boobs right from the start getting their breakfast lunch & dinner every day & they certainly enjoyed it, didn't they?

Old 11-09-2013, 06:03 PM

442 posts, read 588,519 times
Wow such hatred here for your fellow man. How Sad.

There is no bias against anyone who experiences same sex feelings. So lets stop bringing that up unless it's your agenda to ensure people are convinced of it.

Again, stop trying to make people feel bad. There is nothing wrong with same sex attractions.

And stop lying saying these feelings are set in stone. Feelings change. Otherwise we'd have pedophiles running around molesting children more than they do. Just as gays change, so do pedophiles. Yes, this is true despite the lies spread about. They can, and do, change. As does Adulteresses and many others involved in sexual perversions. People stop. People can have their feelings change but those who refuse to believe it, by lying to themselves saying they are a pervert, lesbian, adulterer, pedophile, obviously will not change. There is no motivation to get out of their smut.

Plenty of people have attempted to, and succeeded in feeling differently in order to benefit society. Feelings change.

Time to stop the hate and lies against our fellow humans. Time is short, bring out the best in people. Don't focus on the perversions of others.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:07 PM

442 posts, read 588,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by northnut View Post
Learned? Well by that intellectual logic, wouldn't it then be accurate to say that male babies that are breast fed will be hetero & female babies will be lesbians? I mean, they started learning about boobs right from the start getting their breakfast lunch & dinner every day & they certainly enjoyed it, didn't they?
I don't appreciate the visual, nor linking a child through breastfeeding to a sexual perversion. Again, infants know no such things.

That's the pedophile mindset which links babies to sex perversions

Take it somewhere else.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:09 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,841,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Salvation Army says gays need to be put to death

You know, I used to be a big fan of the Salvation Army, but this crosses a line. I mean I understand their right to not support the LGBT community and that's perfectly fine! What is not acceptable, however, is the fact that they call for the death of said community just because it says to do so in the bible.

Sorry Salvation Army, you get no more money from me.

Salvation Army taking the "Army" stuff rather seriously. Perhaps they will only use their initials. The SA. And then create a private bodyguard- the SS. and then a military branch- The Waffen SS. And then...well i do not think it has ever been done so forget about it.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:15 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californiawomann5 View Post
Wow such hatred here for your fellow man. How Sad.

There is no bias against anyone who experiences same sex feelings. So lets stop bringing that up unless it's your agenda to ensure people are convinced of it.

Again, stop trying to make people feel bad. There is nothing wrong with same sex attractions.

And stop lying saying these feelings are set in stone. Feelings change. Otherwise we'd have pedophiles running around molesting children more than they do. Just as gays change, so do pedophiles. Yes, this is true despite the lies spread about. They can, and do, change. As does Adulteresses and many others involved in sexual perversions. People stop. People can have their feelings change but those who refuse to believe it, by lying to themselves saying they are a pervert, lesbian, adulterer, pedophile, obviously will not change. There is no motivation to get out of their smut.

Plenty of people have attempted to, and succeeded in feeling differently in order to benefit society. Feelings change.

Time to stop the hate and lies against our fellow humans. Time is short, bring out the best in people. Don't focus on the perversions of others.
I was wondering when you'd get around to trying to make a connection between pedophilia and homosexuality.

What next? Bestiality?

You people are so predictable.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:18 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
According to the story (and it is just a story), Lot offered up his virgin daughters to be gang raped instead of giving up the strangers to be raped. Under the laws of hospitality at that time, he was bound to protect any strangers under his roof at any cost. It was "righteous" of him to offer up his daughters instead of the strangers.

Rape of male strangers and prisoners of war etc to humiliate and dominate them was a common practice.
And by the way? We know that most male rape is committed by heterosexual men, not homosexual men.

Try reading the similar story of the Levite stranger in Judges 19. The house owner offered up his virgin daughter and the stranger's female concubine rather than give up the Levite stranger. The townsmen ended up gang raping the Levite's female concubine all night.

Judges 19 RSV - The Levite

HOSPITALITY - JewishEncyclopedia.com
You must be going to a gay church because your interpretations are way off to appease your sin of the homosexual act.

Fact is the homosexual town was destroyed because of sodomy.. don't care who was committing sodomy , gay or straight men , it is wrong!

Old 11-09-2013, 06:21 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
I was wondering when you'd get around to trying to make a connection between pedophilia and homosexuality.

What next? Bestiality?

You people are so predictable.
It is true that many people come out of gay sexuality. They are freed from the spirit of homosexuality. Jesus can change anyone if they accept and follow him.

Old 11-09-2013, 06:22 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
don't care who was committing sodomy , gay or straight men , it is wrong!
So, you're opposed to oral sex between two consenting adults of the opposite sex?

And you're opposed to anal sex between two consenting adults of the opposite sex?

Old 11-09-2013, 06:24 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I'm the bigot, huh? Funny how I'm not the one calling for the death of a niche of people in the US and I'm not the one actively seeking to stifle their rights in this country.

You earn the label you keep and the reputation you earned. American Taliban you are.

Sorry, get over it.
I'm not calling for the death of anyone either. I already told you, the person(s) that said that are wrong, and I explained why. What more do you want? Are you unable to read, or what?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies