Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2014, 01:12 PM

1,637 posts, read 1,881,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey92 View Post
Something about that guy that never sat well with me. Never hopped on the Christie bandwaggon

He's got a big mouth. I've always been more impressed by people who are great listeners...as opposed to those who tell you about how great they are. Christie is the latter!

Old 01-09-2014, 01:13 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,096,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
At one time in this country if an ambassador was killed it would be both parties wanting a full transparent account.
Yeah and not one party using that death to try and score points against the administration

Old 01-09-2014, 01:14 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
At one time in this country if an ambassador was killed it would be both parties wanting a full transparent account.
Isn't R-Issa heading up a House Committee Investigation charged with doing exactly that?

Word on the street is that he and his committee found absolutely nothing to charge the administration with and that's why he refuses to release a final report.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:14 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,785,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Talk about deflection...............Little Acorn gets the prize.
So they DID find out who ordered the reductions in security even while attacks were going on and ramping up all summer?

And they DID find out who ordered the rescue mission scrubbed while the Ambassador and three other Americans were under deadly attack?

And they DID find out who planned and executed the attacks?

And the administration DID catch and punish him?

None of that info was ever published... and was not in the articles you cited here.

Because, of course, it is you who is "deflecting", not me.

Back to the subject:
Isn't it remarkable that a press that showed no curiosity over any of that, and no curiosity over the administration's inability for TWO YEARS after the attacks, to find who did it or who killed our Ambassador... now is obsessed with digging through emails and interviewing everyone under the sun over a governor's aide who deliberately caused a traffic jam?

Old 01-09-2014, 01:16 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,370,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Wow a page directly out of Obama's play book.
Well you know how it goes, Obama says something and it's good, anyone with a (R) after their name says the exact same thing and it's bad and punishable by death (even though they don't support the death penalty for criminals).

Old 01-09-2014, 01:20 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,664,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little-Acorn View Post
So they DID find out who ordered the reductions in security even while attacks were going on and ramping up?

And they DID find out who ordered the rescue mission scrubbed while the Ambassador and three other Americans were under deadly attack?

And they DID find out who planned and executed the attacks?

And the administration DID catch and punish him?

None of that info was ever published... and was not in the articles you cited here.

Because, of course, it is you who is "deflecting", not me.

Back to the subject:
Isn't it remarkable that a press that showed no curiosity over any of that, and no curiosity over the administration's inability for TWO YEARS after the attacks, to find who did it or who killed our Ambassador... now is obsessed with digging through emails and interviewing everyone under the sun over a governor's aide who deliberately caused a traffic jam?
I suggest you contact your Tea Party Congressman, (R) Issa who heads up the House Investigative Committee that has been pouring over the data and evidence for a year and a half and who refuses to release any reports on the investigation. He, as much as you would love to see Obama behind bars. How come nothing from him. He's the one to answer your questions.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:27 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times
I wasn't going to comment on this one but I think common sense applies.

1. You hire people who do things for your state or government you take he responsibility for their actions. (Maybe Christie is not a good judge of character on who works on his staff) If Christie knew and or was involved in this it might be time for some legal action on the governor. Christie has fired those supposedly responsible.
2. Obama hired, and trusts many people he appointed with many failures, Obamacare, IRS, and Benghazi, I'm still waiting on ONE firing and some responsibility if any on OBAMA'S "trusted" staff.
3. The media is not interested in destroying democrats and seem to have a different policy on political choices they make.

Christie 2016, Hilliary 2016.. why do I feel like a puppet is already pulling the strings on the people of America and we are 2 years away from even really having a nominee. Talk about brainwashing media control.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:34 PM

10,581 posts, read 9,785,325 times
Quote:
I suggest you contact your Tea Party Congressman, (R) Issa who heads up the House Investigative Committee that has been pouring over the data and evidence for a year and a half and who refuses to release any reports on the investigation. He, as much as you would love to see Obama behind bars. How come nothing from him. He's the one to answer your questions.
Oh, I see.

It's Republicans' faults that Obama never released any of the info he promised.

And it's Republicans' fault that the press, who is now going after Chris Christie like rabid dogs because of a traffic jam, displayed no curiosity over who attacked and killed four Americans including an Ambassador, and weren't interested in finding out who had ordered the compound's security reduced to preactically nothing even as terrirsts kept attacking it; and didn't think it important enough to look into who had ordered the rescu mission that was ready to go, scrubbed.

That's about the answer I expected from lying, twisting, disingenuous liberals who are covering their @sses so hard their fingernails have turned permanently brown.

Back to the subject:

Old 01-09-2014, 01:40 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
1. You hire people who do things for your state or government you take he responsibility for their actions.
Right, which is why several days ago he convened a meeting with all his aides and asked if anyone knew about this lane closure thing. To a person they all swore that they had nothing to do with it, and you can't blame the guy for believing them. Now that he's found out he was lied to his face, the people involved have been fired and he's taking responsibility.

Christie should be applauded on how he's handling this

Old 01-09-2014, 01:53 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
What good would that do if the Obama admin continues to stonewall any request for info?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies