Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2013, 03:43 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
There is no scientific proof that vaccines work.

There is proof that they hurt people.

You can't go by the manufacturer's word. Pharma is the largest producer of preventable death on the planet.

Their Sorcery kills more people than drunk drivers.
About 200,000 deaths annually from prescription pharmaceutical drugs taken as directed, before even looking at vaccines. While I believe the death threat posed by vaccines to be minimal, the harm caused by them is considerable, and the long term consequences uncalculable.

It is now an established, but not well know fact that polio vaccine was tainted with cancer viruses, to which many tens of millions were injected. Mycoplasmas are also a potential threat of unknown proportions ... that's over and above the threat posed by the heavy metal toxicity, and harm from adjuvants.

Autoimmune disorders, alergies, and rising incidents of chronic disease in children are the most prevalent threat, along with neurological issues like autism and ADHD and asthma.

Real nice stuff the ghouls are pushing on children, but as more and more become better educated, the ranks of the "non-conformers" is thankfully growing.

Old 12-23-2013, 03:50 PM

904 posts, read 687,983 times
Dreonna Breton, a pregnant nurse, is FIRED after refusing flu shot to protect unborn child | Mail Online

Old 12-23-2013, 03:59 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
There is no scientific proof that vaccines work.

There is proof that they hurt people.

You can't go by the manufacturer's word. Pharma is the largest producer of preventable death on the planet.

Their Sorcery kills more people than drunk drivers.
Care to provide any evidence to support your statements?

Serious reactions to vaccines are rare. If they were happening in large numbers, the doctors who give them would be reporting it, and that is just not happening.

We no longer have to vaccinate against smallpox - because vaccination made the virus extinct. We could do the same with polio if it were not for a stubborn ignorance in certain parts of the world.

The largest preventable cause of death overall in the world is tobacco.

WHO | Why tobacco is a public health priority

You might want to check facts rather than just make things up.

Untreated high blood pressure kills people. Thanks to "Pharma" pills that cost pennies per day can prevent that. How about diabetes? Ever had surgery? Imagine what it would be like without drugs. Would you rather just be held down by four strong men while your gangrenous appendix is removed - then hope the infection does not kill you because there are no antibiotics?

Old 12-23-2013, 05:10 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,796,716 times
She's uninformed. It is recommended that pregnant women get the flu vaccine. It's the flu that may cause fetal demise.

http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-...egnant_2488.bc

Old 12-23-2013, 05:25 PM

904 posts, read 687,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
She's uninformed. It is recommended that pregnant women get the flu vaccine. It's the flu that may cause fetal demise.

Is it safe to get a flu shot when I'm pregnant? | BabyCenter
This is the brand they wanted to give her. Fluzone:

This is from their website:http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Biologi.../UCM305089.pdf

8 USE IN SPECIFIC POPULATIONS
8.1 Pregnancy
Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with Fluzone. It is
also not known whether Fluzone can cause fetal harm when administered to a pregnant woman or
can affect reproduction capacity. Fluzone should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly
needed.

Old 12-23-2013, 05:41 PM

1. OMG, the Daily Mail? Gimme a break.

2. The article didn't say they wanted her to get Fluzone. It just used Fluzone as an example.

3. The Daily Mail? Seriously?

Old 12-23-2013, 05:44 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times
Quote:
I seriously doubt we have the whole story on the NYC issue. There are always opt-out provisions for vaccines. Of course, the day care can make their own rules, and make the vaccine mandatory.
All licensed daycare centers must comply. The only exemptions are for religious and medical reasons.

Old 12-23-2013, 11:08 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:

Is it safe to get a flu shot when I'm pregnant? | BabyCenter
No, YOU are the one whose head is filled with nonsense ... with this George Orwell school of medical mischief up is down propaganda. Here is a comment from one of the baby center members from your link:

All I know is that I had the flu shot when I was 8 weeks pregnant...and now I have a 3 1/2 year old autistic son. If I could do it all over again, I would absolutely, without a doubt, turn down that flu shot! Mercury is a known neurotoxin, and it goes directly into your baby's bloodstream and damages the brain! The pharmaceutical companies get big $$$ for promoting all of these vaccines that contain thimerosol. I cringe at the thought of so many women taking their doctor's word for it and getting the flu vaccine. Yes, they are doctors, but they have VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE about the damage thimerosol causes. posted 2/29/2008 by a Baby Center Member

I don't know how old you are, but until recently ... the past 10 or 20 years, it was NEVER, EVER, EVER recommended for pregnant women to take vaccines of any kind, nor was it desirable for them to take prescription pharmaceuticals, or many other things unrelated to drugs, for the safety of the baby .... it's only now, with the dumbest generation, that such asinine lunacy is being promoted. Everything is now upside down and what used to be conventional wisdom and common sense is being thrown out the window. Oh yeah, whatever you do, don't you dare smoke a cigarette or drink a glass of wine ... but you must inject poisons, viruses, neurotoxins into your bloodstream for the sake of the baby's health? Total absolute brain dead, flat line idiocy isn't strong enough language to describe such ideas.

Is it safe for the baby ..... it's not even safe for the damn mother, for crying out loud.

Old 12-24-2013, 07:47 AM

^^Oh, how convincing. Miscarriage happens in about 15% of ALL pregnancies. Some women agonize and beat themselves up for years over what they could have done differently, and the answer is usually. . . nothing.

Old 12-24-2013, 08:10 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
No, YOU are the one whose head is filled with nonsense ... with this George Orwell school of medical mischief up is down propaganda. Here is a comment from one of the baby center members from your link:

All I know is that I had the flu shot when I was 8 weeks pregnant...and now I have a 3 1/2 year old autistic son. If I could do it all over again, I would absolutely, without a doubt, turn down that flu shot! Mercury is a known neurotoxin, and it goes directly into your baby's bloodstream and damages the brain! The pharmaceutical companies get big $$$ for promoting all of these vaccines that contain thimerosol. I cringe at the thought of so many women taking their doctor's word for it and getting the flu vaccine. Yes, they are doctors, but they have VERY LITTLE KNOWLEDGE about the damage thimerosol causes. posted 2/29/2008 by a Baby Center Member

I don't know how old you are, but until recently ... the past 10 or 20 years, it was NEVER, EVER, EVER recommended for pregnant women to take vaccines of any kind, nor was it desirable for them to take prescription pharmaceuticals, or many other things unrelated to drugs, for the safety of the baby .... it's only now, with the dumbest generation, that such asinine lunacy is being promoted. Everything is now upside down and what used to be conventional wisdom and common sense is being thrown out the window. Oh yeah, whatever you do, don't you dare smoke a cigarette or drink a glass of wine ... but you must inject poisons, viruses, neurotoxins into your bloodstream for the sake of the baby's health? Total absolute brain dead, flat line idiocy isn't strong enough language to describe such ideas.

Is it safe for the baby ..... it's not even safe for the damn mother, for crying out loud.
Mothers who receive flu vaccine during pregnancy are no more likely to have a child with birth defects than those who do not.

Reassuring Findings for Mothers Who Have Influenza Vaccine While Pregnant

Maternal influenza almost doubles the risk of fetal death.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/782186

It has definitively been shown that thimerosal does not cause autism. However, if you persistently cling to the delusion that it does, you may receive a vaccine with no thimerosal in it. Thimerosal is only in the multidisciplinary vials. I am sorry that you have been taken in by that charlatan Wakefield. It is time to realize that he lied, he falsified his findings, and he did it for money.

Your information about vaccines in pregnancy is false. Pregnant women have been receiving vaccines for far longer than twenty years. Live virus vaccines are avoided except under unusual circumstances. Pregnant women should take the flu vaccine to protect themselves and their babies. They should also be up to date with DTaP to protect against whooping cough.

Vaccines during pregnancy can protect mom and baby from serious illness and death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies