Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2013, 10:45 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,753,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOBama View Post
We need to look at why we send our young one's to other's care in the first place.

The future says that we change this practice, and adopt a family first attitude, not materialism first.
While my personal opinion is that it is ideal if a mom or dad can stay home with his or her children I can't discount those who choose to work for personal reasons or need to work for economic reasons. The people who will be punished the most are those who fall into the "need to work" category because they have no way to opt out of the forced vaccination. They are cornered.

Old 12-24-2013, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
So if you are basing a decision not to vaccinate on internet stories from parents who are convinced vaccines damaged their children, despite the mountain of scientific evidence otherwise, you might want to reconsider that decision.
I've already clearly stated how I went about making my decisions regarding the flu vaccine and it was certainly not limited to "reading internet stories from parents who are convinced vaccines damaged their children".

Old 12-24-2013, 10:53 AM

904 posts, read 687,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
While my personal opinion is that it is ideal if a mom or dad can stay home with his or her children I can't discount those who choose to work for personal reasons or need to work for economic reasons. The people who will be punished the most are those who fall into the "need to work" category because they have no way to opt out of the forced vaccination. They are cornered.
Captive gov't slaves. This will end one day.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:04 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,716,559 times
Babies in China are dying from vaccines.

At least the government of China allows that kind of thing to be reported.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:17 AM

15,095 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
We need to look at why we send our young one's to other's care in the first place.

The future says that we change this practice, and adopt a family first attitude, not materialism first.
The unfortunate reality is that when things have devolved to the point of systematic harm being inflicted upon children, we have a much bigger problem than stay at home moms could possibly solve.

No one ... not children, nor adults can feel safe and secure when the industry they believe is working to safeguard their health is actually undermining it. This is where the problem begins, beacause government can only promote or mandate what the healthcare establishment has on offer.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:22 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,845,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
My daughter had a very long (at least 8 hr) up close and personal (child literally hanging on her, breathing and coughing into her face) exposure from a child brought to day care with "just a cold" which turned out to be flu. She was also exposed from other kids in the day care. Children, especially young children of day care age, have poorer hygiene than adults and help spread the flu that way, too. Kids are contagious for at least 24 hours before they have symptoms as well. DD did have a milder case of flu than if she had been unimmunized, I think 3-4 days.

Bottom line is I think every child who attends day care should be immunized for flu.

Yes, that was my daughter's problem, she ate too much sugar.
After you typed that your daughter was immunized and got the flu from an unimmunized child, your argument, documentation, posts, hereafter, become, pretty much, irrelevant in my book.

At that point, nothing makes much sense. They either work, with mitigating factors present, or they don't. We pick a strain to target and it's just largely a calculated guess.

Bottom line, if your vaccines are so great and necessary, they would have protected your daughter. But they didn't.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
After you typed that your daughter was immunized and got the flu from an unimmunized child, your argument, documentation, posts, hereafter, become, pretty much, irrelevant in my book.

At that point, nothing makes much sense. They either work, with mitigating factors present, or they don't. We pick a strain to target and it's just largely a calculated guess.

Bottom line, if your vaccines are so great and necessary, they would have protected your daughter. But they didn't.
Yeah, I really wonder about this example. Katiana is saying that the flu vaccine failed to work because her daughter's exposure to the flu was so long and intense. That shows a serious lack of understanding of how vaccines work. If she had immunity, it would not have mattered how long or intense the exposure was.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:31 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,845,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yeah, I really wonder about this example. Katiana is saying that the flu vaccine failed to work because her daughter's exposure to the flu was so long and intense. That shows a serious lack of understanding of how vaccines work. If she had immunity, it would not have mattered how long or intense the exposure was.
Read this to my DIL who is visiting for Christmas. She is a nurse and is shaking her head - YES - to your post.

Old 12-24-2013, 11:39 AM

37,111 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
47 vaccine shots before the age of 6....

I'm guessing they do bad things to children. Children are not getting smarter, they are getting dumber, more withdrawn. Autism, and other immune system diseases, as well as allergies has increased with the increase of vaccines. No other country gives this many vaccines, or has the troubles we have.

Infant mortality
Infant mortality rates regressed against number of vaccine doses routinely given: Is there a biochemical or synergistic toxicity?
Studies show that the countries with the most vaccines have the worst infant death rate | Health Impact News

You are "guessing." Guesses are not facts.

There is no scientific evidence that vaccines increase infant mortality, specifically the rate of SIDS.

CDC - Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and Vaccines - Vaccine Safety

Comparing infant mortality statistics to other countries is essentially impossible, since other countries have different definitions for live births. Very preterm infants that may have a slow heart rate or gasp after birth are counted as live births in the US, although survival is impossible because the lungs are too poorly developed to take in oxygen. Other countries count those as stillbirths. That skews the numbers in a way that makes the US look bad.

Caution: When Comparing US Life Expectancy/Infant Mortality To Other World Health Systems

Old 12-24-2013, 11:40 AM

37,111 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Babies in China are dying from vaccines.

At least the government of China allows that kind of thing to be reported.
Source?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies