Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 08:50 AM

8,949 posts, read 12,138,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
And liberals are the ones refusing to even listen to views other than their own and calling those who hold those views names in an effort to disparage them.

Exactly how is that tolerant?
Who's refusing to listen? Are we covering our ears? I haven't disparaged anyone on this thread. However, if you think that the "disparaging" in political discussion only flows in one direction, you are being willfully blind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2014, 08:51 AM

37 posts, read 142,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Really? Worse than Nazi's? Worse than child molestors?

That's pretty strong. You mad bro?

I'd prescribe a little less Fox news for this one.
I said more hateful and spiteful. Not worse. Child Rapists are evil. I don't watch fox news but thanks for the assumption based on one post.What would I be mad about? I don't live in NY...never would live in NY.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Heathen View Post
I said more hateful and spiteful. Not worse. Child Rapists are evil. I don't watch fox news but thanks for the assumption based on one post.What would I be mad about? I don't live in NY...never would live in NY.
Negative. You said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Heathen
liberals are the most hateful spiteful people on this earth
Second time I've quoted it directly.

Old 01-19-2014, 08:55 AM

You just repeated what I said. I said HATEFUL AND SPITEFUL you just quoted it...comprehension problems?

Old 01-19-2014, 08:56 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,556,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
No. Everyone has their own line. However, there comes a point when some are just being racist and trying to use "political thought" as a cover for their own racisim.

You make the same judgements I do, friend.
A: not your friend

B: You disprove your alleged innocence by judging (again) the stances of others without even knowing them. Your definition of "racist" is the only one that counts, right?

Now you try to claim "political thought" is a cover for racism? Look at your own party and try to claim that they don't, by your definition, practice racism and claim it as "political thought".

Double speak by the liberal think tank, again.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Heathen View Post
You just repeated what I said. I said HATEFUL AND SPITEFUL you just quoted it...comprehension problems?
You seem like a very nice guy. Kindly reread the conversation and perhaps you'll notice the incongruence. Enjoy your weekend.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:02 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
How odd that your cited link does not contain the actual quote except in the headline.
I noticed this, too.

Guess a sensational headline is enough fodder, eh

Old 01-19-2014, 09:02 AM

Quote:
A: not your friend
Are you my enemy? Can I not use a nicety? Would you have been happier with "Hey A*****e!"?

Quote:
B: You disprove your alleged innocence by judging (again) the stances of others without even knowing them. Your definition of "racist" is the only one that counts, right?

Now you try to claim "political thought" is a cover for racism? Look at your own party and try to claim that they don't, by your definition, practice racism and claim it as "political thought".

Double speak by the liberal think tank, again.
Lol. I'm far from innocent.

And no, I never said anything you are claiming I said.

It's really hard to have an honest debate when someone dishonestly interprets what you say. And yes, many claim that their racisim is about politics-- or religion.

I glad you think I am an entire liberal think tank. That's a compliment when I am sitting here in my living room with a cat.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:03 AM

Difference between Hateful and Spiteful and Worst.Of course there are worse people than liberals. That doesn't change the fact they are the most hateful and spiteful people in the world.

Old 01-19-2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I noticed this, too.

Guess a sensational headline is enough fodder, eh
Please... When was 'reality' a requirement for a good Conservative screed!?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies