Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 08:14 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,995,123 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
I totally agree with you, go course, but I really truly believe that this is the mindset of most cops! On that PoliceOne.com site, there is maybe 2 cops that sound like they are "good" and they are constantly ridiculed and called names by the other cops! Very telling! I don't think there will be any significant change until citizens take up arms. Many will die and be imprisoned but Americans will be forced to protect themselves and their property from these gangsters at some point!

I would hope that it doesn't come to that, and that cooler heads prevail. Unfortunately for too long we the people have allowed this crap to happen. We don't question anything, and blindly follow like sheep. The American people need to wake up and stop voting for "Establishment candidates" from both sides of the aisle and start supporting Ron Paul or Gary Johnson type candidates that actually have the interests of the American people and their individual liberties in mind!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2014, 11:51 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,226,123 times
Slightly off topic in its entirety, but this article addresses our situation:

"The Second Amendment to our Constitution enshrines the pre-existing and inalienable right to self-defense, so that American citizens would be able to match arms with any would-be tyrant.

A free nation need not bow before a tyrant, nor endure the horror of facing heavily-armed bullies armed with nothing more than cobblestones and courage.

Those who would dismantle our Republic seek to dismantle not just our Second Amendment rights, do so in the hopes that they, too, will one day face nothing more than cobblestones and a handful of obsolete and ineffective arms.

It is our duty as citizens to deny them that advantage."

From this site:

Tragedy in Kiev: An on-going experiment in what happens when rogue government outguns the citizenry

Old 02-22-2014, 02:43 AM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
I agree with the Grand Jury. I can't imagine someone busting into my house like that. I wouldn't be thinking cops, I'd be thinking robbery, rape, murder and so on. The jury did the right thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies