Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2014, 07:10 PM

46,334 posts, read 27,171,704 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Twist me like a seed? Whaah the....never mind again.
Yea, twist you....

Quote:
No, I mean for your impaired thought processes that twist everything, had someone NOT been there to stop him ......oh never mind again.
No, you are making an assumption....

Quote:
You completely ignored my post regarding "gun-grabbing" didn't you?

A gun grabber by definition is one who would advocate the removal of all weapons from the hands of ....well ones such as yourself with the demonstrable lack of maturity to handle them. I stated for the record I don't believe at this late date that can even be attempted.
Your post means nothing....

Quote:
What is required is a sea change in thought from one of "more guns = safety", to a belief this path will ultimately end badly for you. That ain't gonna happen as your fears will not allow it so I'm not a gun grabber. Keep 'em, buy more. It will eventually come home to roost and I don't think you're gonna like it when it does reach that stage.
WOW, with all the lies you have posted about people who have guns, you could have fooled all of us...

Quote:
That is the only point I'm attempting to make and if you need a link you'll just have to pound sand for that. Okie dokie?

You cannot provide links anyway, you have proven that numerous times in this thread....you spew lefitst BS...then run away like a little child....

Quote:
Goodnight now Chuck.

k:

Sleep good....don't cry to much because you were challenged and were not able to provide any reasonable response....:cryin g:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2014, 10:43 PM

25,858 posts, read 16,563,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
really? the 2nd Amendment is needed now just as much as it was 200+ years ago. with all the freedom robbing laws passed by congress, we need the 2nd Amendment more than less.
Yeah man but it's just so FUBAR.

If you have a CC permit and you shoot someone somewhere away from your property, you better have a video camera running or a bunch of credible witnesses because if not you are probably going to jail or you're going to be financially ruined with legal fees.

What is the point anymore?

Old 02-19-2014, 11:01 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,891,844 times
Quote:
What is it with you people? You're all afraid of your own shadows. It must be terrible to live with the conviction you're risking death without your placebos.
i actually fear very little these days. but i will fight for my life in any way possible. remember death smiles at everyone, i smile back. besides, my firearms are not just for my defense, but the defense of my friends and family as well. and when you look at the things around you, and can see everything that is a potential weapon, then perhaps you will also start to realize that criminals also see these things as weapons, and then you too will start to exercise your second amendment rights.

Old 02-20-2014, 05:10 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,517,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
i actually fear very little these days. but i will fight for my life in any way possible. remember death smiles at everyone, i smile back. besides, my firearms are not just for my defense, but the defense of my friends and family as well. and when you look at the things around you, and can see everything that is a potential weapon, then perhaps you will also start to realize that criminals also see these things as weapons, and then you too will start to exercise your second amendment rights.
I get it. I've also addressed it by suggesting your thought processes are driven by an unreasonable fear.

You disagree, I get it.

Old 02-20-2014, 05:43 AM

46,334 posts, read 27,171,704 times
Quote:
That's all that these people have...when the cannot discuss, the anti gun people start to use the same thing over and over...you are scared...you have small penis, you hava a large truck...blah blah leftist mantra crap....

Thats all they can fall on, when presented with facts, they have nothing other than to degrade the person....

Just look at the anti gun folk in this thread...

Just look at the fact that one poster continues to say that guns will be the death of everyone....

Yet, facts are that gun violence is at an all time low....

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware | Pew Research Center

Quote:
National rates of gun homicide and other violent gun crimes are strikingly lower now than during their peak in the mid-1990s, paralleling a general decline in violent crime, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of government data. Beneath the long-term trend, though, are big differences by decade: Violence plunged through the 1990s, but has declined less dramatically since 2000
Anti gun folk hate facts like this....they dread it and refuse to acknowledge it.

Old 02-20-2014, 06:43 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,236,115 times
Quote:
Oh for crying out loud!

I built my bunker two stories underground because chicken little says the sky is falling. How deep is yours?
I said nothing about a bunker

Old 02-20-2014, 10:44 AM

Quote:
I get it. I've also addressed it by suggesting your thought processes are driven by an unreasonable fear.

You disagree, I get it.
yes i disagree with you. as i said a fear little these days, but it seems that you are the one that has a lot fear in you. you are afraid of firearms to the point you want them all banned. and lets say you end up getting firearms banned, whats next for you to try and ban? knives? baseball bats? hammers?

Old 02-20-2014, 10:59 AM

793 posts, read 1,421,137 times
Quote:
yes i disagree with you. as i said a fear little these days, but it seems that you are the one that has a lot fear in you. you are afraid of firearms to the point you want them all banned. and lets say you end up getting firearms banned, whats next for you to try and ban? knives? baseball bats? hammers?
I'm terribly afraid of arson. We need to make it illegal for people to carry matches and lighters.

Old 02-20-2014, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tall View Post
I'm terribly afraid of arson. We need to make it illegal for people to carry matches and lighters.
ok, i can still start a fire with flint and steel. or better there are chemicals that can be mixed to start fires.

Old 02-20-2014, 07:05 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,945,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Wouldn't you as a responsible gun owner rather not see crazy people armed?
Are you so naive as to believe that a crazy person can be stopped from owning a firearm or any other weapon because they aren't issued a piece of paper? Felons are not permitted to have firearms now. They still have them. The entire idea behind the second amendment is to be able to protect yourself from those who would bring you harm. Be that someone a lunatic neighbor or your own government. The reasoning behind the second amendment hasn't changed or become irrelevant. It is just as important today as it was two and a half centuries ago. No-one is going to force you to have a firearm but by the same token, you have no right to deny the rights of others to do so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies