Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 26 days ago)

29,568 posts, read 16,556,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
US government meddling is certainly not in the best interest of American citizens! I'm non-partisan. Obama and crew don't care about Americans! Bush and his pals didn't either! There is more to this than what govt controlled main stream media will let on!

The U.S. has Installed a Neo-Nazi Government in Ukraine | Global Research

Washington directly supporting Svoboda neo-Nazi party fighting in Ukraine / McCain (Israel) warn Putin / Klitschko Busted Plotting overthrow … : The Jack Blood Show

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iWkuW_enMIM
1. disliking Bush and Obama does not make you nonpartisan

2.The US did not install a leader in Ukraine.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:21 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I was talking about our men and women in the military. You seem to want us to go to another war without even thinking about them. You know it's so easy for people to say we should go to war because they are not the ones going.
to add//

A war with Russia wont be fought with boots on the ground it will be a quick affair with thousands of nuclear devices being used to destroy most if not all of the worlds population. Sanctions and political ostracization is a much saner path to follow.
For those that dont agree? whats your solution to the current Ukraine situation and the role America should play in it.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:25 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,207,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
to add//

For those that dont agree? whats your solution to the current Ukraine situation and the role America should play in it.
You're right, we have no option on this one. We got caught wrong footed. All we can try to do is rebuild a coalition to deal with any moves on Poland or other former Soviet controlled countries.

Old 03-04-2014, 03:56 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,207,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Those three are still our close allies, even more so than before. Educate yourself. Israel was very disappointed at Bush admin, and they were happy to see him leave the office.
I don't wish to offend you, so I'll just say I couldn't disagree more.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:17 PM

46,964 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
All we can try to do is rebuild a coalition to deal with any moves on Poland...
Sort of like a North Atlantic Treaty Organization? I thought we had one of those.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:21 PM

46,964 posts, read 26,011,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
The greater probability is that the US will become isolated. The EU needs Russian gas, China is moving closer to Russia, Germany is burned by NSA spying on them, Britain has been all but ignored by this administration, Netanyahu and Obama genuinely dislike one another. No world leaders respect Obama. We stand alone and we are broke.
Oh, please. NATO has invoked Article IV - and that is exactly the 3rd time that has happened. The EU is getting their set of sanctions ready. The G8 meetings are off. If you think Britain and Germany (Germany, of all places) want to make nice with a Russia that thinks military action is a way to settle disputes, you could not possibly be further off.

Old 03-04-2014, 03:03 PM

37 posts, read 22,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Tell that to Gaddafi and bin Laden. You righties cant get over yourselves
Oh sure. An ancient military mannequin about to die anyway and a cave-dweller with failing kidneys about to die anyway... That's about what leftists can endure other than anonymous drone strikes.

One good thing about this Ukraine drama is that the G8 may finally be dissolved as it serves no real purpose anymore other than for photo-ops and broadcasted chumminess.

And maybe a return to ordinary global relations where everyone doesn't have to pretend they like everyone else because all are special. BRIC and the developing world with verve versus the E.U. and NA, who need debt forgiveness the way a chalk slate needs a thorough wipedown and a cultural unifier.

Old 03-04-2014, 03:10 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
I think the problem is over the years America setting itself up to be the worlds policeman, where they need to play a role in every conflict around the world,in reality why should we care about Russia and the Crimea or any one of a number of conflicts that are really none of our business?

Old 03-04-2014, 05:14 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,180,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
A cold, empty chair! That'll show'm Barack! You go you big bad tough guy!

LOL

No wonder Putin throws him around like a rag doll! First it was Syria, then it was Snowden, and now it's Ukraine!

What a farce this President is!

Putin Might Face G-8 Boycott as Obama Warns on Ukraine - Bloomberg
Yeah, what a sissy

let's go to war with Russia

I'm sure that will go down just like our conflicts with all the little countries in the middle east that we $%#@ with constantly

What goes on in the eastern block is none of our business. Putin isn't some crazy dictator.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:16 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenfriedbananas View Post
Yup, despite the fact I haven't been a registered democrat for years, this thread's insanity convinces me that I absolutely won't be voting for republican anytime in the near future. Seriously, conservatives these days are like the American version of Al Qaeda. Maybe we'll see an FBI's most wanted picture of 19 pick-up truck drivers.
And there you have it, liberal media talking points
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies