Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 01:11 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,568,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You want to reserve your right to call others racist. I understand.
Why are you harping on this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2014, 01:13 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
It means Juan Williams gets paid alot of money to be FOX News' Liberal.
He's paid a lot of money to be on FOX, because he is fair and balanced. He doesn't toe the party line, and while I disagree with him a lot, I also respect him. Mostly because he sees this sort of thing, and is willing to comment on it.

Old 03-07-2014, 01:17 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allyvip View Post
Condi Rice is a war criminal, that's why people don't like her.

Juan is an embarrassingly stupid liberal employed by Fox News for the same reason Alan Colmes was there; he was so stupid he made a mockery of the opposing view.

It's only natural he would take this view of Condi.
Yea, war criminal. Tried and convicted in a court of law, not just in the lala land of liberal minds. Do you have the proof of that?

I love how this university is hating on Rice, because she's not a good role model. But they would welcome Clinton because she is. Because a woman that is a proven habitual liar, and has stood by while her husband preyed on the women around him, is SUCH a great role model for other women. But a women of color that has lifted herself up to the position she's in, as well as being educated and musically gifted, is not. No wonder universities are mocked.

Old 03-07-2014, 01:29 PM

3,555 posts, read 4,097,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Because a woman that is a proven habitual liar
Like the whole Iraq has WMD thing, right?

Old 03-07-2014, 01:37 PM

493 posts, read 783,626 times
Quote:
Yea, war criminal. Tried and convicted in a court of law, not just in the lala land of liberal minds. Do you have the proof of that?

I love how this university is hating on Rice, because she's not a good role model. But they would welcome Clinton because she is. Because a woman that is a proven habitual liar, and has stood by while her husband preyed on the women around him, is SUCH a great role model for other women. But a women of color that has lifted herself up to the position she's in, as well as being educated and musically gifted, is not. No wonder universities are mocked.

my favorite quote on hil-liar-y, hopefully turned 2016 primary campain slogan for opposing demz:

“A woman who wildly mismanages and bankrupts a quarter-of-a-billion-dollar campaign operation, and then blames sexism in society, will dampen the dreams of our daughters.” Maureen Dowd on Hillary Clinton 8/13/2008

Old 03-07-2014, 01:53 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
I like Juan Williams but in this case he is mistaken it's because of her participation as secretary of state in the Bush administration, anyone in his cabinet would have been rejected. Rutgers wanted to avoid the spectacle, many of these institutions of higher learning don't want to hear both sides of the story.

Old 03-07-2014, 02:04 PM

1,131 posts, read 2,026,979 times
Quote:
He's paid a lot of money to be on FOX, because he is fair and balanced. He doesn't toe the party line, and while I disagree with him a lot, I also respect him. Mostly because he sees this sort of thing, and is willing to comment on it.
I respect Williams a ton too even though I disagree with him at least 80% of the time. He thoughtfully forms his own opinions and "calls 'em like he sees 'em" instead of being a predictable mouthpiece who only regurgitates the Liberal talking points like Colmes (or the Conservative talking points like Hannity).

Old 03-07-2014, 02:05 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Interesting that Juan Williams son is a conservative.

Old 03-07-2014, 02:08 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grsz11 View Post
Like the whole Iraq has WMD thing, right?
Yes, Hillary said Iraq had them.

Old 03-07-2014, 02:15 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,149,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
How Juan can state such an obvious truth and yet remain liberal is just a total mystery.

Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives « Hot Air
How many times do I have to tell you people that liberals a very tolerant of............. those who agree with them. That goes out the window if you disagree with them, especially if you're black and choose to get off the liberal plantation. Then you're just a "uncle tom."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies