Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2014, 05:33 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Bush/Cheney are cowards. They should face their accusers. Perhaps they should enjoy some waterboarding so that we can understand what they knew and when they knew about the torture program.

face their accusers????/ should we use drones on obama and his family?....would that make you happy?...what side are you on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2014, 05:35 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
Republican torture-supporters make things up because they can't cope with the real arguments against the scum Bush's use of torture.

But since you asked, if it was up to me they would have been tried and either convicted or released. Wacky, I know.

I guess you know more than the CIA agents...............if it was up to you you would put these terrorists in a 5 star hotel, give them constitutional rights and make them heroes.

Got to love the blame america crowd......no clue how to fight this war.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:41 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
I guess you know more than the CIA agents...............if it was up to you you would put these terrorists in a 5 star hotel, give them constitutional rights and make them heroes.
No, if it was up to me I'd have tried them for their crimes and either released them or convicted them, depending on the verdict. As I wrote about three minutes ago, torture supporting cowards can't deal with the real arguments against the actions of Republican scum, so they make things up.

Quote:
Got to love the blame america crowd......no clue how to fight this war.
Republicans do! First, invade the wrong country. Second, fail at everything.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:43 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,285,021 times
As for the "blame America" crowd, of course America is to blame. Bush was the Decider, remember? Republican scum voluntarily had people tortured, no one forced them.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:48 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
As for the "blame America" crowd, of course America is to blame. Bush was the Decider, remember? Republican scum voluntarily had people tortured, no one forced them.
Actually the dem held senate was the decider......they allowed him....

You have failed...

Old 12-10-2014, 05:50 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,820,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Actually the dem held senate was the decider......they allowed him....

You have failed...
Bush/Cheney should have been impeached then and imprisoned now.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:52 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
I am against torture. You can never claim the moral high ground as long as you sponsor, condone, or practice torture.
That said. Any intelligence agency that claims they don't do it, or won't do it are liars. People who are willing to use a dull knife to cut a man's head off while he is alive and awake have no moral right to complain.
I am against torture for the reasons I have stated. You can never own the moral high ground.
The CIA isn't a nice squeaky clean club. The business they are in is dirty and they hire people willing to be dirty. If they weren't they would never be able to infiltrate the scum of the world. When I served I detested any dealings with the CIA, most soldiers, Marines or any special ops types do.
I firmly believe that the CIA withheld information from the GWB and Obama. I firmly believe that both Presidents knew that information was being withheld. Plausible deniability....... They can honestly say they didn't know.
Will this report change anything? Short term maybe. Long term? Not likely. As long as there is scum out there and we have to deal with them, we will need our own scum bags to do it.

Old 12-10-2014, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Bush/Cheney should have been impeached then and imprisoned now.
It's understandable you have no answer as to why the DEMS let him do what he wanted...but that's o.k., the left is out of answer...you have proven that by your answer.....you had no answer...

Old 12-10-2014, 05:56 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
So waterboarding is the worst it got. LOL. That is hardly torture. No wonder the world is not erupting in anti-Americanism. Many of them get worse from their state police over a moral or religious crime. They are laughing at us.

Old 12-10-2014, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
So waterboarding is the worst it got. LOL. That is hardly torture. No wonder the world is not erupting in anti-Americanism. Many of them get worse from their state police over a moral or religious crime. They are laughing at us.
Just think if they cut heads off....or made them jump from 50 story burning buildings....

Or shot them in the head because they did not like their religion...

The left is amazing....and yet there hero, clinton, has been convicted of war crimes....

But that does not matter....he has a "D" by his name....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies