Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2014, 09:35 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,722,601 times

Advertisements

Reid, Obnumbnuts, Boner and the other PsOS in DC have a vested interest in keeping the Non-Anarchists of Occupy and the NON-Anarchists of the Tea Party divided.

Old 04-20-2014, 09:41 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanGG View Post
Fair points and I have already stated my views on illegals. IMO, I think Reid got his feathers up because of all the BS allegations about corruption with his son, the Chinese. Look at the BS video InfoWars produced for the Sheeple. All false and debunked even by conservatives.

As I have said,, this is not a $1.1 million fine. You can not support your position by comparing one illegal action with another. The courts have already found him guilty for non payment many times. I am sure you have seen these documents a 100 times.

I appreciate your thoughts and I agree with many!
I don't support the Rancher at all. He needs to pay up. I think 1.1 million is excessive to say the least. It reminds me of a fine a guy paid in my area for fishing without a license in the river. The game commission doesn't stock the river with fish, they do nothing to improve the fishing. The fine was $500.00. What did the state do to rate the fine?
IMO the Gov is nickel and dining we the people to death.
The land the rancher used is owned by the fed, in other words we the people including the rancher. What does the fed do to maintain the land? Reseed, fertilize, spray for insects? I don't know. The Rancher knew the deal, but violated the law. He needs to pay up.
My position on Reid makes your point. He wants to hammer the Rancher, calls supporters domestic terrorists because they protested what the Fed was doing.
He then welcomes illegals and ignores the many laws they violate. He has no problem with protestors supporting illegals. Illegals, unlike the rancher cost the nation billions every year. My point is that Reid is a political hack focusing on the wrong issues. The rancher is unworthy of the attention a Senator has devoted to him.

Old 04-20-2014, 09:43 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,231,983 times
Quote:
Yes, and Bundy supporters used Reid for grandstanding too. Non the different. All the false rumors about the Chinese.....come on...all debunked.
I honestly don't know about Reid and the Chinese issue.
The protestors using Reid to grandstand. The difference is huge. Reid is a sitting US Senator, we the people have a right to expect better, and demand better from him.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:01 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Was that a poll from the "OK Coral Bar and Tavern"???

I doubt if their is a legit, independent poll that supports Bundy half of that 40%. Even Glen Beck does not support his actions 1%. Nice.
You can always tell when someone is left with no argument. To try and continue the argument they have to twist the on going argument to fit their agenda. He never said 40% supported Bundy so why would you feel a need to change the argument to this?

What the poll says is that a plurality either fears the government or isn't too sure about it.

37% of Voters Fear the Federal Government - Rasmussen Reports™

Old 04-20-2014, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Umm....there is no "twist'. I said that probably less than 1/2 of the 40% people polled would support Bundy.
Bundy had nothing to do with the poll with no need to interject him.

There is something wrong when over half the people are either afraid or not too sure about the government.

Old 04-20-2014, 11:38 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 27 days ago)

29,573 posts, read 16,560,540 times
A group of people set up sniper rifles, check points, and human shields.

If they were Muslims, they would probably all be in jail, if not dead.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Choose your poison, left or right.
Why?

Quote:
Do you think 50% of the people are sure about their party? Ha! Never happen. Choose your poison, poll.......Congress is about 10% or so approval? What is your point?
I care less what people think about their party.

Quote:
As I said before, English must be your second language. My example was a percentage of the percentage of the survey quoted. I was just trying to pick a number. Do I have to break this down to a lower level for you? I can. I SAID HALF OF THE 40% SURVEY...THIS IS 20%.....OK? Is that slow enough. I ALSO NEVER QUOTE SURVEYS OR POLLs....THIS IS MY OPINION. OK? Slow enough for you?

I will never understand why you support a thief, criminal, dead beat. Bundy was in court many times and lost EVERY case. Doesn't that tell you something? Their is no CONSPIRACY!!!!!!! He is a dead beat. For the English challenged....a DEAD BEAT is a person who does not pay their bills!
I explained this to you. Bundy is irrelevant. I do not support Bundy but rather anything that might diminish the out of control bloated government. I supported both the original Tea Party and Occupy protests for the same reason. I do not have to pick a side left or right. IMO that is the problem.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:29 PM

4,911 posts, read 3,432,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Terrorists is exactly what they are. If that was a bunch of armed Mexicans coming over the border and saying hey we don't recognize the authority of the United States gubmint to keep us out terrorists is exactly what the rightwingers would be calling them

Old 04-20-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Who got beat up and who got shot?

The bundy's got beat up and tazed, with no BLM getting harmed shot.
When did Bundy get beat up and tazed? And if the Wall Street Occupiers had pulled that **** you gonna try and tell me there wouldn't be dead bodies? Of course there would

Old 04-20-2014, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Those 'domestic terrorists' probably helped prevent another Ruby Ridge. Why did they have folks with sniper rifles? And they were there BEFORE the 'domestic terrorists' came. In fact, that was one of the reasons some of them went. I consider the actions of the 'domestic terrorists' to be heroic.

Now it's time for Harry's thugs to jump to his defense again. They can recycle the same old tripe.

El Nox

So they would have been welcomed with open arms if they came unarmed? They probably knew they were going into yahoo territory so that's why they bought guns. My God what the hell are they supposed to do, show up to a gunfight unarmed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies