Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2014, 07:17 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Hide behind women and children too?

"Appearing on Fox News’ “The Real Story” on Monday, former Sheriff Richard Mack said he and other protesters “were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”
Former sheriff willing to let wife, daughters die on front lines of Bundy ranch - Washington Times
You women want to go fight and be equal now cry about it? Not surprising.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:17 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,231,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
You have a poor memory.
No, no I don't. If anything they weren't forceful enough.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
Actually, I'd ride with you, but you need to get a two-seater horse. This city kid doesn't know how to steer a horse.

El Nox
Good point........maybe we could get a wagon? Red on with the side rails.......LOL

Old 04-18-2014, 07:22 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,610,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You women want to go fight and be equal now cry about it? Not surprising.
*LOL* You would see "men" using civilian women and children as shields for purely propagandistic reasons as equivalent to a completely different issue. Can't make this stuff up.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:24 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,083,605 times
There were those who can blow up bombs, kill, maim on lookers at a marathon and be called 'misguided', misunderstood' youths, trying desperately to not say the word 'terrorist' but people riding horses in a desert helping a neighbor are repeatedly called 'domestic terrorists'.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:30 PM

Quote:
*LOL* You would see "men" using civilian women and children as shields for purely propagandistic reasons as equivalent to a completely different issue. Can't make this stuff up.
No the media can't make this stuff up I would think.........they do though and you lap it up like gravy on Thanksgiving. Funny how the left all wanted human shields for sadaam back in the day but now on US soil it is so horrible. Just amazing. I remember a ship going over with some of the batsheet crazy women on board sreaming and howling the whole way and liberals loved it. Now when the feds try and steal from US citizens it's horrible. Just unreal.

Sack up girl...........or call NOW and cry to em. I don't think they care anymore unless you have a lawsuit........LOL

Old 04-18-2014, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
There were those who can blow up bombs, kill, maim on lookers at a marathon and be called 'misguided', misunderstood' youths, trying desperately to not say the word 'terrorist' but people riding horses in a desert helping a neighbor are repeatedly called 'domestic terrorists'.
Yes and folks eat it up. How much farther back can we go?? Will King George arrive on the shores soon?

Old 04-18-2014, 07:32 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,610,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
No the media can't make this stuff up I would think.........they do though and you lap it up like gravy on Thanksgiving. Funny how the left all wanted human shields for sadaam back in the day but now on US soil it is so horrible. Just amazing. I remember a ship going over with some of the batsheet crazy women on board sreaming and howling the whole way and liberals loved it. Now when the feds try and steal from US citizens it's horrible. Just unreal.

Sack up girl...........or call NOW and cry to em. I don't think they care anymore unless you have a lawsuit........LOL
So you are justifying your weekend-warrior desire to ride with a posse who uses women and children as shields, then? And on Good Friday no less? Just shameful.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:33 PM

Quote:
So you are justifying riding with a posse who uses women and children as shields, then? And on Good Friday no less? Just shameful.
I don't believe anything some clown says on TV. That is what is shameful that you believe it.

Old 04-18-2014, 07:35 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,213,992 times
Quote:
So you are justifying your weekend-warrior desire to ride with a posse who uses women and children as shields, then? And on Good Friday no less? Just shameful.
What does Good Friday have to do with anything here ? Just shameful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies