Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2014, 08:29 AM

23,564 posts, read 17,237,701 times

Advertisements

Reid is a domestic terrorist for intentionally starting untrue rumors about Mitt to help derail his presidential run, supressing discussion on critical legislative issues, and generally inciting riot with outrageous statement the propaganda media chooses to ignore.

To Harry anyone who opposes his political agenda is a terrorist. We see Putin using the same strategy in the Ukraine.

Spanish heritage could be a repub??????

Harry Reid Racist - I Dont Know How Anyone Of Hispanic Heritage Could Be A Republican - YouTube

Let's not forget Harry's racist statement re Obama.

"He [Reid] was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' " Halperin and Heilemann say."

"Reid was convinced, in fact, that Obama's race would help him more than hurt him in a bid for the Democratic nomination," they write."

Repubs are racist
Black senator blasts Harry Reid for suggesting Republicans are racist | The Daily Caller

Reid only exists as house speaker because the news media allows him to. Reid is a perfect example of what you get free with one Obama presidential ticket.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:34 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I guess I will have to reply nicer since mine was deleted for some reason............If I lived out there I would get me a horse and join the "terrorists" as so dirty harry reid called em. I'm sure you would be riding right along with me brother.

You bet. Americans should not be labeled "terrorists" for protesting.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:35 AM

21,149 posts, read 19,729,843 times
To the poster who said that the claim that Harry Reid and/or his son were involved in a deal with the Chinese to build a solar farm had been debunked, I present the following article from a no-more-credible source than Reuters: U.S. Senator Reid, son combine for China firm's desert plant | Reuters

Now, I will concede that the area involved in the Bundy controversy was not be the exact same area that the solar farm was proposed for, but it would not be illogical to conclude that Reid et al would not want to give up control of any land that they could personally benefit from.

As for Bundy, I think he should pay the required fees that all the other law-abiding ranchers have been paying. But this is all a very minor issue: approximately $1 million that Bundy owes vs. approximately $30 million discount of government lands for the Chinese energy firm.

Quote:
The deal spurred local controversy. Separate appraisals valued the land at $29.6 million and $38.6 million. The commission agreed to sell it to ENN for $4.5 million.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:39 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,014,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
You bet. Americans should not be labeled "terrorists" for protesting.
All it's gonna take is one to flash a weapon and the government will open up on em all. This thing has Waco or Ruby Ridge implications going on here. I hope they all keep a level head. Those friggen ranchers though may just light up the gubmt boys............I think that is why they backed down. They are bullies and when they are called stand down.

Of course they will go back and teach anti bullying to the children. Country is so messed up now.........

Old 04-18-2014, 08:52 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,993,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
All it's gonna take is one to flash a weapon and the government will open up on em all. This thing has Waco or Ruby Ridge implications going on here. I hope they all keep a level head. Those friggen ranchers though may just light up the gubmt boys............I think that is why they backed down. They are bullies and when they are called stand down.

Of course they will go back and teach anti bullying to the children. Country is so messed up now.........

The solution for cooler heads to prevail is to speak at the ballot. Stop voting for people with a D, or an R after their name. Continuing to vote for either of the 2 main corrupted parties infested with this progressive cancer is the definition of insanity.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:16 AM

46,964 posts, read 26,005,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit;34419698Now, I will concede that the area involved in the Bundy controversy was not be the [I
exact[/i] same area that the solar farm was proposed for...
As in, 200 miles or so off.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:22 AM

Quote:
The solution for cooler heads to prevail is to speak at the ballot. Stop voting for people with a D, or an R after their name. Continuing to vote for either of the 2 main corrupted parties infested with this progressive cancer is the definition of insanity.
Hopefully the new revoltion has started by these ranchers. Of course once duck dynasty is on nobody cares. So it goes. The population has been so dumbed down nobody cares.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:23 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,021,863 times
Quote:
That is very true. But after this last election, dare I say, I as a member of the Libertarian Party,
MAY vote for Rand Paul IF he runs. I was so disappointed Johnson did not get more votes, and
when I look back, maybe I should have listened to my son and voted for Romney.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:23 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,226,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
I think harry is really sick with dementia I do not think he any longer grasps reality.

Old 04-18-2014, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I think harry is really sick with dementia I do not think he any longer grasps reality.
It's almost like dirty harry wants it to end in gunfire. What a piece of dirt. Funny thing is big bro backed down. They will be back with their armored vehicles soon. So it will go all over soon if we keep electing idiots............which folks do so their checks keep coming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.