Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2014, 04:24 PM

3,401 posts, read 2,284,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Stupidity it always something that amazes me.

I would have never run my mouth about the alleged "trap".

I would have closed the door....then kick it in (no finger prints).......then notify the police.

That is why I don't lose.
And how did this criminal open the allegedly closed door without touching it? Because there aren't any of his prints on the door either, yet in your statement you say it was closed. And why would you kick it in to confront these people if you were feeling threatened? Your story doesn't add up. We'd like you to come downtown with us and answer a few questions, you loser.

That was easy, and I don't know the first thing about crime-scene forensics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

1,070 posts, read 739,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
The rate was per 100,000 so it had nothing to do with total population. Did you not understand what that means?

Do you not understand what "representative sample" means? You're cherry picking your data to build an outrageous theory... why not compare Germany to the entire state of Texas or the entire us? You guys are just hilarious in your ignorance. Lol

Last edited by Rapaport; 05-14-2014 at 04:59 PM..

24,832 posts, read 37,340,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
And I was taught you don't walk into somebody else's house at 2am...
You had excellent teaching.

Old 05-14-2014, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass Inna Bun View Post
And how did this criminal open the allegedly closed door without touching it? Because there aren't any of his prints on the door either, yet in your statement you say it was closed. And why would you kick it in to confront these people if you were feeling threatened? Your story doesn't add up. We'd like you to come downtown with us and answer a few questions, you loser.

That was easy, and I don't know the first thing about crime-scene forensics.
Stop and think....

The criminal did NOT CLOSE the door.....I guess he kicked it in.

I would not confront the criminal....he is dead.

Who is we???

Old 05-14-2014, 04:30 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,494,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapaport View Post
You're comparing 270,000 city of Plano to 80,000,000 Germany? Rotfl

How about this: German murder rates is 0.8, the US murder rate 4.6

How do guns make America safer? Lol
Are we really making this big of a deal over a 3.8 person difference? lol.

Old 05-14-2014, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Stop and think....

The criminal did NOT CLOSE the door.....I guess he kicked it in.

I would not confront the criminal....he is dead.

Who is we???
The cops, who were called when neighbours heard gunshots, followed by a door being kicked in. Odd that there are splinters in your shoes, but not those of your victims. Or that the damage indicates the door was kicked in by big shoes but the kid's are tiny.

Your plan needs work.

Interesting that you'd plan to kill someone then hide the evidence of your crime. So much for right wingers taking responsibility for their actions.

Old 05-14-2014, 04:58 PM

Quote:
The cops, who were called when neighbours heard gunshots, followed by a door being kicked in. Odd that there are splinters in your shoes, but not those of your victims. Or that the damage indicates the door was kicked in by big shoes but the kid's are tiny.

Your plan needs work.

Interesting that you'd plan to kill someone then hide the evidence of your crime. So much for right wingers taking responsibility for their actions.
I have no neighbors......if I did there is nothing odd about gun shots near us.

Our door is metal....why do you think I have big shoes????

BTW....I would not PLAN it.....but, I also would not go to jail for it.

Old 05-14-2014, 04:58 PM

46,276 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
I'm pretty impressed at all the right-wing cheerleaders who think shooting at things one can't see is a good idea. That's not how I was taught to shoot.
Do you lefties understand that we pro gun people agree with you...

On the left you are arguing the definitions of words......

Show me, what posts you are talking about?

What a bunch of crap...

Here is what happened...remember this, go back and read the 1st 5 pages...cause most of you leftist comments are going off those first few pages..

The OP provided a very sketchy link...then 4-5 pages later, it was proven...

You lefties are trying to say the right is wrong, so hard that you cannot even see that we (pro gun) are agreeing with you....no wonder we are so f'd....

God damn people read the f'n thread....not the last couple postings...

Old 05-14-2014, 05:57 PM

I don't think you'd get away with tampering with evidence or altering a crime scene or whatever it would officially be called either. I'm sure you do. I'm sure everyone who tries to get away with something thinks they will.

Old 05-14-2014, 06:30 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,416,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Do you lefties understand that we pro gun people agree with you...

On the left you are arguing the definitions of words......

Show me, what posts you are talking about?

What a bunch of crap...

Here is what happened...remember this, go back and read the 1st 5 pages...cause most of you leftist comments are going off those first few pages..

The OP provided a very sketchy link...then 4-5 pages later, it was proven...

You lefties are trying to say the right is wrong, so hard that you cannot even see that we (pro gun) are agreeing with you....no wonder we are so f'd....

God damn people read the f'n thread....not the last couple postings...

The difference is we are not defending the scumbag kid in the process of condemning the shooter's actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies