Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2014, 10:54 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

Actually this nation is in serious trouble because of the arrogance of man. I would suggest you think for yourself and use common sense instead of relying on others thoughts.
I am thinking for myself, otherwise, I would agree with this nonsense unlike the sheep who follow their "leaders" in both political parties. Climate change is a hoax. It's made up. Get it now !

Old 05-31-2014, 10:58 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
I am thinking for myself, otherwise I would agree with this nonsense. Get it now ?
How is reciting articles thinking for yourself.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:05 PM

Quote:
How is reciting articles thinking for yourself.
Are you really this dense ? When there is a need to bring up an article like the East Anglia fraud I do it so people can read about the history of this hoax. Trust me....I do not lack critical thinking skills. Lol, give me your science background to address this subject. Teach me something I don't know about "climate change". Show me your knowledge about the subject matter, and not what Obama says.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:14 PM

33,552 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
brilliantly said. too bad the alarmist crowd will try to rip you a new one now.
And you are the one that claimed to be a skeptic rather than a denier...Tell me another one.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Are you really this dense ? When there is a need to bring up an article like the East Anglia fraud I do it so people can read about the history of this hoax. Trust me....I do not lack critical thinking skills. Lol, give me your science background to address this subject.
No need to insult. Why do I need a science background to believe what I believe. Man pollutes the earth. That is a fact. If you don't think it affects our climate and environment then that's pretty narrow minded. And frankly, it's ignorant and arrogant.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
I would suggest that people who want to understand just how horrific the warming fraud is go back & look at the exposure of the East Anglia papers known as Climategate. Another indication that the public is being lied to is when the president of the United States states that climate change is: "settled science". There's no such thing as settled science, Obama & his gang know that....they just don't respect you enough to think that you know that. Who can forget the 2 republicans Mitt & Newt in 2012 saying they no longer believe in warming. They believe in nothing, but power, like Obama.

Climate change is the ultimate grift.....it's worth billions of dollars for certain people & groups. We are is serious trouble as a nation when this chicken little nonsense is taken seriously.
If there are any sheep here, better look in the mirror.... It takes a sheep to believe climategate.

The manufactured controversy over emails stolen from the University of East Anglia's Climatic Research Unit has generated a lot more heat than light. The email content being quoted does not indicate that climate data and research have been compromised. Most importantly, nothing in the content of these stolen emails has any impact on our overall understanding that human activities are driving dangerous levels of global warming. Media reports and contrarian claims that they do are inaccurate.

Investigations Clear Scientists of Wrongdoing

Six official investigations have cleared scientists of accusations of wrongdoing.

Independent Reviews - University of East Anglia (UEA)

House of Commons - The disclosure of climate data from the Climatic Research Unit at the University of East Anglia - Science and Technology Committee

http://www.nsf.gov/oig/search/A09120086.pdf

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...nce-behind-cl/

Review: Climate e-mails petty, not fraudulent - US news - Environment - Climate Change | NBC News

Old 05-31-2014, 11:26 PM

Quote:
No need to insult. Why do I need a science background to believe what I believe. Man pollutes the earth. That is a fact. If you don't think it affects our climate and environment then that's pretty narrow minded. And frankly, it's ignorant and arrogant.
You need some basic science background otherwise you are going to fall for tripe like climate change. You insulted me by implying that I did not think for myself because when you popped into the conversation I was suggesting people go & read some important material on the subject matter.

Of course there is pollution, but we are talking about global warming, or as it is now called, climate change, because the former was not going over well with the public.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:33 PM

Quote:
You need some basic science background otherwise you are going to fall for tripe like climate change. You insulted me by implying that I did not think for myself because when you popped into the conversation I was suggesting people go & read some important material on the subject matter.

Of course there is pollution, but we are talking about global warming, or as it is now called, climate change, because the former was not going over well with the public.

You don't need any science background, you need to use common sense. Do you really think man does nothing to enhance climate change. Look what we put into the air, the waters and the dirt. You don't seem to care if we ruin this planet but many of us do because we need to think about future generations.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:39 PM

Quote:

What is your science background, and if you actually have any why don't you post some peer reviewed papers that show evidence that those thousands of climate experts are wrong...You would be the first.

Old 05-31-2014, 11:47 PM

7,359 posts, read 5,465,596 times
Quote:
Hoax, no hoax....whatever. We have a responsibility to take care of our planet for future generations. I will do my part, will you. Probably not. You know what, it's not about government or education.
Well, you just got done posting that you will believe what you want to believe and don't care what anybody else has to say. Therefore, by your own logic, we do not in fact have any responsibility to take care of our planet for future generations. It follows by your reasoning that only you have a responsibility to take care of our planet, not anyone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies