Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 10:04 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
With kids that didn't experience life and being that it was "cool" to vote as if Obama
Young girls told to vote for Obama as if he was their first (sick).
Still living with mommy and daddy yea they turned out to vote against their own benefit.
Blacks voting for Obama based on him being black
Liberals attacking black conservatives

The list of ridiculous reasons people voting for Obama goes on.
Oh, get over it!

Face FACTS! The GOP simply failed MISERABLY to present a ticket that appeared good for the country in both the 2008 and 2012 elections. Stop trying to excuse the GOP's lackluster candidates with someone else's race.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2014, 10:05 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Quote:
A president that is portrayed as "the one", "the savior". There are many pictures of Obama with a halo of light around his head. A media that continues to promote that image no matter what goes wrong. Then Obama saying

They'll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices.
-- Barack Obama

When a media does this and a politician tells you reject voices that warn against it,.. take a good hard look. Too bad the Germans didn't wake up in time. No-one, and I mean no-one, from any party should be looked at and promoted as like this.

When too few hold too much power it will always be abused.
Awwwwwww always someone as you willing to admit to the truth. I have friends from both races who stopped believing in him some as of two years ago.

I have never gotten into it with them, as to why, their choice, they can live with their decision, except their decision, as one couple mention to me, effects all of us. And the one couple who believed so much in him, told me that they got caught up in the frenzy. And they can admit they were taken for a ride.

The one friend flat told me, when you stop believing in a person, you no longer trust this person, it makes you think. But I believe for the most part, even some family members who voted for him, they just are no longer happy with him. And the way he thinks he is superior to most. That he is able to change the law to suit his needs, and that he can do whatever the frig he wants. Is plain wrong, and his supporters and the ***** media, helped him feel this way.

He had an agenda, and by gosh, does not take a genius to figure this out, and he is getting his wish.

Believe me Obama is no one's savior but himself.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:06 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Oh, get over it!

Face FACTS! The GOP simply failed MISERABLY to present a ticket that appeared good for the country in both the 2008 and 2012 elections. Stop trying to excuse the GOP's lackluster candidates with someone else's race.
Exactly...funny how certain people constantly play the race card but don't see it. Perhaps the GOP would have won if they weren't so focused on his race and paid more attention to the issues and the needs of Americans.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:07 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,873,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
I'm one of those folks who doesn't spend so much time reading between the lines that I neglect to read the lines.
The unsaid is the said.

Ask anyone skilled in language. Well, except for Noam Chompsky, that is.

"Whenever I take up a newspaper and read it, I fancy I see ghosts creeping between the lines." —Henrik Ibsen, 1881

Chompsky and Ben Carson should get together on this.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:08 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,745,785 times
Quote:
Oh, get over it!

"I won"
-- Barack Obama

"I've got a pen and a phone"
-- Barack Obama

Obama thinks he doesn't have to work with congress

Old 06-10-2014, 10:09 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Many people who voted for Obama do not support his views anymore. Why?

Surely, you jest.

They never knew what his views were in the first place. If they vaguely heard something, they didn't understand it.

0bama voters aren't exactly intellectual pillars.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:10 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,832,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwindsforever View Post
During my tenure on this forum i've noticed that many democrats do not support Obama anymore.

I'm an European and not well versed in American politics and i just wonder why people who voted for him have turned their backs on him.

Constant Obama bashing on this forum also from democrats.

Please, elaborate and enlight an European.
How about this for starters? Chomsky: Obama Determined To Demolish Our Civil Liberties | The Daily Caller

Old 06-10-2014, 10:11 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
"I won"
-- Barack Obama

"I've got a pen and a phone"
-- Barack Obama

Obama thinks he doesn't have to work with congress

Congress REFUSES to work with Obama but you know that, right?

But I see you still refuse to address the issue of the lousy opponents Obama faced and prefer the easy 'race' way out.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:17 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,676,249 times
Quote:
Congress REFUSES to work with Obama but you know that, right?

But I see you still refuse to address the issue of the lousy opponents Obama faced and prefer the easy 'race' way out.
You poor thing. You don't seem to realize Ds held both houses for the majority of 0Boy's rule.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:20 AM

1,825 posts, read 1,419,723 times
Quote:
Oh, get over it!

It is simple really. Many conservatives are afraid of the changes they have to make to make their party viable in the future. As such they work hard to find something, anything, to avoid that reality whether it is blaming voters, arguing they need more of the white vote etc. The excuses are a shield against the reality that they are becoming a minority party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies