Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 10:36 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,461,486 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Who cares about the opinion of another washed up celebrity?
WND.

they published boone's birther ( and other ) rants two weeks ago:

How many smoking guns do we need?

Old 06-26-2014, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
Did Barry Soeterro claim to be an Indonesian when he entered Columbia?
the myth that obama attended columbia university as "barry soetoro" has already been debunked....... in this thread.

second, obama has yet to be eligible for indonesian citizenship nor would there be any benefit in him claiming indonesian citizenship. your belief is based solely on taking a 2009 april fools day prank seriously:

snopes.com: Barack Obama Was a Foreign College Student?

Old 06-26-2014, 10:55 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,278,129 times
As a conservative and an Obummer hater, when will this lunacy every end? Enough already...

Old 06-26-2014, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
As a conservative and an Obummer hater, when will this lunacy every end?
it should have ended in october 2008 with the hawaiian department of health confirming the facts of obama's birth but....... that wasn't the case.

my guess is that we have at least 2 more years of birtherism ahead with joe arpaio and his cold case posse perpetually promising "universe-shattering evidence" to be released soon.

Old 06-27-2014, 06:41 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,343,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
it should have ended in october 2008 with the hawaiian department of health confirming the facts of obama's birth but....... that wasn't the case.

my guess is that we have at least 2 more years of birtherism ahead with joe arpaio and his cold case posse perpetually promising "universe-shattering evidence" to be released soon.
Yeah, Arpaio knows he can milk the birther crowd out there for constant cash. It's just another reminder that (by definition) half the population is of below average intelligence.

Ken

Old 06-27-2014, 06:45 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
just as things were hitting a lull in the birther universe we get this bit of comedy:

Pat Boone predicts: Birth certificate fraud will be proven by September | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

in an interview with alan colmes, boone claims to be in contact with "trained detectives and investigators" and that they have the proof of "... the major smoking gun, which is a high crime, not just a misdemeanor, but a high crime, ...". i think it's pretty safe to say that those "trained detectives and investigators" are sheriff joe arpaio's cold case posse ( which, as far as i can tell, consists solely of mike zullo who isn't a trained police detective or investigator ). my guess is that boone has been contributing money to the posse and they're stringing him along to keep the donations coming.

it will be interesting to see if boone says anything in september when, once again, the posse fails to deliver "universe-shattering evidence".

I can't wait....well, I lied, yes, I can wait. And the birthers will too,for another letdown.

Poor delusional birthers.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:28 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,823,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I would just call that being fake but you can
attach any fancy title you want INFJ: Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
Glad I wasn't a psych major

Though I have heard, two heads (or in your case, two personalities) is better than one
Oh, c'mon polly! There are lots of introverts with similar personalities. There have been books written about it. Good grief, why the mockery of something perhaps you don't understand? And many politicians have been known to be shy. I just started reading a book about Calvin Coolidge. He was shy, and yet he was a long time pol. Richard Nixon was supposedly very shy.

Old 06-27-2014, 07:36 AM

1,509 posts, read 2,429,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, c'mon polly! There are lots of introverts with similar personalities. There have been books written about it. Good grief, why the mockery of something perhaps you don't understand? And many politicians have been known to be shy. I just started reading a book about Calvin Coolidge. He was shy, and yet he was a long time pol. Richard Nixon was supposedly very shy.
Not only shy but famously taciturn in private. There's a reason he was nicknamed "Silent Cal."

Old 06-27-2014, 08:16 AM

1,696 posts, read 1,715,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Mother and father communists

Grandparents communists

Many young adult and adult associates- communists

entering prestigous schools as a "poor student"

No one remembering him in any of the classes he was supposedly enrolled in

No release of transcripts

Yes................................. I would say that is VERY SUSPICIOUS
My grandparents were Jewish. I'm not.

My mother is an atheist. I'm not.

Many of my associates in my younger days were Evangelical. I'm not.

'Poor' aka 'broke' students manage to go to college all the time - it's one of the things that makes America great, if in debt.

Plenty of people remember him.

And no president has *ever* released transcripts of their own volition, largely because *nobody cares* if a president got a C in sociology his freshman year.

Old 06-27-2014, 08:30 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,898,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
I would just call that being fake but you can
attach any fancy title you want INFJ: Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging
Glad I wasn't a psych major

Though I have heard, two heads (or in your case, two personalities) is better than one
Oh, I'm sure you don't have a private persona, that you just let it all hang out in public.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies