Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you still support Obama
YES 40 28.57%
NO 100 71.43%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2014, 10:48 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I can see what we have now is not working.

And it is nothing that will effect me either way.
In other words there's nothing to say tax cuts for the 1% actually result in job growth, eh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2014, 10:49 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,419,437 times
I still support Obama as being the better choice over both the tire old war monger and the ditz or Mittens but never considered him anything but just another political hack.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:49 AM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,711,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opin_Yunated View Post
Of course. He is better than any Republican alternative could ever dream to be. I have no desire to see more tax cuts for the 1%.
This is critical. The question is irrelevant in a vacuum. It only has significance in comparison to an alternative.

Quote:
Then you oppose job growth....interesting view.
It is inanely silly to post such drivel, given that efforts such as the jobs act was scuttled by the president's opponents. Ignoring political reality like that does nothing but make your comment look naïve. No matter how much you try to hide it by fixating on the current administration's failures, what the president's opponents advocate for is simply bald faced immoral egoistic avarice. No amount of nonsense you post can truly hide that reality.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:54 AM

7,846 posts, read 6,408,756 times
Quote:
Then you oppose job growth....interesting view.
The economy has grown all but one quarter since 2011.

Quote:
I can see what we have now is not working.

And it is nothing that will effect me either way.
Obstruction?

Yea, obstruction doesn't work.

Old 07-07-2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I tend to agree with you, however, we'll never know, although, I heard Romney is running again.
So many people say, he's a heck of a nice guy, however, that doesn't give him the know how to be President.
Oh Jeez... more tax cuts for the rich? Please no. Go, Hilary.

Heck, I don't even like Hilary... I am forced to vote for Demo-rats because the GOP overlords are too destructive to trust with a patato gun.

Quote:
What I dislike about Obama, is his arrogance, and wanting his way all the time, by passing Congress....
Well, if Congress refuses to pass laws (....their job!), what is he supposed to do?

Old 07-07-2014, 11:00 AM

28,926 posts, read 30,284,252 times
Opin_Yunated

Quote:
Heck, I don't even like Hilary... I am forced to vote for Demo-rats because the GOP overlords are too destructive to trust with a patato gun.
I'm not a republican follower either, however, Hillary is not an answer.

Quote:
Well, if Congress refuses to pass laws (....their job!), what is he supposed to do?
He is supposed to abide by the laws which were written and so is Congress

Old 07-07-2014, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Opin_Yunated

I'm not a republican follower either, however, Hillary is not an answer.
She is a better choice than any GOP candidate.

I don't care for her... but I know what Republicans do to the country when given the chance.

Quote:

He is supposed to abide by the laws which were written and so is Congress
So let's have a government that does absolutely nothing until another Republican gets elected?

Thanks but no thanks. That could take 20 years.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:42 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,356,060 times
I just might vote Democratic.

I do like the free healthcare from the poorly written ACA law.

Thanks Obama.....you fool.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:43 AM

3,326 posts, read 8,864,570 times
He needs to get off the campaign trail and start leading.
It's hard to take him seriously with all the mudslinging stump speeches and incessant whining about people who disagree with him.
I don't agree with Obama very often.
Would Romney have been better? Who knows. I think he would have been much more of an actual leader. The fear-mongering the left gives about Iraq might be their way of excusing their voting decisions.

Old 07-07-2014, 11:44 AM

28,926 posts, read 30,284,252 times
Quote:
Opin_Yunated She is a better choice than any GOP candidate.

I don't care for her... but I know what Republicans do to the country when given the chance.
No she is not, she is evil, and lies, and cheated her way into politics, at the cost of many lives....

Quote:
So let's have a government that does absolutely nothing until another Republican gets elected?

Thanks but no thanks. That could take 20 years.
I'm not saying we should have another government run by Republicans, what I'm saying is we should clean up government, and whoever is in there needs to understand, they are using our tax dollars...
I would love to file a law suit against our government called, "misuse of funds"

Every President that gets in there does nothing and each one gets worse and worse, and I thought no one could be worse then Bush, well.....

and as far as Hillary is concerned....
she is worse then Obama....
http://www.eohistory.info/2013/hillaryHistory.htm

I remember Water Gate, and Vince Foster.....while a lot of you do not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies