Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2014, 08:46 PM

18,665 posts, read 19,970,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post

If a woman starts beating on her bf, he is supposed to stand there and take it because she's just this innocent little creature who happens to be in a rage? LOL and if he hits back he's in the wrong? Okay lmao

He could easily grab her hands and that would end any threat to him. I've never been in any relationship or friend with any female in which I would have been unable to restrain her hands with very little effort if I wished.

Now if she had a weapon of some kind, I can understand your point.

But if she is bringing just her own "strength", he'll be able to counter the situation with ease.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2014, 09:03 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,894,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeendonuts View Post
If women want to be equals, then they shall be treated as such

Some women are stronger than men, and many men are weaker than women. But to think that it isn't a natural instinct to hit back is ridiculous.

If a woman starts beating on her bf, he is supposed to stand there and take it because she's just this innocent little creature who happens to be in a rage? LOL and if he hits back he's in the wrong? Okay lmao

Jacked up feminism logic

Apparently. Some folks need to preach to many women that they shouldn't put their hands on their husbands and boyfriends, only to act dumbfounded when he hits back or defends himself

And it's a woman's prerogative to remain in a relationship where she gets beat.

As I've said in the previous post, I'm a girl and I've witnessed domestic abuse.

But in this case in addressing how some women want to act like men, but can't handle the consequences.
I have been attacked full on by a couple of girlfriends. I must attract crazy women. Both hit me with a full swing to the jaw sucker punch. I pushed both to the ground, one into a sand dune at the beach after leaving not so Happy Hour at a bar. The other onto the floor of the living room. Neither got hurt physically, just their feelings. Feelings they had no possession of when they felt a need to knock my block off. The only one physically injured was me, a bloody lip once and a bloody nose the other. Niether could hold their liquor and both were drunks. They loved to get drunk and fight verbally as well. I don't drink any longer - 20 years - to separate myself from such people. Life is too short.

I feel no remorse for either incident. They got off easy...I could have called the cops on them.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:11 PM

2,234 posts, read 1,759,132 times

That's the truth in a nut shell...

To these White Knights in here staying that they'd allow women to bet on them and are okay with the double standard, using your safe logic, would you allow a man to beat the crap out just because he weigh less?

Old 07-26-2014, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeQ View Post
Only if she attacks first. Don't care who's hitting me, they're going to be hit back, hit hard, hit WITH something and probably kicked in the head.
Exactly... +1 - The only reason women feel that it's okay to go Ike Turner men is because men do not defend themselves. Why don't see petite men picking fights with other men that are way bigger and/or stronger than them? Because they know they won't get a free pass. If violent women who want to act like men were treated just like a "smaller" man, then they'd learn to keep their hands to themselves...

Old 07-26-2014, 09:33 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toryturner View Post
When most men outweigh us by 50 to 70 pounds, hell no we aren't physically equal.
That doesn't give us the right to physically assault a man.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:34 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Blind and physically handicapped people have been fighting for their rights for quite some time. I guess it's OK with you to assault someone in a wheelchair because they desired equality. Punch the lights out of a blind person because he insulted yu.

Try to pay attention.....men are usually much bigger and stronger than women. No amount of 'femminism' will ever change that. It doesn't mean you can hit someone much smaller than you.
And it doesn't give the smaller person the right to physically assault a larger person and expect "mercy" or leniency just because they're smaller.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:36 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,733,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshFresh View Post
Is there anything egregious a woman can do, that would make hitting her understandable?

Can we look at what happened before the attack? or is that irrelevant?

Please share with me.
If you're being overpowered by a 6'1", 220 lb woman wielding a weapon of some sort, or having your lights punched out, then yes.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:44 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,894,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

The only thing we control in life is our own reaction.
We all have the power to disengage from a taunt and walk away.

Q. How easily would an angry woman allow a man to walk away from her when she is mid hysterical meltdown mode?
A. She usually won't. Men can be the same way but women are insane at that point and the target of her anger better stay there and endure it, damn it.

I am lead to believe a lot of people have never experienced this. If you have had less than five relationships I can see that. If you have had near ten or more you have seen it or experienced it.
After reading the peplies on this thread I think one should not express a POV if it is not from first hand experience. Basing a reply by what is seen on video/movie read of in print or is merely hearsay don't Qualify as you have never had the emotional experience.
I am a middle aged man and know of what I speak. I have been attacked by women but have never struck back. I merely push them away and try to disappear. I am 6'1" and that is basically all I needed to diffuse those situations. I learned these women used to scrap with their brothers as kids and most likely thought I would appreciate the same physical, as well as verbal, BS. So much for being the nice guy.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Q. How easily would an angry woman allow a man to walk away from her when she is mid hysterical meltdown mode?
A. She usually won't. Men can be the same way but women are insane at that point and the target of her anger better stay there and endure it, damn it.

I am lead to believe a lot of people have never experienced this. If you have had less than five relationships I can see that. If you have had near ten or more you have seen it or experienced it.
After reading the peplies on this thread I think one should not express a POV if it is not from first hand experience. Basing a reply by what is seen on video/movie read of in print or is merely hearsay don't Qualify as you have never had the emotional experience.
I am a middle aged man and know of what I speak. I have been attacked by women but have never struck back. I merely push them away and try to disappear. I am 6'1" and that is basically all I needed to diffuse those situations. I learned these women used to scrap with their brothers as kids and most likely thought I would appreciate the same physical, as well as verbal, BS. So much for being the nice guy.
I've had women do the same to me and the only way to stop them was to pin them down, but in my case, that pissed them off even more. They are upset and pissed off and they want a conformation. They are hell bent on it.. Soon as I let go, they have come up spitting on me, throwing kicks and punches, and throwing objects... I've had black eyes, a bloody noise, and have been struck in the head with objects that have been thrown at me so hard to the point that I was bleeding...

Have I ever hit any of these women back, no. But when I see one of these loud mouth violent women get what was coming to them in YouTube videos, I don't blame the men one bit... I applaud them.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:04 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
I told my son the only time it was acceptable to hit a girl is if she's playing on a boys hockey team. You don't have time to check for boobies before you slam someone into the boards.

So if you son's health and well-being is seriously threatened by a female.....you teach him not to defend himself????????????

Wow, of all the crazy kr@p I have read on CD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies