Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 12:55 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,746,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
I'm happy for you, gunlover. Myself, I'd be far more interested in a 3d Beyonce or Cameron Diaz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
A sex doll...
Really?
With leftist everything always comes back to sex and genitals...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2014, 12:56 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,949,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
I've put together an entire AR from people legally selling parts off CL. Coupled with an 80%er one can build a gun the gubmint can't see on radar.
Could have done the same buying a complet one from a person selling theirs, but I know what you are saying seen several people do the same. Sometimes people just want to upgrade their and get better uppers or even change calibers by doing so as many lowers will work with more than type of upper reciever. I personally have some guns I have bought from private people, so no records, and some I bought at gun stores and I assume there is some record. Not really worried about it either way, I live in a State where no one will ever be stupid enough to try and take away our 2nd A rights. Not unless they really want to see a new Nation formed, well an old one reborn would be a better way to put it. Heck most people here when asked how many countries border Texas will answer Correctly: 2

Old 07-31-2014, 12:57 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Now now, dont be saying the right wing folks dislike sex. Thats just mean.

Old 07-31-2014, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Hey now, there is nothing wrong with sex or guns, combining the two could be interesting, oh wait, there was that late night at the range that time, memories...............................

Old 07-31-2014, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Now now, dont be saying the right wing folks dislike sex. Thats just mean.
Are you kidding we love it! We just dont call people who want to carry pistols for protection as men "compensating' for something..

Old 07-31-2014, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Hey now, there is nothing wrong with sex or guns, combining the two could be interesting, oh wait, there was that late night at the range that time, memories...............................
Dont you mean mammaries?

Old 07-31-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Dont you mean mammaries?
Well that would be going off topic and sadly I do not believe this site has a section for such important topics. I will only say it is a good thing they make the firing tables nice and sturdy

Old 07-31-2014, 03:02 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
As a matter of fact, 3D printing was invented.... by a liberal.
Since it's a "matter of fact," and you're clearly speaking with the requisite knowledge to make the above statement, who is that person, and how do you know that he or she is a liberal?

Old 07-31-2014, 03:19 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Could have done the same buying a complet one from a person selling theirs, but I know what you are saying seen several people do the same. Sometimes people just want to upgrade their and get better uppers or even change calibers by doing so as many lowers will work with more than type of upper reciever. I personally have some guns I have bought from private people, so no records, and some I bought at gun stores and I assume there is some record. Not really worried about it either way, I live in a State where no one will ever be stupid enough to try and take away our 2nd A rights. Not unless they really want to see a new Nation formed, well an old one reborn would be a better way to put it. Heck most people here when asked how many countries border Texas will answer Correctly: 2
Was the range episode in 3D?

Anyways,,,isn't it rather silly how I can put a 15 inch barrel off a "legal" handgun onto a rifle lower and it's now illegal? I wonder what it would be called using an 80% lower that has a pistol upper?

Old 07-31-2014, 03:59 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,915,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Was the range episode in 3D?

Anyways,,,isn't it rather silly how I can put a 15 inch barrel off a "legal" handgun onto a rifle lower and it's now illegal? I wonder what it would be called using an 80% lower that has a pistol upper?
There's a great You Tube video from 4 Guys Guns (I think) that has an in depth interview with an attorney that specializes in firearms law. The biggest take away from the video for me was constructive intent.

Basically, if I were to build an AR-15 pistol I need to build the lower in a pistol configuration first and then the upper. With the upper only, it is "too easy" to just drop it onto a a rifle lower. He even suggested storing and transporting them separately if you have both AR rifles and pistols.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies