Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2014, 11:46 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Because we did not move to these places, they move here and mostly via illegal immigration of the last 40 years.

Mostly western with unique beliefs, views, values, customs and culture.
You are actually arguing that people are not moving to Arizona and other southern/southwestern states from the north and mid-west?

Really?

Americans Moving South, West Again - WSJ

11,768 posts, read 10,267,905 times
Quote:
How was it before and what will it be like in the future? Have you seen the massive undertow in the nation pulling it down..
It's the same. Whites are on top and in the professions and everybody else is on the bottom. They don't have much of a middle to speak of, but their middle class is growing. I don't know what "undertow" you speak of. They did implement some reform to let minorities into the universities, but that's recent.

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Wow, really?

How has this happened where you live?

Personally, I haven't seen any evidence of this at all.
I mean, guys in funny socks are still playing baseball for lots of money and football season is getting underway and NASCAR goes on, I am still putting mayonnaise on my tuna fish and looking forward to caramel apples in the fall.

Where has this dilution occurred, please, please, please tell us.
The moment I was the only guy on the block celebrating the 4th of July.

So if sports are still on T.V and for is in stock all is well?

Leftist remind me of Chip Diller trying to maintain control as their world is falling apart.

Saying things are well does not make them well nor does it change the fact things are not well.

LOL wow I beat you are the same person who though everything was O.K after the Titanic took on water aren`t you?

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
If you are white and not in the ruling class, high crime, high poverty, and really just a hellish and harsh existence..

As for South America "rule by corruption, disarm your opposition and use might to rule, lack of a middle class where there is only the poor and the ruling elite which leads to voting in more corruption like Chavez and the bus driver for example. Bribes and exploitation are considered the way things work, and individual rights take a backseat to majority whims?" as lionking put it so well..

Don`t believe me? Move their and find out..
The bribes and corruption is happening in the construction field.
The inspectors look the other way and sign off on shoddy workmanship.

One subdivision had 20+ brand new homes start having their foundations crack and then the siding came off about a year after being built.
It was found that the foundations were not poured to spec as they were poured on heavy clay and needed extra rebar enforcement.
Inspector was convicted and was sent to jail.

Insurance refused to pay the folks, developer of the subdivision claimed they hadn't hired the foundation crew.
I think it ended up that the city bought out all the homes at sale value because market value was $0.

I drove past that subdivision and saw the homes with huge vertical cracks going from the foundation right up to the roof and the siding pulled apart.

Imagine that happening to your home after 1 year ?

Old 08-14-2014, 11:50 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Can anyone tell me why America become a minority majority county is a good thing?

I mean looking at what has happened to every culture and nation that has been overwhelmed by other cultures and nations and was/is made a minority in their own nation has never ended well. From the Roman Empire to the culture problems to the Middle East.

Please don`t pull the who "you are a racist" bit. You have to make the case on why some culture or races are not allowed to be a majority in their own nations while others cultures and races have the right to be a majority in their nations and other nations of other races/cultures...Which if its OK for other races expect one is that not itself "racist"?

And if "race does not exist" how can anyone be a "racist"?

Let the games begin.

Your question belies an ignorance of a set of facts that simply cannot be ignored.

First of all, America is not becoming a minority majority country because of some cabal by one group or another. It is happening because white affluent Americans are choosing to either not have children, or not have enough children to stay ahead of the replacement rate. In every part of the globe, in every society, in every race, and in all the epochs of history, affluence has led and will lead to lower birthrates. Any anthropologist will tell you that.

Secondly, the thing that is far worse for America is for the population to age more than it already has. We currently stand somewhere near 2.5 workers per retired/non-working adult in this country. 50 years ago that number was closer to 7 workers per retired/non-working adult. If the ratio continues to fall, we will inter a very hard deflationary cycle that will leave America in a far more precarious position.

Thirdly, since Americans have depleted all the available native resources of human capital (like women entering the workforce), it is natural that we will turn to non-native options. Those options necessarily are non-white. The reason is simply other nations with Caucasian populations are facing the same demographic realities America is facing. There simply is no choice.

Demographic shifts are never comfortable for the entrenched native population. At best we will see things change in directions we never really considered. At worst they lead to cataclysmic shifts that overturn the society itself. So instead of whining and complaining about a reality that cannot be stopped we ought to begin to ask actual pertinent questions.

37,222 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it's not happening.

And you should realize that society doesn't change overnight. It's slow and incremental so that you don't notice it. It's small and unnoticeable at first. You shrug it off as a one off and no big deal.

I was at my brother's house in north Texas for July 4.
The lawn mower guys showed up..yeah he hired illegals because no one can beat $25 for landscaping.
I commented that they showed up on July 4th.
He shrugged and said that Cinco de Mayo is their holiday, not July 4th.

It's probably true. Again..nbd and a small unnoticeable change in how culture can change society.
In some of the more southern Texas cities near the border Cinco de Mayo has bigger turnouts then July 4th.

quinceañera is another Hispanic custom that more non-Hispanic girls want.
+
If he hired illegal aliens he not only broke the law, he is very much a contributor to the so-called problem. Why not send all the illegals home and pay a fair price for services rendered?

9,282 posts, read 6,745,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
So, oh great wise one, what "pattern" would that be?
When majority become minority in their home nations their culture and nation their build can not be support, maintained, defend and prosper. falls apart and and if not restored will be destroyed by our nations and other cultures.

If you do not believe us that is fine but history is on our side.

Old 08-14-2014, 11:55 AM

37,222 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Wars are always claimed to be over in a couple of months..Never does change does it?

Hey that was his choice to be, and he right to be a member of, I hope he was all talk and no action.

Yeah tell me are the upper class who live in a gated community and live above the crime, poverty, and violent crime that now plagues South Africa.

Have you seen what he did to that nation?

Open the borders and flood the nation with entitlement voters.
Raised taxes
Cut funds for the armed forces.
Greatly limited means and tools of self defense of the citizenry

How has that worked out?

How safe are people in the cities?

How safe are the farmers?

Is it not the rape capital of the world?

Furthermore Mandela is a terrorist who started a bombing campaign that killed innocent people when the hell did George Washington do anything of the nature?

So you think some cultures are better at some things then others you must have self hate issues?

So you can not debate and you just call everyone who disagrees with you racist..

When have I been against civil rights?

Is self and culture preservation not a civil and human right? If not why not?

So asking questions is not "acceptable"? Why?

So you are O.K with bring them into the nation that has massive under and unemployment and bring people with values, views, and political ideologies which are harmful to our nation?

That claim "if we are truly the America we claim to be"..Really only your side can use that? We are only "truly the America we claim to be" if we take in people who are going to support your views?

What happens if they all come here and support the same failed ideas that murdered them home nations?

Are Americans not allow to determine who, when, or even if people can come into our nation at a time or place of our choosing?

Do they have a right to a better life at the expense of our rights, freedoms, safety and future?
I really hope you learn something when you finally get to college.

Old 08-14-2014, 12:01 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
When majority become minority in their home nations their culture and nation their build can not be support, maintained, defend and prosper. falls apart and and if not restored will be destroyed by our nations and other cultures.

If you do not believe us that is fine but history is on our side.
When were whites ever the majority in South Africa?

Old 08-14-2014, 12:03 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
If he hired illegal aliens he not only broke the law, he is very much a contributor to the so-called problem. Why not send all the illegals home and pay a fair price for services rendered?
Him and everyone else on his block.

Broke the law ? Please. Go cry to your government if you don't like it.
They are here, they are staying and they will work for a fraction of the cost.

There are lots of "contributors" my friend because $22 billion got sent back "home" to Mexico in 2013..up 4% from 2012.

$120 billion got "sent home" by immigrants last year.

Adapt and adjust or get left behind.

If the government doesn't uphold their own laws then no one else will either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies