Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2014, 02:13 AM

9,282 posts, read 6,744,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDKORE0811 View Post
Wow! Somebody on this site actually has some intelligence here!

The border has been fortified and refortified since September 11th. However, the US border has also seen an exceptional amount of media attention to capitalize on American fear post 9/11. The real border problems are in Europe, where an international border is only a cab ride away, at times.

We truly have an understanding about the psychology of media, probably because we were both born in Oklahoma, and have grew up with the classic Brett Wells and Chera Kamiko
No, it has not be "fortified and refortified" if you do not believe please go on the border state forums and ask around. I have seen the border and no such installations have been built.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:33 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,759,697 times
Its not a good thing Gunner. All things White straight Conservative Christian is good, and everyone/thing one else is evil and will bring America down. We need more good ol White folks in order to bring America back to it's greatness and roots of murdering, raping, and enslaving. We need to go back to the days were we stole land, slaughtered the natives, became rich off the land that was stole by using free labor from the people we stole. Or maybe the days when women could not vote, hold public office, or own land...

Now that I think of it, the title of the thread should be "Can anyone tell me why America become a minority majority county is a good thing for White Supremacists" because they're the only demographic of people who flourished back when America was GREAT (for them) and less diverse.

I say we kick out all of the Mexicans, put the Blacks back in the fields, and women back in the kitchen. Then put strict population control measure in place for all the Blackies we have left here. We should also strip women of all their rights... This will solve the immigration issue when it comes to Mexicans, the crime, unemployment, and welfare issue when it comes to Blacks, and the Abortion, child support, pay inequality, and single parent home issue when it comes to women. America will then be great once more!

Last edited by DoniDanko; 08-14-2014 at 02:46 AM..

Old 08-14-2014, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
Its not a good thing Gunner. All things White straight Conservative Christian is good, and everyone/thing one else is evil and will bring America down. We need more good ol White folks in order to bring America back to it's greatness and roots of murdering, raping, and enslaving. We need to go back to the days were we stole land and slaughtered the natives, became rich off the land that was stole by using free labor from the people we stole. Or maybe the days when women could not vote, hold public office, or own land...
Such revisionistic and selective history..

Now that I think of it, the title of the thread should be "Can anyone tell me why America become a minority majority county is a good thing for White Supremacists" because they're the only demographic of people who flourished back when America was GREAT (for them).[/quote]

Have you seen that a majority becoming a minority in their own nation has never worked out across history? From Rome to the current Middle East it does nothing but breed contempt, and hatred that always ends in war.

So when America was great all whites were racist..You do know how hypocritical you sound right?

Old 08-14-2014, 03:00 AM

2,234 posts, read 1,759,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunlover View Post
Such revisionistic and selective history..

Have you seen that a majority becoming a minority in their own nation has never worked out across history? From Rome to the current Middle East it does nothing but breed contempt, and hatred that always ends in war.

So when America was great all whites were racist..You do know how hypocritical you sound right?
America was great when there were less welfare recipient, border jumping, crime committing, standardize test flunking, non English speaking, disease carrying, less intelligent, etc minorities in this country right gunlover? The only contempt I've seen on CD and around the country is from White Conservatives aimed at anyone who does not look like them. I don't see Blacks, Mexicans, or Gays obsessively starting thread after thread about White people, Mexicans, etc. Why is that? Why are White CD Conservative consistently creating threads to boast about how Gays, Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, etc are some how inferior to Whites. It's a recurring theme.

Anyway, I agree with you Gunner, America would be a more peaceful place place if there were less minorities in it... The only problem I can think of is, what ever would you all do with your time when obsessing over how better Whites are than everyone else in this country 24/7 365 will no longer be an applicable complaint?

Oh and, the Majority has always had contempt for the minority long before the majority started on the path of becoming the minority... Really Gunner, "in their own nation?" When did America stop being a proverbial "melting pot" and instead became a White nation?

Old 08-14-2014, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoniDanko View Post
America was great when there were less welfare recipient, border jumping, crime committing, standardize test flunking, non English speaking, disease carrying, less intelligent, etc minorities in this country right gunlover? The only contempt I've seen on CD and around the country is from White Conservatives aimed at anyone who does not look like them. I don't see Blacks, Mexicans, or Gays obsessively starting thread after thread about White people, Mexicans, etc. Why is that? Why are White CD Conservative consistently creating threads to boast about how Gays, Blacks, Mexicans, Arabs, etc are some how inferior to Whites. It's a recurring theme.

Anyway, I agree with you Gunner, America would be a more peaceful place place if there were less minorities in it... The only problem I can think of is, what ever would you all do with your time when obsessing over how better Whites are than everyone else in this country 24/7 365 will no longer be an applicable complaint?

Oh and, the Majority has always had contempt for the minority long before the majority started on the path of becoming the minority... Really Gunner, "in their own nation?" When did America stop being a proverbial "melting pot" and instead became a White nation?
It was always a melting pot, it is now a melt down, which is what you get with you fu^k up the mix.

You strike me a person who will just use strawman after strawman.

Old 08-14-2014, 05:26 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,075,763 times
Quote:
Can anyone tell me why America become a minority majority county is a good thing?

I mean looking at what has happened to every culture and nation that has been overwhelmed by other cultures and nations and was/is made a minority in their own nation has never ended well. From the Roman Empire to the culture problems to the Middle East.

Please don`t pull the who "you are a racist" bit. You have to make the case on why some culture or races are not allowed to be a majority in their own nations while others cultures and races have the right to be a majority in their nations and other nations of other races/cultures...Which if its OK for other races expect one is that not itself "racist"?

And if "race does not exist" how can anyone be a "racist"?

Let the games begin.
Are you 100 percent British? If so, were none of your ancestors indentured servants?

If not, your ilk of their time were saying the same kind of things about them.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:22 AM

3,537 posts, read 2,736,756 times
Quote:
Can anyone tell me why America become a minority majority county is a good thing?

I mean looking at what has happened to every culture and nation that has been overwhelmed by other cultures and nations and was/is made a minority in their own nation has never ended well. From the Roman Empire to the culture problems to the Middle East.

Please don`t pull the who "you are a racist" bit. You have to make the case on why some culture or races are not allowed to be a majority in their own nations while others cultures and races have the right to be a majority in their nations and other nations of other races/cultures...Which if its OK for other races expect one is that not itself "racist"?

And if "race does not exist" how can anyone be a "racist"?

Let the games begin.
The most ignorant post on CD goes to?.....

Old 08-14-2014, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBen View Post
The most ignorant post on CD goes to?.....
How is the question ignorant?

How am I ignorant?

Old 08-14-2014, 06:55 AM

3,402 posts, read 2,790,019 times
Quote:
Well ours is.

We Invented the Assembly line
We Harnessed Electricity
We Massed proceed the Model T
We Invented powered Flight
We Harnessed the power of the Atom
We Fought and won Two World Wars
We Broke the Sound Barrier
We Landed on the Moon
We Mapped the Human Genome
We Invented the Internet

What do we have to be ashamed about?
Seriously? What have you done?

You sound like the 400 pound couch slug with beer on his shorts, and potato chip crumbs stuck to the team colored paint on his chest bragging about his favorite NFL team... "We won, we are the best football team ever!"

And if you pay attention, many of those accomplishments were directly attributable to immigrants!

Assembly line and Model T - Ford's father was Irish, his mother was second generation Belgian

Electricity - Edison's father was Canadian, Tesla was Serbian. Westinghouse was the only "real American" involved in the early days of the electric grid.

Atomic power - Bohr, Oppenheimer, Einstein, Pauli, Bethe. All immigrants.

WWII was won by the blood and sacrifice of men and women of every ethnicity and national origin, immigrants included.

Yeager broke the sound barrier in a plane that was designed using British technology that the US essentially stole from the UK. Not a great moment...

Our space program was based off the work of Werner von Braun who was, as you might have guessed, an immigrant.

-NoCapo

Old 08-14-2014, 07:02 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,396 times
i thought the mantra from conservatives was that were all the same, its liberals who put people in groups, etc. yet you have the op saying how bad this country will be when whites arnt the majority, which supposedly shouldnt matter since conservatives say they are race neutral, i guess not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies