Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 08:48 AM

3,620 posts, read 3,837,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
Black on black violence is still such a tragic issue in this country, it is a shame we will probably never have a real conversation about it.

and white on white isnt tragic? tell that to the dead white girl who was found in a mine shaft after she was murdered by her white husband the other day, yet you just focus on black on black as if whites arnt offing each other every day either.

thats why i dont take white conservatives on here seriously.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2014, 08:51 AM

46,307 posts, read 27,124,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtc08 View Post
and white on white isnt tragic? tell that to the dead white girl who was found in a mine shaft after she was murdered by her white husband the other day, yet you just focus on black on black as if whites arnt offing each other every day either.

Of course it's tragic, the difference, when was the last time you see white folks protest a killing?

You have one of your frinds on here who who supports everything going on in the curent riots....how does that make you feel? Or do you support EVERYTHING going on? Even the other shootings...

Old 08-19-2014, 09:11 AM

3,121 posts, read 3,098,001 times
Quote:

I just don't like the fact that they seemingly wait for weekend the murder totals out of Chicago like movie executives gleefully wait for the weekend box office totals.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
I just don't like the fact that they seemingly wait for weekend the murder totals out of Chicago like movie execurives gleefully wait for the weekend box office totals.
they dont care about black life, they gleefully post them to try and take shots at all blacks, to try and rub it in.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Of course it's tragic, the difference, when was the last time you see white folks protest a killing?

You have one of your frinds on here who who supports everything going on in the curent riots....how does that make you feel? Or do you support EVERYTHING going on? Even the other shootings...

civilian murders dont affect communities like a government official who is supposed to protect the community gunning down an unarmed man, and then being quiet about it for a week.

one random white person killing another isnt going to affect me or you. cops gunning down people and handling it like this joke of a pd in missouri should be a wake up call to everybody.

i would hope you would challenge them instead of staying quiet like a sheep, and the majority of the protesters are doing it the right way.

its just the minority of the looters and rioters that are going about it the right way.

Old 08-19-2014, 09:33 AM

Quote:
civilian murders dont affect communities like a government official who is supposed to protect the community gunning down an unarmed man, and then being quiet about it for a week..
Who was quite about it? Did you ever think the police may have said "****, a white guy killed a black guy" **** fixin to hit the fan....

Quote:
one random white person killing another isnt going to affect me or you. cops gunning down people and handling it like this joke of a pd in missouri should be a wake up call to everybody.
Only the protesters and you are calling it a joke.....would you rather have the cop killed in the street? Would that make you feel better? Justice, right....what happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Nope, you see white on black crime, nothing more nothing less....fact's or not...

Quote:
i would hope you would challenge them instead of staying quiet like a sheep, and the majority of the protesters are doing it the right way.
I will challange when we have facts, unlike you and the protesters.....

Just like he was shot in the back, right...ooppppsssssss....sorry....

Quote:
its just the minority of the looters and rioters that are going about it the right way.
So, they ones who are protesting "the right way" shold be telling those who are not to stop....or those that are protesitng "the right way" are no better than those that are not...

Old 08-19-2014, 09:35 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,567,335 times
Quote:
This has zero....to do with the OP...
It has everything to do with the OP considering the OP specifically mentions Chicago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
hmmm, Chicago, TX, DC, shootings, murders, so people are more interested in who can claim the prize than the issue of the criminals and deaths. Ok.. got it.
You specifically talk about the number of shootings in Chicago. Why the obsession? You realize Chicago is not the murder capital of the U.S., correct? So, why are you bringing up Chicago? Would you PREFER riots to break out all over the country & then you can start whining about Obama not sending Holder to any of those other cities?

Old 08-19-2014, 10:00 AM

8,391 posts, read 6,300,068 times
Quote:
Then why is this one different?
Why does any murder that gets national attention get that attention?

If the issue is why is this murder getting attention and not others, that same question can be asked about any murder.

So it would just be more honest for those who have an issue with the attention this murder is getting to admit their problem.

Instead of pretending that they are upset that every murder doesn't get national attention.

Old 08-19-2014, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamme73 View Post
Why does any murder that gets national attention get that attention?

If the issue is why is this murder getting attention and not others, that same question can be asked about any murder.

So it would just be more honest for those who have an issue with the attention this murder is getting to admit their problem.

Instead of pretending that they are upset that every murder doesn't get national attention.
Did the murder draw the attention at a national level, or did the riots bring this to national attention?

Huge difference.

What problem should people be admitting too?

Old 08-19-2014, 10:21 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,717,554 times
Quote:

Good, then that means you agree with me.

Personally the more whites that off themselves the better don't your agree?

Comeon you know you agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies